Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135487 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcleo007(m): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2014
paul234:

Many thanks to IBL Logistics,for safe and fast delivery of my goods to ibadan with pocket friendly price...keep up the good work man!

It's a pleasure sir. Thanks to you.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Davidbanky(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2014
Oga mikkey, please help me check this goods out... m.ebay.com/itm/331285268389?nav=SEARCH

m.ebay.com/itm/311048772411?nav=SEARCH

http://m.ebay.com/itm/321463505375?nav=SEARCH

How much will each of this cost ?

Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Ok boss,saw your post and am on the hunt for another laptop,and also I have heed to the advice you posted earlier.
The buyers for those two laptop that have arrived are on my neck,so boss when are they going to arrive/ship to nija,coz I budget to come for pickup by thursday wc is the only time I have in this month.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcleo007(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by inze(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi there,

I saw this order on previous page and would like you to check its available and give me a quote to get it to Lagos.

Shoes circled in black
Nike Slips

Thanks

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bajugbajug(m): 2:18am On Aug 18, 2014
KBM Logistics Services was established as a
subsidiary of Kobomart Enterprises, with the vision
and sole aim of re-defining logistics services in the
business stratosphere. A growing firm made up of
qualified and competent management and field
staff with a vast wealth of experiences within the
scope in which KBM Services was founded.
With the level of resources being put together in
trying to rebuild and reshape the efficiency of
logistics services in and around the country, we are
optimistic that, the retrogressive state of service
delivery especially around Lagos State, Abuja and
it's environ will take a new turn for the better with
KBM Logistics Services.
We have in place, many of the most basic standard
instrumentalities and equipments necessary for
adequate running of local logistics business.
We have alongside, a created platform for training
and re-training our workers (both old and new),
especially in areas of;
Effective handling of customers goods and items;
Effective and timely delivery of goods to
customers; Effective Communication with Clients
and customers, amongst other key areas, since we
consider these areas as vital in the efficiency of
logistics service.
SECURITY OF GOODS ; The aspect of security of
goods, which cannot be over-emphasised, is a
paramount feature in our agenda, as we put into
utmost consideration, protective measures of the
least item in our care, and for this reason, we are
positive on the safety of customers' goods.
Our Head Quarters and warehousing facility,
located at an easy-reach area of Illupeju in Lagos
also has an expanse that accomodates sufficient
quantity of goods.
We have a range of service options to choose from,
so as to better suit the needs of our various
esteemed customers and within and outside Lagos.
We welcome you to doing both long and short term
businesses with us.
HOW WE WORK / MODE OF OPERATION
Our working days are;
Mondays - saturdays 8:00am to 5:00pm
KBM Logistics Services offers office pick-ups and
delivery of goods to your customers, timely and
promptly.
If you are an importer or retail store owner, then
worry less on the delivery of your goods to your
customers as KBM Logistics Services will pick up
the goods from your location, deliver and collect
the money on your behalf.
If you do not offer payment on delivery before
now, this is the time to integrate it into your
business with KBM Logistics Pay on delivery.
We offer three (3) free pick-up and delivery to any
customer who makes up to fifteen (15) deliveries
within a month.
We also welcome subscription from long term
customers.
OUR CHARGES
Standard Service Charge;
N700 - For Within Lagos metropolis (24hrs after
pick-Up)
N1, 000 - For Outskirts of Lagos (Ikorodu, Badagry,
Awoyaya, Ajah, Ikotun, Igando) 24 - 48hrs after
Pick-Up)
Express Service Charge;
N1, 000 For express delivery with Lagos (Same Day
Delivery)
1, 500 For express Delivery For Outskirts of Lagos
(Same Day Delivery)
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
All above price charges are for goods below 4KG.
Please contact our 24hrs customer Care Unit for
details of other prices not enlisted.
CONTACT US
Toby - 0808 476 9486
Opinion - 0809 986 8122
Tolu - 0808 609 3460
E-mail: logistics@kobomart.com.ng
Blackberry PIN: 7E12E390
Email: logistics@Kobomart.com.ng
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. KBM LOGISTICS, reserves all right to cross-check
and verify package content therein, as declared by
a customer/client, with or without formal notice to
†ђξ customer.
2. It is the responsibility of a customer to give
accurate and adequate directive, for the delivery of
goods, as any attempt of unsuccessful delivery may
attract a fee for re-delivery or return delivery as
the case may be.
3. KBM LOGISTICS Services shall not, by default
accept or attempt to collect any goods or item
considered to be a threat to or herein referred to
as illegal, to the image of the company.
4. All prices of KBM services are subject to review
or modification, and without prior information.
5. A customer /client has the obligation of
instructing KBM LOGISTICS on whether or not to
continue an onward transfer of goods or return of
the said goods in situations of unsuccessful delivery
attempt or this may attract a fee of over staying
goods after a set time frame.
6. KBM LOGISTICS shall not be held liable for
spoilage of perishable goods after unsuccessful
delivery attempts to clients with Lagos.
7. It is also the duty of a customer sending goods /
package(s) outside of Lagos state to, follow up with
the public transport company responsible
transporting their goods.
8. KBM LOGISTICS shall not be held liable for loss
or damage of goods on transit outside of Lagos
state, due to any unforeseen circumstances that
may befall the said transfer of goods.
NOTE: For pickup and delivery within Abuja and its
environs, plz speak with one of Our contact above.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Davidbanky: Oga mikkey, please help me check this goods out... m.ebay.com/itm/331285268389?nav=SEARCH
m.ebay.com/itm/311048772411?nav=SEARCH
http://m.ebay.com/itm/321463505375?nav=SEARCH
How much will each of this cost ?
Thanks

$25
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Davidbanky(m): 2:29am On Aug 18, 2014
mikkyangel:

$25

Payment details please
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:46am On Aug 18, 2014
All Goods shipped! shipped! shipped!

-Mt T.....8 laptops + pump+ Bosh speakers+ 1 body wash+ 1 mouth wash
-Moses...Box og goodies + Refurbished Laptop
-Ebong P.....Sony Exp Phone
-Ismail......watch, perfume and phone
-Olatunji S...2 mini Laptops
-Oriaku Solo...Bigbig Box
-Chilaka....Dell Laptop
-Aminat....(london)....Samsung Galaxy Tab
-Sunday F....Digital watch and Canvas
-Nwokeocha....Acer Touch screen Laptop
-Vincent.....BLVD Perfume
-Eze Solo...all items in box
-Mallick....Ps3
-Oluwafemi Fab...hp laptop
-Hakkem...all items plus 3 laptops
-Oscar Ohe...Asus Laptop
-Okafor Chi...watch
-Otito..
-Habib...2 Laptops
-Boye....stetoscope and memory card
-Chuka K.....laptop
-Femi Adx....Lag phone plus accessorizes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Also the following items were dropped off with my agent, but no space ohhhh, make una nor vex, they will be shipped in the next ship date..

-Alhaji H...2 Samsung Galaxy tabs+ Htc phone
-Kanu M...Samsung galaxy tab (full Option)
-Samuel O....Box
-Mt T...Samsung galaxy Tab
-Jeremiah....3 Samsung Galaxy Tab'
-Hakeem...Hp dm4 Laptop
-Marvin...2 watches and iphone 5 case
-John..Nautica Perfume
-Ozor....Htc phone

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hooged: 6:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Just passing
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BigRuckus: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Hey Mikky, i'd like to know if my HTC digitizer and adhesive have arrived
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by fixzylani: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Oga mikky. Pls have you helped me with other items? If yes. How much is my total bill? Afeez
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by soladnet14: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hi Mikky, please do you still have the samsung tab 8"? if yes, how much.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by inze(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
inze: Hi there,

I saw this order on previous page and would like you to check its available and give me a quote to get it to Lagos.

Shoes circled in black
Nike Slips

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/pre-order-ur-goods-usa-world/183#25555439

Kindly give me an update with this regards.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by segenoni(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
mikkyangel: All Goods shipped! shipped! shipped!

-Oluwafemi Fab...hp laptop

bro, did u ship my HTC battery please?? I can see you shipped even smaller items like memory cards?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bigx(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Syber(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BigRuckus: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Just sent $250 to your GTB account (Oko.. Cha..) for this 311007888752. Please what's the status of the HTC digitizer and adhesive?

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by salamudeen(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
BROs this is abdulsalam i see say u dey always speack english if u dey reply my text so help me add this stuff to my macbook pro order thanks abdulsalam

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extenze-Dr-proved-men-enhancement-pills-2-package-60-pills-/141373535781?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ea84f625

or help me look for the one with 3 months supply thats all
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=bigx]Please what would get

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-10-1-Laptop-LED-Screen-for-Acer-Aspire-One-D270-1865-Matte-/130831465030?pt=US_Laptop_Screens_LCD_Panels&hash=item1e7629ba46

i also need this mini laptop. Tell me d total price n send ur acct no to me. Pls reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
fixzylani: Oga mikky. Pls have you helped me with other items? If yes. How much is my total bill? Afeez

which items? i think i have bought all ohh, pls help me...

soladnet14: Hi Mikky, please do you still have the samsung tab 8"? if yes, how much.

all sold out! i have messaged the seller that i need more, lets see if him go sell to me, because i buy from him outside ebay(which means he has to avoid ebays 10% charges)
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
BigRuckus: Just sent $250 to your GTB account (Oko.. Cha..) for this 311007888752. Please what's the status of the HTC digitizer and adhesive?

alert rceived, item secured!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311007888752?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=philipstweets][/quote]

Philip tweets: what kind of mini laptop do you want? 35k package (laptop+ext dvd+ usb fan+beats headset)?

-30k package? (just mini lptop)

-New package coming(i never put price)....i Have 2 Acer touch screen coming up + monster incredible itune headset (original).

LDC....$10
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
mikkyangel:

Philip tweets: what kind of mini laptop do you want? 35k package (laptop+ext dvd+ usb fan+beats headset)?

-30k package? (just mini lptop)

-New package coming(i never put price)....i Have 2 Acer touch screen coming up + monster incredible itune headset (original).

LDC....$10

Might be interested in the Acer again
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
lordmayor4:
Might be interested in the Acer again

ohh i see, you were amongs those who indicated intrest in the 1st one i sold (abt 6 people did),So i decided to search for more....by this weeknd, Laptops would have landed my adress....thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
salamudeen: BROs this is abdulsalam i see say u dey always speack english if u dey reply my text so help me add this stuff to my macbook pro order thanks abdulsalam
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extenze-Dr-proved-men-enhancement-pills-2-package-60-pills-/141373535781?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ea84f625
or help me look for the one with 3 months supply thats all

i just grabbed the last one, one oga who paid for brand new macpro, say mk i arrnge am for him
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by BigRuckus: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Mikky what about the phone digitizer and adhesive? you dey always ignore am... please tell me what the status is
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nickyjeff(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
philipstweets: Please what would get

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-10-1-Laptop-LED-Screen-for-Acer-Aspire-One-D270-1865-Matte-/130831465030?pt=US_Laptop_Screens_LCD_Panels&hash=item1e7629ba46

i also need this mini laptop. Tell me d total price n send ur acct no to me. Pls reply
This is a laptop screen replacement, not laptop oh, just in case you didn't notice.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
pls i need a nikon D90.... TELL ME D PRICE... Need it on d 1st week of september.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.