Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131494 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dozzynet(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
mikkyangel:
Aklolu....2 phones picked up from jamican, both brand new iphone 6...one sealed(price is unbelievable)
Greetings Mikkyangel.
Can I get a 4 gig ram,500 HDD laptop with 50k?
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Kaspar0v(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
gen2lpat:
Offer up cannot open. Says "Request is blocked by security rule" even after using VPN
Yea. That's the plan.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Kaspar0v(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
jahstech:
Hello boss Mikky, pls help me check these, I need the ones that are unlocked.. My WhatsApp ain't working for now..

https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/176274529/iphone-6-64gs

https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/176271874/iphone-5s

https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/176234263/iphone-6

https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/176131491/iphone-6-plus

You guys need to be very careful. These seemingly cheap iPhones could be icloud locked or carrier locked. Calculate all the cost of unlocking and shipping, it might not be worth it in the end.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jahstech: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
mikkyangel:

yeah...look genuine, but seller has no sale history, and did not reply my messages
You ignored my post, you don't wanna help me secure any of these deals? I beg let me know so I don't waste my time and data, na 9ja I dey and the recession still dey affect me..

Kaspar0v:

You guys need to be very careful. These seemingly cheap iPhones could be icloud locked or carrier locked. Calculate all the cost of unlocking and shipping, it might not be worth it in the end.
That's why we have Mikky to help us confirm, and check the ratings of those sellers, they seem good and they have followers, which shows there are those waiting around to get cheap deals anytime they post an advert online.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gen2lpat(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
So nobody have mikkyangels whatsapp contact here??/!! undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
jahstech:

That's why we have Mikky to help us confirm, and check the ratings of those sellers, they seem good and they have followers, which shows there are those waiting around to get cheap deals anytime they post an advert online.

yes ur right my brother, me na Lagos boy, i no go just see something way cheap, i go come rush pay for item come waka dey happy dey go.Wen i contact a seller for iphones, i usually ask dem to send me imei number,(with this u can check if a phone is icloud locked and unlocked)

its simple, u check on
*iphoneimei.net
*icloud.com

if a seller bleeps, OR finds reason not to give me the imei number(just like one seller did yest for iphone 6plus), u walk away!(no b by force)

-In some cases, the personality of the seller helps
* If na pure whity, i no dey too dout them
*If na Latino(na 50-50)
*But if na Akata, i go over check well well ohhhhh....(d bad deals i have had in d past were 90% Akata)

Yest, i discovered yet another Seller via offer up...Him na pure whity and said he was "Verizon Manager", iphones he sold to me(3 pieces) were OK prices....pictures below!(he even insisted that we test all b4 i leave, den i told him to download whatsup on his phone, that i will connect him to nigerians for more deals, cos him say him go get plenty iphone 6 in d coming weeks)..If he downloads whats, i will let u all know

PLEASE NOTE THAT , THE PRICES FOR IPHONE 6 ARE EXCPECTED TO DROP IN THE COMING MONTHS DUE TO THE EMERGENCE OF IPHONE 7....Everybody way dey sell iphone 6 to me these days, wen i ask dem why are dey selling, any fault? dem gosay dem won buy iphone 7

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
gen2lpat:
So nobody have mikkyangels whatsapp contact here??/!! undecided

pls check front page , his contacts are there....time difference is 9hrs(n9ja is 9hrs ahead), so try do calculation when communiating to him
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Danyayebs: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Price range of iphone 6 now used one na how much abeg
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Danyayebs:
Price range of iphone 6 now used one na how much abeg
135-140k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2016
Mikky, what state should i use when searching for items to buy on letgo? Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Guys, hoodmorning. My offer up is not opening even when i downloaded the app from my US appstore(holla me to open urz and for sales of itunes giftcard) letgo is doing fine tho. Any help?

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by moore1: 1:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Mikky,

Please check this link for me since the first link never respond if possible make contact;

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/2010-mini-cooper-s_7f2daadb-5922-4526-b4e6-8d52071ded7a

Thank you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DavisBloom(m): 2:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Abayomi94:
Guys, hoodmorning. My offer up is not opening even when i downloaded the app from my US appstore(holla me to open urz and for sales of itunes giftcard) letgo is doing fine tho. Any help?

Try using psiphon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2016
DavisBloom:

Try using psiphon
on iphone? angry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by DavisBloom(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2016
Abayomi94:
on iphone? angry
Oh, didn't know you're using an iPhone

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2016
DavisBloom:

Oh, didn't know you're using an iPhone
yeah don't mind me. Thanks alot smiley
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by WhyNa: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mikkyangel please I need a Lenovo Vibe k4 Note. How do I go about it? I'm new to this stuff pls advice and help. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 3Div: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Waiting on a price drop for the i6s

mikkyangel:

Yest, i discovered yet another Seller via offer up...Him na pure whity and said he was "Verizon Manager", iphones he sold to me(3 pieces) were OK prices....pictures below!(he even insisted that we test all b4 i leave, den i told him to download whatsup on his phone, that i will connect him to nigerians for more deals, cos him say him go get plenty iphone 6 in d coming weeks)..If he downloads whats, i will let u all know

PLEASE NOTE THAT , THE PRICES FOR IPHONE 6 ARE EXCPECTED TO DROP IN THE COMING MONTHS DUE TO THE EMERGENCE OF IPHONE 7....Everybody way dey sell iphone 6 to me these days, wen i ask dem why are dey selling, any fault? dem gosay dem won buy iphone 7
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Danyayebs: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abayomi94:
135-140k
in usa??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
moore1:
Mikky,

Please check this link for me since the first link never respond if possible make contact;

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/2010-mini-cooper-s_7f2daadb-5922-4526-b4e6-8d52071ded7a

Thank you.

Pls send me d link to my whtsup. ....d thing no open for my phone
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
3Div:
Waiting on a price drop for the i6s

U don't have to wait....u need to search urself,for every good iPhone Deals. I get ...be it let go,offerup,craiglist and 5 mile, ....I already have buyers waiting.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2016
mikkyangel:

U don't have to wait....u need to search urself,for every good iPhone Deals. I get ...be it let go,offerup,craiglist and 5 mile, ....I already have buyers waiting.
we wey dey use BlackBerry no fit enter dis sites nah...MikkyAngel help us ooooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Abayomi94(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Danyayebs:
in usa??
oh didnt know you meant in uk.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2016
OneSentence:

we wey dey use BlackBerry no fit enter dis sites nah...MikkyAngel help us ooooo...

bro, u have to ask the house...over a dozen peeps sent me links from offerup and letgo yesterday,....how dem use do am? me na here i dey discover the site, i didnot know about these sites back in Sept

*Please also search on the site ..."5mile",(its more complete dan the previous 2), i just signed up..., u can even pay online using 5mile app and d sellers are verified..

*BELOW are 2 very good deals from my kokoyi seller(offer up), although he has sold the s7 edge, but iphone 6 plus(unlocked/for inernational use ) still available

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gammarays(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Boss,can i get a book catalogue on car drive belts?
Let me know the price please
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by marksooyinmiebi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
mikkyangel:

bro, u have to ask the house...over a dozen peeps sent me links from offerup and letgo yesterday,....how dem use do am? me na here i dey discover the site, i didnot know about these sites back in Sept

*Please also search on the site ..."5mile",(its more complete dan the previous 2), i just signed up..., u can even pay online using 5mile app and d sellers are verified..

*BELOW are 2 very good deals from my kokoyi seller(offer up), although he has sold the s7 edge, but iphone 6 plus(unlocked/for inernational use ) still available

I have this 5mile app, there're free stuff sef.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pheleix: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
mikkyangel:
"dont forget, "ONLINE PURCHASE IS 355 TO $1",....limited offer!

-Laptops.....$45
-phones......15 to $20
-tabs.....$18
-shipping rate.....$4.50 per ibs

Mikky any of such laptop deals ? I will need 15 to 20 of such
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aywhy93(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
pheleix:

Oga, that's the shipping fee for Laptops not the price of Laptops!

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by computerboy: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
pheleix:

Lol

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Lakeshizu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oga mikky pls what is the current online dollar rate?......
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Tolzeal(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
pheleix:

Hahaha... This one na shipping cost now !LOL
I trust Nigerians
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by akaiconcepts(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Am new here, all the sites are down except craiglist.
How does things work here Mr. MIKKY

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.