Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Waje's Nude Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje's Nude Pix (2447 Views)

Waje's Fresh Faced Make Up Free Photo / Nollywood Actress Dior Chidera Adiele Poses Completely Nude (pix) / Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje's Nude Pix by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2013
Following the controversy surrounding the release of her ‘half-nude picture’ online, Waje has explained that the said picture was not only an abstract, but also, part of her new video concept.
She offered this explanation when Showtime contacted her on her new video.
According to her, the picture is a scene in her new single titled I Wish, released during the week.
*Waje
“After being on set of the movie, Tunnel, I realized that our music videos are like movies painting the right picture and acting it. I Wish video is a lifeless theme and the song is a vulnerable song, and I tried to interprete it in that abstract nude picture with the broken mirrors. It’s me trying to interprete a woman’s vulnerability, xx ” she said.
Waje’s publicist, Ifeoma however refutedthe rumour making the rounds that the singer went nude in the video, adding “It was all graphics.”
According to her, Waje was putting on clothes in the video as shot by Clarence Peters. “Waje didn’t go nude in that video. She was putting on her clothes with some jewelries. The trick was all Clarence Peters’ work who made her look as if she was naked. You would notice that the picture was dark and blurwith just her face being the most visible,” she said

Re: Waje's Nude Pix by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2013
Mtcheeew
Re: Waje's Nude Pix by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
ah just hope dis is really Graphics sha.......if not Waje don fall hands
Re: Waje's Nude Pix by Malawian(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
see wowo. i see objs face here.
Re: Waje's Nude Pix by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
I was hoping to see everything hanging loosely and staring me in d face while i condemn it for being 'un-African' bt relishing it at d sametime.
Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $500,000 / Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan To Confer Special Honor On Pete Edochie & Iya Awero / King Sunny Ade, Salif Keita, M.i, Waje, Bez And More Star In Coke Studio Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.