Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138184 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by millomaniac: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please house? did anybody else pay 20$ for shipment of one phone. or 35$ bank charge?
i asked mikky about the free shipping he wrote about on the first page and he asked me if he was father chrismass.
Please is it a must i pay everything before i collect. cant i pay for some items and collect. then pay for the rest and collect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by millomaniac: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
and oga abeg i paid you 3 weeks ago when you told me exchange rate was $330 and you purchased these items that same day why now are you calculating $340 for me? what is it? do you treat some people differently or what?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
zebszebs:

still waiting for a response from you

Oga @mikkyangel,
I dont have any other avenue to reach you apart from here.
Am I clear to go pick up? How much balance do I have with you now, since you couldnt make my other purchases?

Kindly respond asap.
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2016
millomaniac:
and oga abeg i paid you 3 weeks ago when you told me exchange rate was $330 and you purchased these items that same day why now are you calculating $340 for me? what is it? do you treat some people differently or what?

after making ur payments, i called you to inform you that bank charges were 340 as against 330 we used, u are not the only i called..Banks dont give notice when dey change them charges, and Yes, even if u paid 330 the previous week, banks can come back to take more money from ones account and state that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2016
millomaniac:
Please house? did anybody else pay 20$ for shipment of one phone. or 35$ bank charge?
i asked mikky about the free shipping he wrote about on the first page and he asked me if he was father chrismass.
Please is it a must i pay everything before i collect. cant i pay for some items and collect. then pay for the rest and collect?

as regards, $35 charges, Yes, paypal charges $12 to $13 for every $300 transferred from n9ja paypal via gtbnk to yanky paypal..So if i send wire the naira equivalent of $300 to a friend, and he sends it back to me , what i receive here most times is $288(paypal fee is $12)

so milliomaniac, if we were to calculate bnk charges on the amount of money we transacted($1100), we will arrive at over $40 bnk transfer...i dey try explain this to u, the next thing was for u to insult me, and yet again come back to ask dsame question..

i have told everyone here, if u are making paypal transfer directly to me, no bank charges, but if u are paying naira to my naira account, bank charges are included...How u want make i transfer ur cash and make payments?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2016
millomaniac:

Lol, u dey very funny ohh, u are asking the house..." did any one pay $20 to ship a phone"(in ur case, a brand new phone from one plus), these are phones i bough for $380 each(over 100k), and u kept asking me ..."is the shipping not free", so me kuku ask u, weda i b father xmas?, so u read on 1st page that shipping is free,And u did not ask further questions, u just rush go make deposit,come rush again dey tell me make i buy the ophones quick quick b4 e go finish, hoping that i will ship them free to u. then were do i make my profit from? And in cases where ur phones get missing, the only one way u go hear na, pls pay back my money..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2016
millomaniac:
mike this is anakwe as you like to call me. i dont want to bring this here but how else can i reach you? you have intentionally snubbed my calls and messages. i am still aggrieved by your actions, have i offended you before?
you shipped 2 phones and 2 headsets + 2 other items(phone case and bulb) that when put together probably weighs less than one of the phone and i paid you completely for everything except for one item that costs around $80(last minute buy after i paid you) which you willingly accepted to buy. the total cost of things purchased from amazon is $371.27 and you imposed on me $380.76.(ok maybe you miscalculated) but is it me? or do you really charge $20 for each of the phone that weighs 158g and each of the headset that weighs 2 pounds?(that is 30k for 2 phones and headsets) or did you factor in the other small items(phone case and bulb) if you did at what cost? again i dont know how you arrived at your calculations of $35 for bank charge i have politely asked you how but you have ignored me despite so many calls and messages(am not surprised since day one i could always sense your arrogance)

About 3 other clients to have asked that they come to pick up part of them goods, i said NO!, U must pick all ur items..i paid in full to ship them, i paid in full to clear them , so why pay half half!...i cannot afford to keep ur remaining goods with me, dem it gets missing, mixed up with other clients goods, u go come rush here to tell d whole world that i have misplaced ur goods.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2016
zebszebs:

Oga @mikkyangel,
I dont have any other avenue to reach you apart from here.
Am I clear to go pick up? How much balance do I have with you now, since you couldnt make my other purchases?

Kindly respond asap.
Thanks

yes my dear, sorry for delay, ur items are ready for pickup and ur bal too...pls call 08157959420
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by millomaniac: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2016
mikky there is really no need to start lying about all these. i dont want to embarass you and i will be forced to publish proof if you continue making false claims against me. normally a well mannered person would just apologise and attend to the issues and let bygones be bygones. it was only few days ago that you informed me of the change in exchange rate while my items has been purchased weeks earlier. you did not address the $80 bill you gave me for phone and headset. i dont understand do you charge by cost of item now? or what?. please i only brought up the issue of free shipping only once and my exact words "correct me if am wrong but thought there was free shipping for phones" besides is it not you that wrote it? and if you dont even feel bad for the embarassment you caused me and my friend it only goes to show the kind of person you are. and was it too difficult for you to simply reply me when i asked of the bank charge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2016
millomaniac:
mikky there is really no need to start lying about all these. i dont want to embarass you and i will be forced to publish proof if you continue making false claims against me. normally a well mannered person would just apologise and attend to the issues and let bygones be bygones. it was only few days ago that you informed me of the change in exchange rate while my items has been purchased weeks earlier. you did not address the $80 bill you gave me for phone and headset. i dont understand do you charge by cost of item now? or what?. please i only brought up the issue of free shipping only once and my exact words "correct me if am wrong but thought there was free shipping for phones" besides is it not you that wrote it? and if you dont even feel bad for the embarassment you caused me and my friend it only goes to show the kind of person you are. and was it too difficult for you to simply reply me when i asked of the bank charge?

Embarass ke, who cares? publish what ever u want to publish....."u were not scammed"!,ur items landed in one piece, no damages, na me be federal govt that cant even make our currency stable?...

besides, look at those big headsets, how much were u expecting me to ship them, $10 each? yet u were calling for free shipping on phones..u spend over 400k buying items, i charged u $80 to ship all(knowing fully well, if anyone misses, i will pay for it), and adition to this, u insault me on whatsup, and u now come to tell me to apologise to u? ...

atlist, u now know the bank charges where lesser than what i would have charged u...dis one way u dey talk of bygones bygones b bygones, i no understand, try pay ur bal and go pickup ur items...lets not drag dis for long..

bill still remains dsame...
$20......phone(not in d pics)
$20 ...headset each
$20 ...for the item biught on amazon(whic is heavier than 4 phones put together)
phone casing is free shipping

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hardeymijuh: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2016
Mikky,
pls i urgently need you to assist with a phone on ebay. I intend delivering it in the US and they are few left. Appreciate your prompt response

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172280209516

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hardeymijuh: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2016
hardeymijuh:
Mikky,
pls i urgently need you to assist with a phone on ebay. I intend delivering it in the US and they are few left. Appreciate your prompt response

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172280209516

Bros help a helpless Bro here na...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2016
hardeymijuh:

Bros help a helpless Bro here na...

am sorry, am not in california right now...except u may have to buy am ship directly to my makeshift adress..and make sure u ask d seller to make it signature confirmation..

if u need the adress, hit me up my whatsup to get it..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by millomaniac: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Total items from amazon is $371.27 check your records. please stop using $340 to calculate for me, i already bought those items over 3 weeks ago gtbank rate was $330.(if you insist it was $340 show me proof) Therefore recalculate. as for what you did to me and my friend it'll be hard to forget. and i hope same happens to you.
the pics your shared above why wont you be honest and show what it weighed?
So Because the items landed in one piece(or are they not supposed to? are you the only person that provides this kind of service?) and because they are worth over 400k(na car engine i buy?) thats why you want to extort more money from me through frivolous reasons. and i become an enemy when i ask for clarifications for what i am paying for. (from a service you provide)
which bank will come back to your account 2 weeks after you have made a purchase and collect money from it? whats wrong with you man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hardeymijuh: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2016
mikkyangel:

am sorry, am not in california right now...except u may have to buy am ship directly to my makeshift adress..and make sure u ask d seller to make it signature confirmation..

if u need the adress, hit me up my whatsup to get it..
Bros I just dropped a message on whatZApp, my cards were declined and i cant buy it directly that is why I need your help
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2016
hardeymijuh:

Bros I just dropped a message on whatZApp, my cards were declined and i cant buy it directly that is why I need your help

am sorry, cant buy now...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
*Ademidun....
-2 iphone 6 ....$40
-1 iphone 4.....$15
-kids clothes+ caps...$40
-perfume...$8
*3 wrist watches....$30

total.........$133 for shipping, ($73 off/discount)...u pay $609missing phones)
thanks

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aieromon(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
millomaniac:

Why are both of you dragging this issue unnecessarily?

Are the items ready for pickup? YES

@mikkyangel,give him the breakdown of his balance and don't get mad when customers seek clarifications especially if the breakdown is different from what they originally thought. Its not nice for you and your clients to be exchanging insults anywhere. Explain to him how the bank charges came about. I think you should also boldly state all your charges on the first page of this thread so that you don't have to repeat yourself all the time.

@millomaniac
Please,don't depend on free shipping services especially in this Buhari period. It appears you have an issue with the exchange rate he used to calculate the purchase. The exchange rate is open to fluctuations and this might have affected the transaction. Both of you can work out the bank charges.

I believe Mikkyangel has a fixed shipping charge and I know he gives discount over a period for selected clients. It is too late to start talking about the charge especially when the items have already been shipped. You can only address the issue if both of you agreed on a charge and he changed it at the point of collection.

Personally, I would prefer clients pick up all their items instead of handpicking at the point of collection. If for some reason you are unable to do so,talk to him and hope he reasons with you.

Abeg,make una settle this issue quick quick like gentlemen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexynet: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by millomaniac: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
aieromon:

Why are both of you dragging this issue unnecessarily?

Are the items ready for pickup? YES

@mikkyangel,give him the breakdown of his balance and don't get mad when customers seek clarifications especially if the breakdown is different from what they originally thought. Its not nice for you and your clients to be exchanging insults anywhere. Explain to him how the bank charges came about. I think you should also boldly state all your charges on the first page of this thread so that you don't have to repeat yourself all the time.

@millomaniac
Please,don't depend on free shipping services especially in this Buhari period. It appears you have an issue with the exchange rate he used to calculate the purchase. The exchange rate is open to fluctuations and this might have affected the transaction. Both of you can work out the bank charges.

I believe Mikkyangel has a fixed shipping charge and I know he gives discount over a period for selected clients. It is too late to start talking about the charge especially when the items have already been shipped. You can only address the issue if both of you agreed on a charge and he changed it at the point of collection.

Personally, I would prefer clients pick up all their items instead of handpicking at the point of collection. If for some reason you are unable to do so,talk to him and hope he reasons with you.

Abeg,make una settle this issue quick quick like gentlemen.

Thanks aeromon. i never depended on free shipping, i just asked. The exchange rate flunctuation does not come in play here except for shipping charges because item has already long been bought and some even delivered before the rate changed or whatever. the items were bought and paid for on the 11th he sent wutapp message on the 17th, i dont think its fair on anybody to do fresh calculations based on the new rate for items that has already been bought a week back with another rate. i dont have a problem paying but it has to be done right.

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fullz: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
finally I see a place I can transact without fear. More grease to your elbows Mikkyangel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2016
fullz:
finally I see a place I can transact without fear.
More grease to your elbows Mikkyangel.

nothing do u my brother, ur cash it safe!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tim26will: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2016
millomaniac:

Thanks aeromon. i never depended on free shipping, i just asked. The exchange rate flunctuation does not come in play here except for shipping charges because item has already long been bought and some even delivered before the rate changed or whatever. the items were bought and paid for on the 11th he sent wutapp message on the 17th, i dont think its fair on anybody to do fresh calculations based on the new rate for items that has already been bought a week back with another rate. i dont have a problem paying but it has to be done right.
If I may ask, did you pay at the point of purchase?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dragnet: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2016
millomaniac:

Thanks aeromon. i never depended on free shipping, i just asked. The exchange rate flunctuation does not come in play here except for shipping charges because item has already long been bought and some even delivered before the rate changed or whatever. the items were bought and paid for on the 11th he sent wutapp message on the 17th, i dont think its fair on anybody to do fresh calculations based on the new rate for items that has already been bought a week back with another rate. i Sony have a problem paying but it has to be done right.

I quite understand you but the issue may not have totally been mikky's fault, most banks have this fraudulent practice in which they don't usually make the full debit immediately the transaction is made. They'll initially hold the funds at the exchange rate of when the transaction was made, then probably a week or more when they'll eventually make the deduction, they'll deduct at the exchange rate of that day. This happens a lot and if you read through the exchange rates thread on this section, you'll see many people with similar issues and complaints, even transactions that happened two months back were debited at higher rates than the prevalent rate at the date of transaction and some people's account were even placed in negatives. Please try to understand that this isn't solely his fault apart from the fact that he may not have explained it as explicitly as possible.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adinije(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
millomaniac:
Total items from amazon is $371.27 check your records. please stop using $340 to calculate for me, i already bought those items over 3 weeks ago gtbank rate was $330.(if you insist it was $340 show me proof) Therefore recalculate. as for what you did to me and my friend it'll be hard to forget. and i hope same happens to you.
the pics your shared above why wont you be honest and show what it weighed?
So Because the items landed in one piece(or are they not supposed to? are you the only person that provides this kind of service?) and because they are worth over 400k(na car engine i buy?) thats why you want to extort more money from me through frivolous reasons. and i become an enemy when i ask for clarifications for what i am paying for. (from a service you provide)
which bank will come back to your account 2 weeks after you have made a purchase and collect money from it? whats wrong with you man?
Rate fluctuates a lot. Your best bet to importation is to buy PayPal funds from reputable sellers and have them transfer to Mikky's account. That way you will avoid the fluctuations.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
aywhy93:

Hi Mikkyangel, I've picked up... Thanks a lot!

Nice service, fast delivery !!!
nice one bro!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
mikkyangel:

yes my dear, sorry for delay, ur items are ready for pickup and ur bal too...pls call 08157959420

Hello @mikkyangel

Can you please inform charles to please in the name of God pick up his call? I have called him more than 100 times and it always goes unanswered. I need to pick up my items. PLEASE!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
zebszebs:

Hello @mikkyangel

Can you please inform charles to please in the name of God pick up his call? I have called him more than 100 times and it always goes unanswered. I need to pick up my items. PLEASE!!!

please send some one (if u cannot come), to go pick ur items, on or b4 9am in the morning or after 4pm same day...90% of my clients items have been picked up....thanks nd sorry for d inconviniences
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
dragnet:

I quite understand you but the issue may not have totally been mikky's fault, most banks have this fraudulent practice in which they don't usually make the full debit immediately the transaction is made. They'll initially hold the funds at the exchange rate of when the transaction was made, then probably a week or more when they'll eventually make the deduction, they'll deduct at the exchange rate of that day. This happens a lot and if you read through the exchange rates thread on this section, you'll see many people with similar issues and complaints, even transactions that happened two months back were debited at higher rates than the prevalent rate at the date of transaction and some people's account were even placed in negatives. Please try to understand that this isn't solely his fault apart from the fact that he may not have explained it as explicitly as possible.
Adinije:
Rate fluctuates a lot. Your best bet to importation is to buy PayPal funds from reputable sellers and have them transfer to Mikky's account. That way you will avoid the fluctuations.

Thanks alot, we already settled, and he has picked up his items

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zebszebs: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
mikkyangel:

please send some one (if u cannot come), to go pick ur items, on or b4 9am in the morning or after 4pm same day...90% of my clients items have been picked up....thanks nd sorry for d inconviniences

Hello @mikkyangel
Thanks for your prompt response, please I sent you an urgent mail that needs feedback from you ASAP,
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aieromon(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
mikkyangel:

Thanks alot, we already settled, and he has picked up his items

Nice one
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
zebszebs:

Hello @mikkyangel
Thanks for your prompt response, please I sent you an urgent mail that needs feedback from you ASAP,
Thanks

message seen, once ur item is picked up, i will refund the bal of ur money....PLEASE TRY SENDING ME MESSAGDE VIA WHTSUP ON TEXT, AM SLOW WEN IT COMES TO EMAIL REPLIES.....Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.