Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2137616 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
copperA2015:
To those that knows the password to hack mikkyangel and get item from him, pls share with me ooo.

I have tried all I can...
1. Tell him the item I want, no way
2. Asked to pay in advance, bad idea
3. Asked how to get from him, no response.

Plsssss y'all, anybody with tips that could possibly help.
Am down to be schooled . 07066240076 on Whatsapp.
THANKS ....

Hey, stop spreading false information. U and i already chatted, and i told u...hold ur cash 1st, that i was going to meet him Sat morning(...Note 4 is scarce, if it available i would have gotten it..Besides ur not even 4th on queue, i currently have over 800k of peeps money..(mostly sent via freelancers for laptops and phones) the thing done dey too much.

The vid below, was made Sat morning...I know the moment u send dollar, it dificult to refund, and den comes d constant calls...morning, afternoon and nite (even midnite) cos am with ur cash..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Y9qBtijls

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
*More Phones picked up from inglewood seller and verizon manager(beverlly hills)

*Ajp....4 iphones +1 cracked screen iphone(already paid)+ 2 samsung s5
*Titilayo.....Samsung S5(i dey owe u money ohhh)
*charles....3 samsung s5

i will go back to meet him monday/tuesday to see what supplies he has...(small dollars to take care of any amount of phones he will be bringing, don dey my hand)

*Inglewood seller( gets new supplies on mondays/tues)
*Jamaican seller (usually gets new supplies mondays/tuedays)
*Verizon manager( no date for new suplies)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
*My last chat with jamaican
*Nexus 5 phones

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by copperA2015(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
mikkyangel:

Hey, stop spreading false information. U and i already chatted, and i told u...hold ur cash 1st, that i was going to meet him Sat morning(...Note 4 is scarce, if it available i would have gotten it..Besides ur not even 4th on queue, i currently have over 800k of peeps money..(mostly sent via freelancers for laptops and phones) the thing done dey too much.

The vid below, was made Sat morning...I know the moment u send dollar, it dificult to refund, and den comes d constant calls...morning, afternoon and nite (even midnite) cos am with ur cash..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Y9qBtijls

You got it all wrong bro...
I posted that on here before you replied and I was actually making a joke out of it and possibly get more education from those that buys from you constantly. That's y I didn't respond to the to the guy that quoted it immediately after the post.
It was never targeted to make you look a bad person and I understand you don't wanna hold the money when you haven't gotten the phone...
Sorry if you got another message from the post...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by copperA2015(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
copperA2015:

You got it all wrong bro...
I posted that on here before you replied and I was actually making a joke out of it and possibly get more education from those that buys from you constantly. That's y I didn't respond to the to the guy that quoted it immediately after the post.
It was never targeted to make you look a bad person and I understand you don't wanna hold the money when you haven't gotten the phone...
Sorry if you got another message from the post...

Thanks for asking for many NOTE 4 !!!!!!
am still waiting for my own ooooo
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bobo65(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
mikkyangel:
*My last chat with jamaican
*Nexus 5 phones

How much for d nexus 5?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Shams4real76: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
mikkyangel:

all shipped out! its included in ur box along with the laptop...sorry for the omission

I got my clean, ready to use laptop and my beautiful samsung s6...great buy, wonderful service. Mikky keep it up.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
mikkyangel:
PLEASE ! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!
BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAMMERS .....Call my Los Angeles number atlist one minute to confirm b4 u pay.

..Online Auction and "Buy it Now" approach through the world's most respected and trusted online marketing site "EBAY" is thus one of the cheapest means through which one can get goods online from USA and world over.

Haven mastered both Techniques, i have decided to open my thread to further provide Nigerians with perhaps the most affordable yet reliable means (shipping and handling) through which you can get "ORIGINAL PRODUCTS " live and direct from the world's most advanced nation US of A.

CRAIGSLIST / OFFER UP AND LET GO...GUIDELINES ....."i call them, pickup sites"
Los Angeles being a major hub and perhaps ,one of the most popular destinations in usa, provides us with wealth of choices through which we can choose from..places of concentration includes:

*Inglewood
*Hawthorne
*Van nuys
*Hollywood
*Vermont
*LaWndell
*Downtown (los Angeles)
*China Town (Los Angeles)
*San Bernadino
*Santa Anna
*Santa Monica
*Long Beach
*Hermosa Beach
*Manhatthan Beach
*Culver city
*Player Dey rey
*Marina Dey rey
*Venice
*Korea Town
*Little Ethiopia
*Down Town
*Buebank

1st thing one should put in mind is getting a good deal, b4 u start thinking of location.Now tell me, would you wanna narrow your searchlight in Hawthorne(where i live because you feel fuel charges is $10 and phone is $400), Or would you prefer paying fuel $22 for a good deal in Burbank (same phone costing $250?)

-Deals that look too good to be true, pls run from them
-The pickup sites involves me meeting with each seller one on one...NO SHIPPING! NO PAYPAL!
-U can send text directly to the seller, (most americans dont know geography / never travelled out), so dey may think ur number is a new network In california.."DONT TELL THEM U ARE IN N9JA".
-Please do not negotiate yeye price with them, they may stop all forms of communication with you when u give them a price they dont like(oyinbo dey quick dey vex)
-Please u must be ready to deposit money possibly same hour ur communicating with d seller..(oyinbo no dey like to hear, am coming or bank will open on monday, this is weeknd)
-"adverts with only emails written below each as contacts are fake!!!(Applicable only to craigslist)
-please make sure whatvevr link ur sending to me has phone number, if there is no phone number, pls try and communicates with the seller via email( click on reply link at the top left page to send the seller a mail)
-deals that look too pure, are those ones the seller would ask me to meet em at his/her adress
-Advert with no name of city are not pure
-Always ask seller for imei number if the negotiation involves an iphone....tru imei number u can check if the phone is unlocked/icloud locked
-Please note that these pickup sites dont offer buyer protection or refund.(once u buy, u don buy b dt ohh)

*OFFER UP AND LETGO
2 new crazy sites, better than craigslist!
-98% reply rate from sellers(and dey reply very fast)
-scamming activity reduced to the lowest ebb( u can easily report scammers)
-most sellers live in close proximity
-"would be", buyers are given the opportunity to name them price/ make an offer (as the name of one of the sites implies)

.1)OFFER UP
..2)LET GO

PLEASE YOU WILL NEED A VPN OR HOTSHEILD TO DOWNLOAD THIS SITE....(3 of my clients have done this already)..

My Contacts:
Email: mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com ( please i will not send you an email, unless you send one to me)

Tell: +1 323.714.5713
Whatsup:+1 323.714.5713

BANK DETAILS: (PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!...PAY ONLY INTO THIS ACCOUNT)

Name: ODEGA MICHAEL
BANK: Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Number: 0011091586 (current)
0011091603 (Dollar account)

See links below

*Hp dm4 3099se beats specila edition..(my highest selling Laptop)

https://www.nairaland.com/1150789/usa-hp-3099se-beats-special

https://www.nairaland.com/1512344/hp-dm4-beats-special-edition

*Dell Niclelodeon Edition (mini laptop)

https://www.nairaland.com/1894016/very-attractive-dell-nickelodeon-edition

Mikkyangel...Please i need a Laptop

Specs:

At least
8gb RAM
750 HDD
Core i7
Keyboard Light
10 hours battery life

How much is likely to cost?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jimohibrahim(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2017
Freiden:

Mikkyangel...Please i need a Laptop

Specs:

At least
8gb RAM
750 HDD
Core i7
Keyboard Light
10 hours battery life

How much is likely to cost?

Firstly do you need to quote everything he wrote on the first page?

And

10hrs battery life?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2017
jimohibrahim:

Firstly do you need to quote everything he wrote on the first page?

And

10hrs battery life?

Bros! Whats the big deal about 10hrs battery life?

Check this out

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by jimohibrahim(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2017
Freiden:

Check this out

Okay gotcha.... But I rarely come across laptops with such magnificent battery life though..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by obajoey(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please do you buy from swappa?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by computerboy: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Freiden:

Check this out
Getting it fairly used is the big deal unless of course you want a new one
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Floyd45(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
copperA2015:

Thanks for asking for many NOTE 4 !!!!!!
am still waiting for my own ooooo

Need to get on this Note 4 also..please keep us updated
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bobbieydeey: 4:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Mikky wanna buy a phone from Chicago, already finalized with the selle on offerup ......can u deal considering the distance?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by coolted(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hi mikky I need s5s clean and cheap. Any available? Tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by varmint: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2017
@ mikkyangel, Hello, can we chat on whatsapp, I want to get a Samsung j7 and I've seen good ones online. It won't be the only phone I will be getting. My whatsapp contact is on my signature. You can leave yours too. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2017
its funny the way some people make enquiries making themselves vulnerable to been scammed, take out time to read from the first page of Mikky's thread, Do your search yourself and then contact him on his number

coolted:
Hi mikky I need s5s clean and cheap. Any available? Tnx

Then again yet another one
varmint:
@ mikkyangel, Hello, can we chat on whatsapp, I want to get a Samsung j7 and I've seen good ones online. It won't be the only phone I will be getting. My whatsapp contact is on my signature. You can leave yours too. Thanks
that mikky should contact you because you need samsung j7, so if i contact you saying i am mikky you would stupidly pay me and then come here and start calling mikky names .....please to avoid been a victim do your due diligence as well.

Just my one kobo..though

10 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by igbsam(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Any good affordable laptop for sale ? Core i3 to be precise.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Teel: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
igbsam:

More laptops coming next week..
Core i3 starts from 65k

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
igbsam:

I have one for sale. Whatsapp 07012981649 so we can discuss.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Teel:
Hello Mikkey

Can you help me get this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D610-Digital-SLR-Camera-24-3-MP-CMOS-FX-Format-Body-Only-/321796567656?hash=item4aec91f268:g:C-sAAOSwOtBXTaYN

I have something like this for sale. If you don't mind you can whatsap me 07012981649.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Theflint1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boss when should we be expecting the ones we purchased?
mikkyangel:

Core i3 starts from 65k
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sherif4owo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
mikkyangel:

Yes....but u need to make dollar deposit

Do you accept paypal?

Can I make payment with paypal?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by igbsam(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
mikkyangel:

Core i3 starts from 65k

I'll wait till next week. I think i will need that. please kindly keep me informed. Any specific date.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by varmint: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
maballack:

Then again yet another one that mikky should contact you because you need samsung j7, so if i contact you saying i am mikky you would stupidly pay me and then come here and start calling mikky names .....please to avoid been a victim do your due diligence as well.

Just my one kobo..though

Thanks bro... There are ways to confirm I'm chatting with the real mikky
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by paul234(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Any Apple laptop for sale?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by azpekuliar: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mikky, do you accept Bitcoin payment for gadgets?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hardniola(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
means of payment is hindering pipo... from buying things mikky pls add netteler or bitcoin. open business netteller account. getting dollar to pay is hard bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.