Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273911 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princegems: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=saintjoel. Pls I want to know the price of land rover Lr3 2006-2008 with nav and the custom duty pls reply to enable to plan.thanx
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by bt2(m): 1:39am On Sep 18, 2015
hi jelad,
Please how much will land a toyota rav 4 2004 and lexus rx 2002 to lagos with custom duty?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
bt2:
hi jelad,
Please how much will land a toyota rav 4 2004 and lexus rx 2002 to lagos with custom duty?

Asking price for 02/03 rx300 is N1.5m + N300,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 04/05 rav4 is N1.5m + N230,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

Let's just say that we ended this week on a good note ,much love to customers that have used our services and prospective customers that are about to have a taste of what jelad ventures is all about,thanks so much and God bless,happy weekend in advance folks.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princegems: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2015
princegems:
[quote author=saintjoel. Pls I want to know the price of land rover Lr3 2006-2008 with nav and the custom duty pls reply to enable to plan.thanx
pls reply me
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=princegems post=38162865][/quote]

Asking price for 08 lr3 is N3m + N650,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Happy Sunday to you folks,for your vehicle purchase and custom duty payment from COTONOU,holla at gbenga on 08062948193.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Sircj(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2015
02 camry
How much will it cost to land in Lagos
Regards
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2015
[
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2015
saintjoel:

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

The jelad crew wishes you a prosperous week ahead.....for vehicle purchase and custom duty payment from from COTONOU and land borders...call gbenga on 08062948193.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princegems: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
saintjoel:

Asking price for 08 lr3 is N3m + N650,000 custom duty.
2006 plus custom duty will be how much.thanx
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
[...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=sweetboiy post=38239688][/quote]

Sir,the picture isn't clear,which model is the bus?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Some blasts from the past.

olumide4christ:
Hi Oga Gbenga,

Its me, Olumide, your customer whom we both went to Cotonou last year in January 2014 to get a Mazda MPV 2004 (your 1st transaction involving a Mazda MPV) and you later brought the car to my house in Oworonshoki, Lagos. (You also forgot your Airtel SIM in the car). I hope you remember me now. I can see Jelad Ventures is moving in giant strides, I'm happy to see that.

I have told quite a number of people about you since then and hopefully, some will soon decide to link up with you in Cotonou do get their vehicles successfully just as I did. By God's grace, when its time to get a car for my wife, we shall see again.

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS - Last year was my first time dealing with Jelad Ventures and I must say that based on my transaction with him, Mr. Gbenga is a very sincere and straight-forward person. Infact, my trip to Seme/ Cotonou to get a car also turned out to be an excursion/ retreat of some sorts (Badagry Musuem, etc). I encourage you to patronize Jelad Ventures - you won't regret it.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by EmokaroF: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pls I Must commend your effort in making things easier for nairalanders, well done Mr Glenga. I'm a transporter and in a serious need of btw 2002 to 2006 toyota previa ash or nevy blue, vvti 2.4 4L engine, not tinted, not pilot seats, clean headlights not the dull type, bellow 130,000 mileage, 4wd and should be in a very sound condition. I only need the exact amount at the parks as it varies according to the year, my need and available alternatives. Cost of clearing at idiroko boarder is necessary. We should talk over 08038804749 later for more details. Many thanks and I forward doing business with you. FRANK
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2015
princegems:
2006 plus custom duty will be how much.thanx

Asking price is N2.2m + N550,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2015
EmokaroF:
Pls I Must commend your effort in making things easier for nairalanders, well done Mr Glenga. I'm a transporter and in a serious need of btw 2002 to 2006 toyota previa ash or nevy blue, vvti 2.4 4L engine, not tinted, not pilot seats, clean headlights not the dull type, bellow 130,000 mileage, 4wd and should be in a very sound condition. I only need the exact amount at the parks as it varies according to the year, my need and available alternatives. Cost of clearing at idiroko boarder is necessary. We should talk over 08038804749 later for more details. Many thanks and I forward doing business with you. FRANK

Thanks sir for the calls,jelad ventures look forward to a warm and fruitful relationship.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2015
ejembi28:
Saintjoel: type DAT name and read through his profile ,he is popularly called akogun gbenga he is a trusted Cotonou dealer,I just got 03 Camry tru him from cotonou within 3day to abuja thks

Thanks for the vote of confidence,Mr Ejembi.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by gabwiry: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
please what is the price of Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000 with custom duty and golf
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by llade(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
saintjoel:

Thanks for the vote of confidence,Mr Ejembi.
@ Saintjoel well done
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
llade:

@ Saintjoel well done

Thanks boss.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2015
I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds
Forgive your transgressions and
Ease the suffering of all peoples around globe.
Eid Mubarik

WATCH OUT FOR THE BIG ONE FROM JELAD VENTURES......

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

BLAST FROM THE PAST

Nosib:
It was nice to have worked with Jelad ventures and particularly Gbenga, God strengthen you, our business was a success and I endorse him as the goto guy for your car needs in Cotonou, cheers.

Tony

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
saintjoel:

BLAST FROM THE PAST

ejembi28:
Saintjoel: type DAT name and read through his profile ,he is popularly called akogun gbenga he is a trusted Cotonou dealer,I just got 03 Camry tru him from cotonou within 3day to abuja thks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Heard of U, saint Joel.Most of my guys knw u too.Guy u doing great, and am gona need ur service to cotonou dis Oct 2015...What wil 06 corolla LE cost me to land in lagos?..Complete documntation cos am law abiding tooo...am on chimach@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by mdfaruk: 1:55am On Sep 27, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Good day Sir, pls I need price for toyota corolla fish eye. the one with double light manual. i attached a picture. thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by mdfaruk: 2:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Good day Sir,
sorry I posted wrongly b4. pls I need price for toyota corolla (fish eye) including custom duty and all documentation to Lagos. the one with double light manual. am attaching a picture.
i'll chat u on whats app. for pictures.
thanks.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy Sunday.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)f
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

We wish you a prosperous and blessed week,for your inquiries......jelad ventures is the company,Gbenga(saintjoel) is the name and 08062948193 is the number.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by topeonnet12345: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good day. Thanks for your good work which many have testified. We need such of you in the auto business. Please, how much can we get Toyota highlander 00/01, Toyota 4runner 04 and Honda pilot 04 with custom duty. Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
topeonnet12345:
Good day. Thanks for your good work which many have testified. We need such of you in the auto business. Please, how much can we get Toyota highlander 00/01, Toyota 4runner 04 and Honda pilot 04 with custom duty. Thanks.

Asking price for 04 4runner is N2.1m + N380,000 custom duty....

Asking price for 04 pilot is N380,000 custom duty.....

Asking price for 00/01 highlander is N1.4m + N280,000 custom duty.....

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE*****
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2015
It makes my heart beat with pride,
to see the colors of Independence Day spreading happiness and great joys all around.
May the glory of Independence Day Be with your forever. -

Happy New Month!!
Happy Independence!!!
We bless God who has brought us thus far...
May His name be praised.
You will not die before God's appointed time for you. Your head will not attract any evil and it will not be used on any evil alter. Amen

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FROM JELAD VENTURES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.