₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,881,151 members, 3,801,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 04:38 AM

ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 (681879 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-order Ur Goods Via Aliexpres/DHg/1688/Tmail/JD.com@CheapesT Shipping Rates (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (571) (Reply) (Go Down)

ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
PLEASE ! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!
BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAMMERS .....Call my Los Angeles number atlist one minute to confirm b4 u pay.

..Online Auction and "Buy it Now" approach through the world's most respected and trusted online marketing site "EBAY" is thus one of the cheapest means through which one can get goods online from USA and world over.

Haven mastered both Techniques, i have decided to open my thread to further provide Nigerians with perhaps the most affordable yet reliable means (shipping and handling) through which you can get "ORIGINAL PRODUCTS " live and direct from the world's most advanced nation US of A.

CRAIGSLIST / OFFER UP AND LET GO...GUIDELINES ....."i call them, pickup sites"
Los Angeles being a major hub and perhaps ,one of the most popular destinations in usa, provides us with wealth of choices through which we can choose from..places of concentration includes:

*Inglewood
*Hawthorne
*Van nuys($55 fuel)ehhh
*Hollywood
*Vermont
*Downtown (los Angeles)
*China Town (Los Angeles)
*San Bernadino
*Santa Anna
*Santa Monica
*Long Beach($35 fuel)
*Hermosa Beach
*Manhatthan Beach
*Culver city
*Player Dey rey
*Marina Dey rey
*Venice
*Korea Town
*Little Ethiopia
*Down Town
*Burbank($55 fuel and up)

1st thing one should put in mind is getting a good deal, b4 u start thinking of location.Now tell me, would you wanna narrow your searchlight in Inglewood(where i live because you feel fuel charges is $10 and phone is $400), Or would you prefer paying fuel $25 for a good deal in Burbank (same phone costing $250?)

-Deals that look too good to be true, pls run from them
-The pickup sites involves me meeting with each seller one on one...NO SHIPPING! NO PAYPAL!
-Please do not negotiate yeye price with them, they may stop all forms of communication with you when u give them a price they dont like(oyinbo dey quick dey vex)
-Please u must be ready to deposit money possibly same hour ur communicating with d seller..(oyinbo no dey like to hear, am coming or bank will open on monday, this is weeknd)
-"adverts with only emails written below each as contacts are fake!!!(Applicable only to craigslist)
-please make sure whatvevr link ur sending to me has phone number, if there is no phone number, pls try and communicates with the seller via email( click on reply link at the top left page to send the seller a mail)
-deals that look too pure, are those ones the seller would ask me to meet em at his/her adress
-Advert with no name of city are not pure
-Always ask seller for imei number if the negotiation involves an iphone....tru imei number u can check if the phone is unlocked/icloud locked
-Please note that these pickup sites dont offer buyer protection or refund.(once u buy, u don buy b dt ohh)

*OFFER UP AND LETGO
2 new crazy sites, better than craigslist!
-98% reply rate from sellers(and dey reply very fast)
-scamming activity reduced to the lowest ebb( u can easily report scammers)
-most sellers live in close proximity
-"would be", buyers are given the opportunity to name them price/ make an offer (as the name of one of the sites implies)

.1)OFFER UP
..2)LET GO

PLEASE YOU WILL NEED A VPN OR HOTSHEILD TO DOWNLOAD THIS SITE....(3 of my clients have done this already)..

*PLEASE, ALLOW ATLIST 10 BIZNESSDAY, FOR GOODS SHIPPED FROM AMERICA TO ARRIVE NIGERIA AND BE CLEARED!(AM using the cheapest form known to me)....For those who want 3 days fast shipping, we can make arrangement for that.

My Contacts:
Email: mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com ( please i will not send you an email, unless you send one to me)

Tell: +1 4242361961
Whatsup:+1 4242361961

BANK DETAILS: (PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!...PAY ONLY INTO THIS ACCOUNT)

Name: [b]ODEGA MICHAEL
Bank: Acess Bank: 0728107670(savings)
[/b]

See links below

*Hp dm4 3099se beats specila edition..(my highest selling Laptop)

http://www.nairaland.com/1150789/usa-hp-3099se-beats-special

http://www.nairaland.com/1512344/hp-dm4-beats-special-edition

*Dell Niclelodeon Edition (mini laptop)

http://www.nairaland.com/1894016/very-attractive-dell-nickelodeon-edition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
*2002 honda Accord bought at craigslit for $2000

cheap duo core laptops.....38k

1 Like

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by balogunsam(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2013
I sent you a mail by the way
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by MSItachi: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Micheal you finally decided to open this Thread cheesy

I will be back shortly with my orders

Maybe you should change the Title though to reflect "PreOrder"
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
balogunsam: why do u like buying out dated systems? grin I sent you a mail by the way

*HP Dm4 Beats Special Edition
http://www.nairaland.com/1150789/usa-hp-3099se-beats-special * * Hp Dm4 Aluminium Steel Brush
http://www.nairaland.com/1181863/hp-dm4-mint-attractive-aluminium

*Pacific Blue Core i3 Laptop with All Accessories Blue!
http://www.nairaland.com/1181836/blu-d-color-lets-go

*Core 2 Duo Laptop (HP G62)
http://www.nairaland.com/1180620/mint-rare-color-hp-g62
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by rotech77: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikky is good man to have a deal with,tested and trusted 100pec.you can call me.08066619493.for my own positive side of the deal storey that I have with him,
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by rotech77: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Just go to eBay search for anything you need send the link to Mikky he will do the rest(but no contrabands goods )bcs he will not want something that will tanish is image
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Space for more pics coming up

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
MSItachi: Micheal you finally decided to open this Thread cheesy

I will be back shortly with my orders

Maybe you should change the Title though to reflect "PreOrder"
my chairman thanks for ur comments,howz abuja? And those $1090 laptops you bought(Asus COrei 5 Laptops) hope they are running smoothly? Well I will work on a topic change soon!....thanks alot bro
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by austin4real(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikky is a very good chap to deal with, he's straightforward and honest, mikky hope u haven't forgotten me on the whole playbook ish.....
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by rotech77: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikyy what about my 4Nos of banana republic shirt.
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
austin4real: Mikky is a very good chap to deal with, he's straightforward and honest, mikky hope u haven't forgotten me on the whole playbook ish.....
bro thanks alot for your post, na you I dey wait as regards the playbook levels,remember I gave you the link when the playbook was $135? It's now jumped to $144.95, so Holla at me when ur ready..I already bought 3pieces for different client.
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
rotech77: Mikky is good man to have a deal with,tested and trusted 100pec.you can call me.08066619493.for my own positive side of the deal storey that I have with him,
rotech77: Mikyy what about my 4Nos of banana republic shirt.
Sir Roteeee!(one of my most regular clients). I have paid for the Banana Republic shirts as you requested, still waiting for your remaining requests..hope those gadgets you bought some weeks back,(the Samsung galaxy tab and a white Bold 9900 )from Canada are in good shape?

1 Like

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by rotech77: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
My chairman,the Samsung galaxy is exellent while blackBB white bold 9900 is more than excellentn,do you remember the black berry battery you sent last time, I will need more of it bcs people want to kill me when they compared it to what they use to buy at ikeja so I will need more,I will ping you later,my sister that owns
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by rotech77: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
I think you still remember my real work aside from technology deal,as in building line,sale of building material e.g tiles,Twyford water closet,sweet home clost,pumps,shower cublic and many more both sales and services.so when you come to naija to build house I will be the there for you.bcs you have help me a lot
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by promise2(f): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikky you are here! Good one.i recently ordered my stuffs from USA through you,it was amazing and you were so honest. Keep the good work.
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by tonzo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikky hope my phone has arrived ,my mobile has been down,since last week
i mean the black bold5 with all d accessories
cheers
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by tonzo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikky hope my phone has arrived ,my mobile has been down since last week
cheers
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by MSItachi: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikkyangel: my chairman thanks for ur comments,howz abuja? And those $1090 laptops you bought(Asus COrei 5 Laptops) hope they are running smoothly? Well I will work on a topic change soon!....thanks alot bro

I dey Vex

You belittle my Lappy,

Asus N56

Nvidia Dedicated 2Gb _635M
Core I7
1Tb Hdd
16gb Ram

cheesy Take ya Time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
tonzo: mikky hope my phone has arrived ,my mobile has been down since last week
cheers
MSItachi: . I thaught I sent you sms that the phones are on ground now ready for pick up with all accesories? Pls call alex to go pick urs , I got limoted quantities left, oga Ray don clain the rest ohh

I dey Vex

You belittle my Lappy,

Asus N56

Nvidia Dedicated 2Gb _635M
Core I7
1Tb Hdd
16gb Ram

cheesy Take ya Time

. Bros abeg nor mind me for the mistake,I stand corrected! Its Asus N56 series Core i7. Wow! I love this ur lappy oh., see backlight keyboard, it enables to use ur lappy in darkness without stress in the event of NEPA attack!(power failure).
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by Adebaba1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
boss can u shed more light cos i want to order 4 a bold 4
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by holluwai(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikky is one good dude. Done business with him a couple of times and he has always gotten it right. I cant believe you do this thou,so many people would prefer to buy and sell to make over 100% interest. Keep it up and yea, I am coming soon....
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2013
holluwai: Mikky is one good dude. Done business with him a couple of times and he has always gotten it right. I cant believe you do this thou,so many people would prefer to buy and sell to make over 100% interest. Keep it up and yea, I am coming soon....

Thnaks alot Bro, i really appreciate..
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2013
Adebaba1: boss can u shed more light cos i want to order 4 a bold 4

White Bold 4?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RIM-BlackBerry-Bold-9780-White-Unlocked-GSM-smartphone-Excellent-Condition-/251260110429?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3a8045065d * * Black Bold 4?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACKBERRY-BOLD-9780-BLACK-GRADE-C-UNLOCKED-/230962434190?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item35c66f108e * Black bold 4.. (16 pieces)..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-16x-BlackBerry-Bold-9780-for-Parts-or-Repair-/221212819684?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item33814fc0e4 l LIKE I SAID,I"LL SHIP PHONES FREE(one per client) but you will tell me how much you go pay me for commision, "use ur mind ohh" a

2 Likes

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by MSItachi: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by hustla(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
bro i want white Samsung Galaxy S3 and A used professional camera or.Samsung Camera about.18MP...
can u help?? btwn.How much is ur Asus laptop
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by Adebaba1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
boss mikkyangel i av sent u a mail
Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
hustla: bro i want white Samsung Galaxy S3 and A used professional camera or.Samsung Camera about.18MP...
can u help?? btwn.How much is ur Asus laptop
thanks my brother for ur enquiries, everything thing you need is on Ebay, and it's just one click away...it's so so easy to find stuffs on Ebay....Bro nor be me get Asus ohhh, owner wen get am dey Abuja,..lol, ok on a serious note I bought 2 pieces for him,(which u see its picture above) ,the core i7 new....$1090(175k) and new core i5 for $855(136k)...

2 Likes

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by mikkyangel(m): 5:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Baba God u are great

3 Likes

Re: ORDER UR GOODS Via EBAY ,CRAIGSLIST ,OFFER-UP AND LETGO! $4.25/lbs, PHONES $10 by Adebaba1(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2013
sowi pls av u seen my email

3 Likes 3 Shares

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (571) (Reply)

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.