Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (277583 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by hoodmenconcept(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello,

Please how much will it cost to get Toyota camry (Hybrid) 2008-2010 from cotonou down to Lagos.

Must have leather seats and alloy

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tvegas:
@whirlwind7.

Still on your deep knowledge about milage. You can Google this information. An average vehicle even in the western world with their massive highways is suppose to record 15,000 miles per year. Multiply that by 7 that gives you 105,000. Any miles below that you will buy at a premium. So what makes a 100k miles for a 2009 vehicle impossible beats my imagination.

Secondly,one of the argument in favor of Cotonue is they hardly tamper with miles but Nigerians like you will always want to glorify Crookedness and that's why your country will never grow. I repeat again that people like you drop milage doesn't make it a great thing.

I and InspiredM worked on a 2008 SUV that had only 20,000 miles as at 2011 that was before inspired started having issues. Bought that in 2011 and i hardly use it. The SUV is still sitting in my garage at 75,000 miles there goes your knowledge about milage.

Let's see how far you are willing to take this so the moderators can take us to the front page.

Been trying to get in touch with you through your mobile...

ASKING PRICE FOR 09 ACURA MDX IS N3.6M + N800,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO CHANGES IN EXCHANGE RATE
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Tvegas(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
saintjoel:

Been trying to get in touch with you through your mobile...

ASKING PRICE FOR 09 ACURA MDX IS N3.6M + N800,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO CHANGES IN EXCHANGE RATE

Oh okk thanks, been on the road most times. Will look at my options and get back to you. cheers
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
hoodmenconcept:
Hello,

Please how much will it cost to get Toyota camry (Hybrid) 2008-2010 from cotonou down to Lagos.

Must have leather seats and alloy

Thanks.

ASKING PRICE FOR 08 CAMRY (HYBRID) IS N2.1M + N380,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 010 CAMRY (HYBRID) IS N2.5m + N550,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** QUOTES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES IN EXCHANGE RATE...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2016
saintjoel:
Want to purchase vehicles from Cotonou and clear through land borders, Jelad ventures is your surest link.

With years of experience in purchasing vehicles, Jelad ventures is in the top league and we don't boast about it cos our handiwork speaks for us.

If you decide to purchase through Cotonou and clear through borders,jelad ventures sacrifices time and effort to make sure that your vehicles leave the parks and gets to your homes in the same pristine condition that it left it departure port.

To even hasten the whole process, we can get your custom duty and vehicle registration done before the it's arrival at the border...

Our experience has also taught us that haste is always needed cos delay might destroy our reputation as registered brokers and also create dents in the pockets of importers. Jelad ventures manages to do it's job within the dictates of ANLCA and the Nigerian Customs Service.

Our after service record also is one in town, with dedicated mechanic workshops like AUTOMEDICS and other mechanics spread around Lagos and OGUN state, we make sure that minor/major faults can be fixed before it leaves our offices and also do pickups for servicing and maintenance after delivery....

What else would you ask for from a broker that has learnt lessons from its highs and lows, we've aged and now have the experience to handle your cargo and vehicles with superb skills.....

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES/FREIGHTS SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU OR TINCAN...

****** JELAD VENTURES IS ALSO INTO PROCESSING OF PLATE NUMBERS FOR VEHICLES ,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE,CAR TRACKING, PRE-ORDER OF VEHICLES FROM AMERICA/EUROPE ETC.

saintjoel:

Good evening folks,

Quoted above has been part of the advice we've been given potential customers in this era of high exchange rates AND CUSTOM DUTY policies.

Nigerian custom service changed the exchange value used for calculating tariff from N197 - N282 to a dollar and it has affected duty payments a little bit.

Exchange rate to has seriously affected too,the scarcity of dollars and some other currencies too has affected sales of vehicles. The dealers in Cotonou have tried their best possible by dropping prices every now and then,they continue to do so everyday..

@ Jelad ventures, we've tried over the months to make vehicle purchase affordable for potential customers. That's why we've employed mechanics with many years of experience and also gone into agreements with technicians,insurance companies etc, just to make things work out.

Purchase from parks in Cotonou has always been a cheaper alternative for customers and in the face of high exchange rates and unfriendly government policies, jelad ventures will still make sure you purchase clean,sharp looking vehicles at affordable rates. We must all face the realities on ground and although some people will still like to things are still normal, it's not normal at all and although there's nothing we can do but pray, we must also brace up and face the realities on ground. We will continue to seek cheaper alternatives but that will not compromise our standard at JELAD ventures, we'll not start quoting ridiculously low prices just to lure clients into Cotonou, if it takes buying from Lagos or going into Togo to purchase heavy duty trucks and machineries, the jelad crew will sort it out......

Thanks for choosing jelad ventures and the jelad crew will always strive to be the best in what we do....

https://www.nairaland.com/3214967/successful-experience-saintjoel-nairaland-buying

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by arabanbi007(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
how much is a bmw 116/118 (04/05 .. manual or auto?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by SleekReek(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
How Much can i get these below vehicles?

2012 C250 Sport Sedan(1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo 7-speed Automatic)
2012 Toyota Camry 4-cyl XLE
2012 Toyota 4Runner
2012 Toyota Corolla s
2012 Lexus RX 350

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
saintjoel:

Jelad ventures will stop quoting DUTY rates for forty-eight hours.

The reason is that we also ran foul of the law when we processed an highlander with N329,000 bank payment,the value was obtained from ilorin command and the jeep was also declared as 2008 highlander to Nigerian customs but the F.O.U declared that it was short paid,although many agencies weren't informed about these new development. Many valuation officers just churn out any figure that comes into their mind, while putting the vehicle,importer and agents at risk on the highways once they're out of the border/port.

We will now start running 2008 highlander for N800,000 as against N480,000 that we've been quoting for long.

Also,we're going to start a new process of quoting custom duty now. Jelad ventures will now start using TINCAN port and seme border as a benchmark, whatever bank charge we obtain from any command will be checked against what we obtain from the two entry points,so that SHORT-PAYMENTS will be avoided. Any value that is lower than what's obtainable at the two entry points will be disregarded.

Example -

Seme.              Tincan.         Ilorin/idiroko

N500,000.      N650,000.   N400,000

In a case like this where seme has a value of N500,000,tincan has N650,000 and ilorin/idiroko has N400,000. The seme value will be used,regardless of the land border the vehicle is coming in from. With these, Jelad ventures will protect it's  name and reputation as an agency that delivers and also protect it's  customs from harassment by custom officers,most especially the F. O. U.

My sincere apology goes to ejembi28 for every inconvenience caused, I wanted to save time and also make the duty less expensive for the importer, if my team and I knew that the value we obtained from the officers at the valuation units wasn't the new value,we'll not have gone ahead to process the duty. The jeep was declared has 2008 and not a lesser year but the valuation officers mistakenly/intentionally gave us the value used as at when NCS was using N282 - 1$ and not 313 - 1$,which is the new value.

Every thing that happened is highly regretted and whatever that needs to be done will be done once the jeep gets to Abuja and Jelad ventures will pay it's own part in the expenses incurred yesterday. I,as the chief executive officer was at a church camp and also stranded financially at that moment but ejembi28 will be reimbursed during the week or next week.

We also hope that this will not be the end of a warm business relationship between Jelad ventures and ejembi28, he has been a customer for years and we hope that the relationship remains like that.

We will also work hard to make sure that such issue will not happen again, any value obtained will be crosschecked with all entry points before processing is done. The forty-eight hours break is in a bid to obtain the real tariff from the F. O. U and local commands,these we hope this will prevent a situation where local commands will issue a value and F. O. U will stop the vehicle in the highway to tell us that we've obtained wrong values.

Gbenga ( AKOGUN)

Jelad ventures

08062948193(whatsapp)

In sequel,Jelad ventures discovered some anomalies with idiroko and ILORIN commands but we can also tell you that with the information reaching us this evening,the three commands (seme, idiroko/ilorin) have all been streamlined.

ILORIN command has been the only commands using seventeen digits and also they've giving out values with the papers quoting the real manufacture years of the vehicles but F.O.U later started to have issues with it. Even before seme and idiroko commands adopted the "seventeen digit" capturing mode,ilorin had been using it for years,they've also been using the real manufacture years of vehicles for valuation but with the streamlined mode adopted by the federal ministry of finance and customs, all commands have started using the same mode of capturing and valuation. Valuation officers,especially those at idiroko/ilorin have been faulted for quoting prices just to increase the volume of jobs processed in their commands and they've all been reprimanded.

ILORIN command has also been the only command that we've been using for "declaration in absentia" jobs but all jobs will now be processed at seme border now," seen and unseen jobs". Since all commands will now be adopting the same mode, there will be no need for processing through any other command apart from seme border for vehicles coming in through the land border and TINCAN for sea cargo.

In summary, regardless of the exchange rate and cost of duty processing, JELAD ventures will do everything possible to get your duty papers done at prices that will not dent your pockets.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by SleekReek(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Still waiting for my Response to my enquiry below, thanks.

2012 Toyota 4Runner
2012 Toyota Corolla s
2012 Lexus RX 350
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
SleekReek:
Still waiting for my Response to my enquiry below, thanks.

2012 Toyota 4Runner
2012 Toyota Corolla s
2012 Lexus RX 350

Good evening sir,

I'm so sorry for the late respnse.

ASKING PRICE FOR 2012 RX350 IS N7.2M + N850,000 CUSTOM DUTY...

ASKING PRICE FOR 2012 4RUNNER IS N8.4M + N1.5M CUSTOM DUTY..

ASKING PRICE FOR 2012 COROLLA S IS N3.2M + N650,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 2012 CAMRY XLE IS N4.2M + N850,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 2012 BENZ C250 IS N7M + N1M CUSTOM DUTY...

**** ALL QUOTES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES IN EXCHANGE RATE...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Want to purchase vehicles from Cotonou and clear through land borders, Jelad ventures is your surest link.

With years of experience in purchasing vehicles, Jelad ventures is in the top league and we don't boast about it cos our handiwork speaks for us.

If you decide to purchase through Cotonou and clear through borders,jelad ventures sacrifices time and effort to make sure that your vehicles leave the parks and gets to your homes in the same pristine condition that it left it departure port.

To even hasten the whole process, we can get your custom duty and vehicle registration done before the it's arrival at the border...

Our experience has also taught us that haste is always needed cos delay might destroy our reputation as registered brokers and also create dents in the pockets of importers. Jelad ventures manages to do it's job within the dictates of ANLCA and the Nigerian Customs Service.

Our after service record also is one in town, with dedicated mechanic workshops like AUTOMEDICS and other mechanics spread around Lagos and OGUN state, we make sure that minor/major faults can be fixed before it leaves our offices and also do pickups for servicing and maintenance after delivery....

What else would you ask for from a broker that has learnt lessons from its highs and lows, we've aged and now have the experience to handle your cargo and vehicles with superb skills.....

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES/FREIGHTS SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU OR TINCAN...

****** JELAD VENTURES IS ALSO INTO PROCESSING OF PLATE NUMBERS FOR VEHICLES ,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE,CAR TRACKING, PRE-ORDER OF VEHICLES FROM AMERICA/EUROPE ETC.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by kaykay27(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keep up the good work, Akogun....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
kaykay27:
Keep up the good work, Akogun....

Thanks sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by gpsmiles: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
How much in total can buy Toyota Sienna 2002 xle leather at present

thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
gpsmiles:
How much in total can buy Toyota Sienna 2002 xle leather at present

thanks

Budget N1.4m sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by tipsy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls help with total cost of mdx 07/08 and e-200 2007/08 to Lagos. To be bought within 2 weeks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by adepelummy: 1:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Hello Mr GBENGA.
adepelummy@gmail.com
Please how much will these cost
Rav4 05
BMW 525i 2004
Nissan versa 09
Volvo xc90 2004
Toyota scion 2005
Volkswagen Passat 05 and 07.
Sorry for the disturbance I will be grateful if you send it to me
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by goldedprince: 4:10am On Sep 14, 2016
saintjoel:

PRICE DROPPED TO N9.8m AFTER NAIRA APPRECIATED AGAINST CEFA...
How much now?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please kindly help with the price of 2013 C300 Mercedes-Benz from cotonou to lagos
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
adepelummy:
Hello Mr GBENGA.
adepelummy@gmail.com
Please how much will these cost
Rav4 05
BMW 525i 2004
Nissan versa 09
Volvo xc90 2004
Toyota scion 2005
Volkswagen Passat 05 and 07.
Sorry for the disturbance I will be grateful if you send it to me

Email sent...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
goldedprince:

How much now?
y

Sold
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please kindly help with the price of 2013 C300 Mercedes-Benz from cotonou to lagos state.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2016
sweetedge:
Please kindly help with the price of 2013 C300 Mercedes-Benz from cotonou to lagos state.

ASKING PRICE IS N7.5M + N1.5m custom duty....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2016

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by slimtriggaman: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please can you assist with an estimate price for the following;
2004/2005 lexus rx330
2004/2005 toyota rav4
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by barnabas47: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

mr joel pls can i get any car @ 500k both purshasing and clearing as a student if yes give me options.thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by slimtriggaman: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
2004/2005 lexus rx330
2004/2005 toyota rav4
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2016
barnabas47:
mr joel pls can i get any car @ 500k both purshasing and clearing as a student if yes give me options.thanks

Sir, with the present economic situation,N500,000 can only get you a naija used car and if anyone tells you that it's possible, they only want to scam you.

I've an Hyundai accent just for you and it's in top shape for just N450,000 only.

Holla on 08062948193 and let's talk.....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2016
slimtriggaman:
2004/2005 lexus rx330
2004/2005 toyota rav4

Asking price for 04/05 rx330 is N3.1m + N480,000 custom duty....

Asking price is N2m + N450,000 custom duty...

***** QUOTES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES IN EXCHANGE RATE.....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by osusu(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2016
saintjoel:

Sir, with the present economic situation,N500,000 can only get you a naija used car and if anyone tells you that it's possible, they only want to scam you.

I've an Hyundai accent just for you and it's in top shape for just N450,000 only.

Holla on 08062948193 and let's talk.....
honesty at its peak, i like ur style

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (89) (Reply)

BBC - Bigger Boys Club!! ***Exotic Cars Only*** / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.