Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (7752 Views)

2013/14 Likely Waec Physics Practical Questions & Answers / Physics Practical Gurus Please Help / Lets See Help Out Our WAEC Physics Candidates With Ideas On Practicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Idrismusty97(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: by Imprida(f): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Praticals carries more marks
Re: by CrazyMan(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
I don't know if they've changed the whole system...cos the last time I had information on WAEC marking scheme, the physics practical and chemistry practical marking scheme were similar.

The practical carries 50marks, the obj carries 50marks (biology pratical carries 80 marks I think) and the theory 100 totaling 200 of which would be divided by 2 to determine your percentage.

That was years ago...it might be different now.

Anyways good luck and study hard for your remaining papers.
Re: by Imprida(f): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
CrazyMan: I don't know if they've changed the whole system...cos the last time I had information on WAEC marking scheme, the physics practical and chemistry practical marking scheme were similar.

The practical carries 50marks, the obj carries 50marks (biology pratical carries 80 marks I think) and the theory 100 totaling 200 of which would be divided by 2 to determine your percentage.

i think the praticals carries 60 marks not 50
Re: by CrazyMan(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Imprida: i think the praticals carries 60 marks not 50
If the praticals carry 60 marks, how about the obj and theory?
Re: by Idrismusty97(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Thanks very much for replying guys.According to the question booklet.50 marks was indicated.But I don't know about the dividing by 2 stuff and they have to divide cuz the whole tin is 160marks and dey are looking for 100%
Re: by Mikkyphaton: 9:20am On May 04, 2013
pls what of biology practical how many percent is given to it. I could not complete most of the questions but i did my obj and theory very well. Even if it is a credit is it still poosible. Pls waiting for ur reply thanks
Re: by toris447: 6:18pm On May 03, 2015
CrazyMan:
I don't know if they've changed the whole system...cos the last time I had information on WAEC marking scheme, the physics practical and chemistry practical marking scheme were similar.

pls do you know how dey calculate the percentage,my friend told me that the obj and theory sum up 150 which will be divided by 3 to give u fifty.then he said waec will now plus the 50 to the fifty from practical to sum up to 100.pls is this correct
Re: by Joeself1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mikkyphaton:
pls what of biology practical how many percent is given to it. I could not complete most of the questions but i did my obj and theory very well. Even if it is a credit is it still poosible. Pls waiting for ur reply thanks
so hw was ur result bro

I'm in the same situation as you nw

(1) (Reply)

Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 / Jamb’s Computer-based Test Will Curb Exam Malpractice, Says Registrar / These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.