Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2131623 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cashrules12(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2017
papiforreal:
Hello,
Someone should come to my rescue please o. I bought an iPhone 6 plus and the phone is becoming useless and pure waste for me. The phone is at&t locked. I took the phone to the computer village and they say the phone is not clean and the server for unlocking such phones is down.
I tried to use chip on the phone and still no success. I'm confused and seriously feel like just throwing away the phone. Just looking at the phone is making me terribly angry and sad, 120k just gone like that.

Mikkyangel if there is anyone that could help me unlock in the state, kindly help me please.

zero80two3fourthreenineteensixty7
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
cashrules12:
with dat 120k u would've gotten a clean unlocked one here
Call me on zero80two3four3nineteensixtyseven so I can hook u up with my engineer

U re right bro...

I hope everyone will learn from his mistake.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
aril:

U re right bro...

I hope everyone will learn from his mistake.

Sure bro, This is really a valuable experience for me. Let me recount what actually happened so that people Especially newbies will learn from me.
I didn't buy the phone off head. I bought it based on mikkys recommendation.

When I saw the phone on letgo, I sent the link to Mikky
And asked him if it's a good deal. Because I don't know much about iPhones, and he told me it's good deal for sure so I just went ahead and sent Him the money trusting his judgement as pro in the business.
And when the phone arrived, it's not even clean, lots of scratches on the back.
So if there is any lesson I learned from this bad deal is that:
Never trust anyone's judgement concerning your business transaction, always do your diligence research and trust your instincts. No one cares about your money but you.

9 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very very true, trust your instinct. However, one can take peoples advice too. It is a combination of both. The choice is always yours.
papiforreal:

Sure bro, This is really a valuable experience for me. Let me recount what actually happened so that people Especially newbies will learn from me.
I didn't buy the phone off head. I bought it based on mikkys recommendation.

When I saw the phone on letgo, I sent the link to Mikky
And asked him if it's a good deal. Because I don't know much about iPhones, and he told me it's good deal for sure so I just went ahead and sent Him the money trusting his judgement as pro in the business.
And when the phone arrived, it's not even clean, lots of scratches on the back.
So if there is any lesson I learned from this bad deal is that:
Never trust anyone's judgement concerning your business transaction, always do your diligence research and trust your instincts. No one cares about your money but you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
That's how I missed a clean Samsung Galaxy s7 edge on offer up for $100 and i'm sure the buyer is from this thread, waiting for Mikky to post it *angry face* sad cry

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
wildchild02:
That's how I missed a clean Samsung Galaxy s7 edge on offer up for $100 and i'm sure the buyer is from this thread, waiting for Mikky to post it *angry face* sad cry
I'm yet to have Luck with this OfferUp cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aberyomi09(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
I need a good deal on Samsung tab 10.1' or something close in size, cellular, $100-$150
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Cinderelly(f): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Have been following this thread like forever and I know it's a "do it yourself deal'', but just in case, @mikky please I want to start human hair business, is there a good deal or advice on that?.....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by docjuli(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
aberyomi09:
I need a good deal on Samsung tab 10.1' or something close in size, cellular, $100-$150

You can get Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012 even 2014) for that amount on eBay.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Solotime32:

I'm yet to have Luck with this OfferUp cry

Really? I don't even open Letgo any longer, it's either offer up or craigslist (lots of juicy deals on CL too as most people now prefer OP and LG).
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cinderelly:
Have been following this thread like forever and I know it's a "do it yourself deal'', but just in case, @mikky please I want to start human hair business, is there a good deal or advice on that?.....

For human hair bizness, USA is out of it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild02: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
aberyomi09:

We have different types of 10.1 tabs
We have Samsung tab 1 10.1, tab 2 10.1, tab 3 10.1 and tab 4 10.1. But I'm thinking you should be able to get a tab 3 or tab 4 for your budget.

I just remembered my 1St deal with Mikky in 2013, Samsung tab 1 10.1 for 36k inclusive of charger and stylus pen... Oh boi, ionno believe am till I went to pick up at Wilmer in AJ. Mikky sold over 30PCs then grin
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sirlop(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
papiforreal:
Hello,
Someone should come to my rescue please o. I bought an iPhone 6 plus and the phone is becoming useless and pure waste for me. The phone is at&t locked. I took the phone to the computer village and they say the phone is not clean and the server for unlocking such phones is down.
I tried to use chip on the phone and still no success. I'm confused and seriously feel like just throwing away the phone. Just looking at the phone is making me terribly angry and sad, 120k just gone like that.

Mikkyangel if there is anyone that could help me unlock in the state, kindly help me please.

i can unlock it. check my profile. server for at&t premium isnt down. u need premium server.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SwizGuy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
hello guys ...have been unable to access offerup & letsgo on pc ..ever since i started using glo bolt even with hotspot shield and some few vpn softwares, please let me knw if there is anyway (for PC)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
wildchild02:

Really? I don't even open Letgo any longer, it's either offer up or craigslist (lots of juicy deals on CL too as most people now prefer OP and LG).
I check Craigslist very often but haven't stumbled upon any good deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
wildchild02:

I check Craigslist very often but haven't stumbled upon any good deal yet. I go shine my eyes Wella niyen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PrinceCEE(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please guys, how do I create an account in offerup and letgo?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by sakalisis(m): 1:33am On Oct 22, 2017
papiforreal:
Hello,

Let talk on whatsapp ... your phone can be unlocked in less than 48hours
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Cinderelly(f): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2017
wildchild02:

For human hair bizness, USA is out of it.
Noted, thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toluxa1(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Cinderelly:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nsonaso(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2017
permission oga mikky. Make I advertise small

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7567)

Display - 15.6 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Display

Processor - 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)

Graphics - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti with Dedicated 4GB GDDR5

RAM - 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 (up-gradable to 32GB)

Storage - 1TB HDD + 105GB SSD

Keyboard - Full-Sized RED Backlit Keyboard / Keyboard Light (2 brightness levels)

Battery - 6-Cell 74 WHr Battery (Up to 5hrs battery life)

- Two cooling fans, Keep computer COOL.

- Three (3) USB 3.0 Ports (1 FAST Charging Powershare Port. This means the USB Port is always working even when you shutdown the computer. i.e you can use it like a Powerbank)

- Combo Mic and Headphones Audio Jack, Stereo Speakers with Subwoofer

- Integrated Widescreen HD (720p) Webcam

- HDMI Port

- SD Card Reader

- Bluetooth

- WiFi

- Ethernet

- Windows 10

Price 290K

Available for pickup in Lagos can also be sent to any state in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tikkykay: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
the ken that owns this Phone..I chatted with this same Seller that sold u this phone..and I discovered it had a backlight issue ..I hope u are aware
The deed has been done...No going back.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rossovu: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Nsonaso:
permission oga mikky. Make I advertise small

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7567)

Display - 15.6 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Display

Processor - 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)

Graphics - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti with Dedicated 4GB GDDR5

RAM - 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 (up-gradable to 32GB)

Storage - 1TB HDD + 105GB SSD

Keyboard - Full-Sized RED Backlit Keyboard / Keyboard Light (2 brightness levels)

Battery - 6-Cell 74 WHr Battery (Up to 5hrs battery life)

- Two cooling fans, Keep computer COOL.

- Three (3) USB 3.0 Ports (1 FAST Charging Powershare Port. This means the USB Port is always working even when you shutdown the computer. i.e you can use it like a Powerbank)

- Combo Mic and Headphones Audio Jack, Stereo Speakers with Subwoofer

- Integrated Widescreen HD (720p) Webcam

- HDMI Port

- SD Card Reader

- Bluetooth

- WiFi

- Ethernet

- Windows 10

Price 290K

Available for pickup in Lagos can also be sent to any state in Nigeria
this is the beast....cool.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toastedbread: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2017
in relation to the topic, get a 2 month paid vpn (expires in december) to access offerup and letgo.
contact signature
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toastedbread: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2017
SwizGuy:
hello guys ...have been unable to access offerup & letsgo on pc ..ever since i started using glo bolt even with hotspot shield and some few vpn softwares, please let me knw if there is anyway (for PC)

Zit a paid vpn?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nickyblaze(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SwizGuy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
toastedbread:

Zit a paid vpn?

it free
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by toastedbread: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
SwizGuy:

it free

you'll pay bro. go check how much they charge for hma, ipvanish...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please I need urgent help,Sorry for derailing the thread,please I need information on the safest way to ship from USA to Nigeria,I had a bad experience last week Friday at the local Nipost office,I got 3 phones from Letgo (iPhone 6s plus,7 and blackberry classic) and items got delivered to my brother apartment at billing Montana,shipped the next day through USPS and after waiting for two weeks my package finally arrived at Akure then Akungba Akoko post office ,to my greatest surprised my iPhone 7 was missing and a stone was package instead,I used 68000 to clear the package from the post office with hope of selling and make little cash as a student....I have a a clean used(brand new) iPhone 8 to be shipped,needed information on the best way to ship it .Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lovelani(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
I've been following this thread for a while. you guys should check: digicircle.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
lovelani:
I've been following this thread for a while. you guys should check:
digicircle.com

Is the site Tested and Trusted ? iPhone 6s 64GB Factory Unlocked - $320 !!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lovelani(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Brimmie:

Is the site Tested and Trusted ? iPhone 6s 64GB Factory Unlocked - $320 !!

check it out, they have great deals.
you can read thru D SITE FAQS for more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.