Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273871 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

If you've been given qoutes as at last month or two months ago,kindly note that naira has now risen against Cefa,it's now 355naira - 1,000 cefa.So if you've means of changing at a cheaper rate,you can change your currencies before coming to the border.

We will also try to subsidize duty payment,which may mean shifting some of our jobs to idiroko border if it's cheaper there.For those agitating for ilorin border,we're sorry but it's out of the question,this is a clear case of shortpayment and we'll not involve ourselves,we've done it before and it badly burnt us and also put us in a debt we've not been able to pay,so it's out of it.

On 70% increment,we don't know what FG is going to do by january but we'll advise our clients to start preparing for the inevitable.

Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by uzotex01: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Good day sir,
How are you doing today over there.
I like what you are doing here.I am from Nigerian but i am now living in Senegal,i want to come down to Cotonou this Exmans to buy Fx 35 2006 -2007 but my problem now is that i do not now exactly how much it will cost me and too i do not know anybody there who can take me around in order to get me exactllly what i want in a car.Or if possible i will also like to knwo the price of Qx as well sos that i will make a choice btween the two car.Sir please i want you to educate me concerning my request here.Here i my email address UZOTEX01@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL ME AT +221768489413 OR +221773459169.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by uzotex01: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Good day sir,
I like what you are doing here.I am from Nigerian but i am now living in Senegal,i want to come down to Cotonou this Exmans to buy Fx 35 2006 -2007 but my problem now is that i do not now exactly how much it will cost me and too i do not know anybody there who can take me around in order to get me exactllly what i want in a car.Or if possible i will also like to knwo the price of Qx as well sos that i will make a choice btween the two car.Sir please i want you to educate me concerning my request here.Here i my email address UZOTEX01@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL ME AT +221768489413 OR +221773459169
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:08am On Dec 09, 2014
uzotex01:
Good day sir,
I like what you are doing here.I am from Nigerian but i am now living in Senegal,i want to come down to Cotonou this Exmans to buy Fx 35 2006 -2007 but my problem now is that i do not now exactly how much it will cost me and too i do not know anybody there who can take me around in order to get me exactllly what i want in a car.Or if possible i will also like to knwo the price of Qx as well sos that i will make a choice btween the two car.Sir please i want you to educate me concerning my request here.Here i my email address UZOTEX01@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL ME AT +221768489413 OR +221773459169

Will give you a call sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by llade(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Please I want to ask how much is the custom duty for 2008 Mercedes Benz GL 450. I want to know cos the purchase price online is kinda affordable.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
llade:
Please I want to ask how much is the custom duty for 2008 Mercedes Benz GL 450. I want to know cos the purchase price online is kinda affordable.

Are you shipping through tincan or cotonou?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by llade(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
I intend buying it from cotonou
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by suxes2005(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
1998 and 2000 Toyota Siena. kindly send price and
pics if available to stephenshobayo AT gmail.com

Please gime me a reasonable price.

~ Sheyi
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by okeyfrank: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2014
I need a Very Clean, Silver Coloured, well automated, accident free, chilly A/C, 2005 Toyota Rav4 @ the best possible price. Pls call me up on +234 817 458 9933.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
llade:
I intend buying it from cotonou
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2014
The 2015 Toyota camry debuted in cotonou last week.

It's available in all specs and ready to drive down to your homes.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Please be informed that you can now run your vehicle registration papers and plate numbers before it gets into Nigeria.

We now have the capacity to run your comprehensive insurance too and it's powered by Diamond bank. You can also rely on us for your car tracking jobs too.

All you need to do if you've bought a vehicle from cotonou is to send the following details -

1. Your names.

2. Address

3. Mobile number

4. Color of vehicle

5. Chassis number (VIN).

With these details,we can process your vehicle registration and comprehensive insurance before your vehicle gets to Nigeria.

Even if you didn't purchase your vehicle through us,we will still process your duty,car tracking,vehicle registration,comprehensive insurance etc.

For more information -

CALL/ CONTACT
Gbenga
JELAD VENTURES
08062948193 ( whatsapp )
BBM- 231EFC78
Twitter- @jeladventures
Email- jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Please be informed that you can now run your vehicle registration papers and plate numbers before it gets into Nigeria.

We now have the capacity to run your comprehensive insurance too and it's powered by Diamond bank. You can also rely on us for your car tracking jobs too.

All you need to do if you've bought a vehicle from cotonou is to send the following details -

1. Your names.

2. Address

3. Mobile number

4. Color of vehicle

5. Chassis number (VIN).

With these details,we can process your vehicle registration and comprehensive insurance before your vehicle gets to Nigeria.

Even if you didn't purchase your vehicle through us,we will still process your duty,car tracking,vehicle registration,comprehensive insurance etc.

For more information -

CALL/ CONTACT
Gbenga
JELAD VENTURES
08062948193 ( whatsapp )
BBM- 287A53D6
Twitter- @jeladventures
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
saintjoel:
Dear Nairalanders,

1. Your names.

2. Address

3. Mobile number

4. Color of vehicle

5. Chassis number (VIN).

For more information -

CALL/ CONTACT
Gbenga
JELAD VENTURES
08062948193 ( whatsapp )
BBM- 231EFC78
Twitter- @jeladventures
oga saintjoe, i kmw u ar dealing wit cars, pls do u hav idea concerning powerbikes e.g honda cbr600rr. As from 2008 models till date. I mean their price thank 4 ur reply
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by djot: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2014
saintjoel:
The 2015 Toyota camry debuted in cotonou last week.

It's available in all specs and ready to drive down to your homes.

Goodday, pls I saw ur adds on the 2015 Toyota Camry and would like to know how much it cost over there in cotonou and how much would bring it into Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Dollerman:
oga saintjoe, i kmw u ar dealing wit cars, pls do u hav idea concerning powerbikes e.g honda cbr600rr. As from 2008 models till date. I mean their price thank 4 ur reply

Quality bikes are sold in Togo and not in Cotonou. If you want to make plans,plan for three days.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by benizizzle: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Good day my broda, pls I sent u a mail a few days ago about some car prices and customs duty costs on those specific cars but u still haven't replied.
My email address is benizizzle@gmail.com and the title of the mail message is: Enquiry about prices of cars and customs duty...Thanks for ur anticipated reply. I'm grateful for ur help.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:43am On Dec 23, 2014
benizizzle:
Good day my broda, pls I sent u a mail a few days ago about some car prices and customs duty costs on those specific cars but u still haven't replied.
My email address is benizizzle@gmail.com and the title of the mail message is: Enquiry about prices of cars and customs duty...Thanks for ur anticipated reply. I'm grateful for ur help.

Sir,I'll really appreciate it if you can resend the message again,I was robbed last week and I lost my phones,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
saintjoel:

Quality bikes are sold in Togo and not in Cotonou. If you want to make plans,plan for three days.
ok, tnx
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Barbara007(f): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello sir can you get smaller Toyota cars for transport business? they will be on hire purchase we have good guys drivers who are interested in this deal and we will manage both the drivers and cars for you so no problem at all all you need do is sit back and get your alert when due.

We can talk more on this if you are interested in the business.

Alphavision Logistic
Lekki epe express way sangotedo lekki ajah.
08098571166 08085789451
email: alpha.vision@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
saintjoel:

tnx, but why do i need to plan for 3days?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Dollerman:
tnx, but why do i need to plan for 3days?

Nigeria-benin-Togo is almost four-five hours and you'll need to rest before searching for the bike,test and pay then you'll travel back to Nigeria on the third day.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by benizizzle: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
saintjoel:

Sir,I'll really appreciate it if you can resend the message again,I was robbed last week and I lost my phones,thanks.

I've sent it again....thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2014
saintjoel:

Nigeria-benin-Togo is almost four-five hours and you'll need to rest before searching for the bike,test and pay then you'll travel back to Nigeria on the third day.
Alright now i understand, thanks alot
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by sotireo: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Hi SaintJoel, will like to know the cost of clearing from Cotonou and Idiroko for 2003 ford expedition, 2001 Ford Econoline and also delivering them to Ikorodu. The Ford Econoline will be loaded with tractor and other farming implements such as plough and mower, packaged in a 40ft container. Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2014
sotireo:
Hi SaintJoel, will like to know the cost of clearing from Cotonou and Idiroko for 2003 ford expedition, 2001 Ford Econoline and also delivering them to Ikorodu. The Ford Econoline will be loaded with tractor and other farming implements such as plough and mower, packaged in a 40ft container. Thanks for your quick response.

Sir,I'll need your mobile numbers cos this job isn't something I can just state the cost and I'll later start giving you stories. We'll need to look at the cost of picking up a container from cotonou and clearing through both customs or taking the vehicles individually to the border,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by sotireo: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Am currently out of the country, so my best bet is through Nairaland or email which is sotire_mo@yahoo.ca but if you insist you can send a message to my inbox and will be happy to forward you my number. All am interested in is saving cost and doing legal stuff. The two cars are in a derivable condition so basically we have 2 options at our disposal, picking individually or picking the container. Waiting patiently for your reply. Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Rafaelyte: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pls,wat is d price of ful option & vry clean golf3 manual frm cotonou.thanks.(arckinralph@yahoomail.com)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2014
djot:

Goodday, pls I saw ur adds on the 2015 Toyota Camry and would like to know how much it cost over there in cotonou and how much would bring it into Nigeria.
Thanks

Asking price for 015 camry is 6.6M naira + N1.3M custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by chilaturu: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please @saintjoel, what is the asking price in cotonou for 2009 toyota highlander & custom duty and lexus RX 330 & the custom duty. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
We warned people that have been hesitating/postponing to buys cars since. After this week, prices will start increasing. TOKUNBO cars to cost far more from January 2015.
http://www.punchng.com/news/tokunbo-cars-to-cost-more-from-january-1/.

Although it's still been specualted,we are still waiting for updates from the FG but one thing we assure you is that we'll keep serving you to the best of our ability and we will also seek for cheapest way of getting your vehicles out of the two borders.We'll also advice importers to start looking towards shipping their vehicles through cotonou as an alternative.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2015
With joy in my heart, I wish you a Happy New Year. This year (2015) shall bring blessings of God to you and your family. Peace shall surround you like a river. There shall be no more troubles and worries in your family. Everything you desire shall manifest in your life. This is your year of divine favours and abundant blessings. You shall not lack in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.