Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? (17971 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / Etisalat Bis On Techno Android Phone / How Does One Root A Techno Android Phone? (D3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Kayman3(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
What is the difference or what cause the price difference btw; let say samsung galaxy pocket and Techno N3 which are of almost d same spec but price differnce of upto 10K?
Is it that one is china and will not last like other china brand we know and other is not?
Is there any hidden feature in samsung and not in techno android?
Please kindly explain what cause d price difference.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Gudiza(m): 2:06am On Apr 25, 2013
It's all about the brand.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by OCTAVO: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2013
Pls kindly tell me which one is China amongst the two. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by 2NDACCT(f): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2013
OCTAVO: Pls kindly tell me which one is China amongst the two. Thank you.
LMAO.. oga op ansa dis question oh
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Kayman3(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
OCTAVO: Pls kindly tell me which one is China amongst the two. Thank you.
referring to Techno as China
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by OCTAVO: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kay_man:
referring to Techno as China
Oh sorry, I thought you were referring to Samsung as the China product. Pls pardon my ignorance.
So can you please tell us where Samsung phones are manufactured?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Lagusta(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
Oh sorry, I thought you were referring to Samsung as the China product. Pls pardon my ignorance.

i thought they were manufactured in korea.....
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
KOREA
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Davidmarkwhizzkid: 10:23pm On May 21, 2013
both are the same.....dual sim...lol but i prefere tecno to samsung meaning that samsung is the chi chi
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by bemagnify: 4:14am On May 22, 2013
Y ask such a stupid questn! D diff. Is clear..... Samsung has already made a name, dia ar product ar wel known around d globe....secondly samsung screen resolution ar more clearer dan d techno.... Abov al techno is an emergent brand.... Is a little drop of woter in a bucket cmpare to samsung...
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by lordspiritual(m): 5:28am On May 22, 2013
cheesy you will also ask what is the difference between beer and baileys or startimes and dstv. It is all about the brand and the build quality of their products. you cant be comparing a starter in the smartphone industry (TECHNO) to the biggest smartphone manufacturer in the world (SAMSUNG)...p.s i am yet to see a techno phone on gsmarena dont know why...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by 4peace(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2013
Kay_man: What is the difference or what cause the price difference btw; let say samsung galaxy pocket and Techno N3 which are of almost d same spec but price differnce of upto 10K?
Is it that one is china and will not last like other china brand we know and other is not?
Is there any hidden feature in samsung and not in techno android?
Please kindly explain what cause d price difference.

I don't blame you
Android Os is the cause of this nonsense
I'm very sure you will ask same if Iphone is running on android.

Tecno doesn't have credibility for now
Please can you tell me any tecno android phone that have correct specifications.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by nelsonturner: 10:08am On May 22, 2013
Techo is the Chinese brand and it's service centers are not easily available nor it's parts. It can't be compared to Samsung galaxy because Samsung is very good brand and all parts and services are easily available.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Lagusta(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2013
nelsonturner: Techo is the Chinese brand and it's service centers are not easily available nor it's parts. It can't be compared to Samsung galaxy because Samsung is very good brand and all parts and services are easily available.

who told u that

tecno has carl care centres in varoius parts of the country, and their warranty is genuine!!!

dont know of samsung tho

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 22, 2013
grin Custom Gulf Stream jet vs Molue

Eagle vs Vulture

Rolls Royce vs Keke Napep

MacDonalds vs Mr Biggs

Gas Cooker vs Kerosene Stove

Banana Island vs Agege

Surface to Air Missle VS Rocket Propelled Grenade

Pentagon, USA vs MOD
, Chad

Silicon Valley vs Computer Village

Jay Z vs M.I.

Madonna vs Tiwa Savage

Sir Alex Ferguson vs Amodu Shaibu

Chelsea vs Sunshine FC

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 22, 2013
The latest guy on the block Jolla Mobile got noticed by GSM Arena this week with a listing.

Tecno try n up ur game well with clearly defined product lines.

lord.spiritual:
cheesy you will also ask what is the difference... am yet to see a techno phone on gsmarena dont know why...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 22, 2013
aze: The latest guy on the block Jolla Mobile got noticed by GSM Arena this week with a listing.

Tecno try n up ur game well with clearly defined product lines.

jolla is nöt an android phone
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by bigiyaro(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2013
The difference is a bit exaggerated, Samsung sells quality, brand name and goodwill while tecno is just putting their act together and they are doing so, very impressively. Tecno starting level is even higher than that of Samsung. If n3 or n7 were samsung products, believe me the prices will be much more higher.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by jboy01(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2013
tell the tecno users oooo.
i use samsung galaxy pocket, i have successfully used 6 different types of custom rom om my phone, i can flash back the stock rom without d need to see the customer care.
i can flash diffrent kernel to suite my need.
i use supercharger script to increase the phone efficiency.
which of the above have you done on ur tecno?
i believe most of the tecno users know nothing about kernel, stock rom or supercharger script.
PLEASE AND PLEASE, DONT COMPARE SAMSUNG WITH TECNO.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by OCTAVO: 6:45pm On May 22, 2013
jboy01: tell the tecno users oooo.
i use samsung galaxy pocket, i have successfully used 6 different types of custom rom om my phone, i can flash back the stock rom without d need to see the customer care.
i believe most of the tecno users know nothing about kernel, stock rom or supercharger script.
The bolded got me laughing grin grin grin
You must be a joker!
Anyway daaz your opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Lagusta(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2013

come, whats wrong with these over-hyped samsung geeks......

what an insult, telling me that i dont know anything about custom rom, kernel versions, do you think we are fo.ols just because we bought a cheaper android

please dont annoy me here ooo!!!!

ok, does that your galaxy pocket have wifi hotspot
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Davidmarkwhizzkid: 7:56pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=Lagusta]

come, whats wrong with these over-hyped samsung geeks......

what an insult, telling me that i dont know anything about custom rom, kernel versions, do you think we are fo.ols just because we bought a cheaper android

please dont annoy me here ooo!!!!

ok, does that your galaxy pocket have wifi hotspot Haaahahaha that guy must be high on something too bad for his dear health
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by calddon(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2013
It's because tecno is an emerging brand that's why we don't have custom roms and kernels but am sure if our developers put their mind to it we can have custom roms and kernels for them. And mind u, every android device has the capability of getting a custom built rom cos its open source platform makes it the best smart phone Os in the world. The difference between Samsung and tecno is just the goodwill that the brand name carries.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by ciphoenix: 9:53pm On May 22, 2013
calddon:
It's because tecno is an emerging brand that's why we don't have custom roms and kernels but am sure if our developers put their mind to it we can have custom roms and kernels for them. And mind u, every android device has the capability of getting a custom built rom cos its open source platform makes it the best smart phone Os in the world. The difference between Samsung and tecno is just the goodwill that the brand name carries.
the company has to release sources for devs to work with
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Justiyke4u: 9:54pm On May 22, 2013
The difference is just S and T...thats all!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by calddon(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2013
ciphoenix: the company has to release sources for devs to work with
ya I missed that one. The Chinese company should make available sources for developers but they may seem not to worry much about this feeling that their target market which is Africa is not yet advanced technologically to port their own roms and kernels.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? by Najwal: 6:53am On May 23, 2013
tecno umm na only africans esp naija dey patronize dem. Try search 4 dem 4 youtube u go understand say dem b small pikin were SAMSUNG dey. Imagine tecno 4 Hollywood. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Phone Battery Myth We Should Stop Believing / Aliexpress Package Delivery Attempt Failed,what Shld I Do? / my etisalat social pak on psiphone is too slow whe downloading ols help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.