Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst (7228 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Fresh Graduate Corporate Finance Analyst Vacancy At Oando Nigeria Plc - Bsc/hnd / Chevron Finance Analyst Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by uboma(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2013
Job Title: Head of Tax, Nigeria (HT - C005)
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will manage the implementation of the company's tax planning and management strategy to ensure compliance with applicable tax and financial regulations. He/ she will also advise manage-ment on the tax impact of various corporate activities.

Key Responsibilities
• Ensure accuracy of tax reporting.
• Continually assess and advise the company on tax optimisation opportunities.
• Ensure full compliance with all relevant tax legislation and fiscal policies.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other related discipline.
• Advanced finance and accounting knowledge,
including experience with International Financial Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Good understanding of the financial and operational implications of various tax laws on the Company.
• Tax consulting experience would be an added advantage.
• Sound business acumen.
• Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ACA,
CITN).
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience.
• Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the manufacturing industry.
• High ethical standards and integrity.

Job Title: Senior Corporate Finance Analyst (SCFA - C006)
Reporting to the Group CFO, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for business planning and financial modeling & analysis, evaluating financial information to forecast business & industry conditions and provision of financial analysis to support key management decisions.

Key Responsibilities
• Coordinate merger & acquisition due diligence and execution by assessing base business valuation, quantifying synergies and risks.
with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Good understanding of trends, challenges, op-
•Opportunities, regulations and legislation relating to the manufacturing industry.
• Good understanding of macroeconomic indices and their impact on the business.
High ethical standards and integrity.
• Manage financial planning, evaluation and analysis of projects, strategic/ commercial initiatives and business plans in the Group to support management decision-making.
Degree or its equivalent in Finance or a relevant discipline.
• Relevant professional accounting/ finance certification (e.g. ACA, CFA).
• Minimum of six (6) years relevant experience

How to Apply
All applications must be submitted within two (2) weeks of this advert publication, by email to corporaterecruitment@ng.kpmg.com with the relevant job title and code stated in the subject line of the email.
Each application must include:
• A cover letter indicating the applicant's position of interest and detailed contact information.
• Applicant's curriculum vitae.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by teeboss(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2013
I see wat it means to be first. Not special
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by alwaysdking(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2013
teeboss: I see wat it means to be first. Not special

What is so important about u commenting first or not, what we needed here is a good,knowledgeable idea that will do us a good favor. Tired of all dis ur first to comment/last to comment habbit.

3 Likes

Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by YoungGame: 5:52pm On May 06, 2013
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by toluxa1(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2013
I'm not qualified yet.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by NwaNimo1(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2013
Space reserved . . .
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by teeboss(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2013
Are you that slow? I said I see what it means to be first and there's nothing special. That's in reference to those who do it.
alwaysdking:

What is so important about u commenting first or not, what we needed here is a good,knowledgeable idea that will do us a good favor. Tired of all dis ur first to comment/last to comment habbit.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by Businesstools(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2013
Thanks for sharing.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by NwaNimo1(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2013
Multiple applications submitted . . .
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by yuzedo: 5:57pm On May 06, 2013
Bro, can i applyed? i went to uncle emeka grammer school. i have waec 3 sittins, and i leave in Banana Island. plis af not eat good fooood in last 3yrs, i rely needed dis job. tenks.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by omiobo: 5:57pm On May 06, 2013
KPMG!!!!yey! Their test and interview na die
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by sholay2011(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: Bro, can i applyed? i went to uncle emeka grammer school. i have waec 3 sittins, and i leave in Banana Island. plis af not eat good fooood in last 3yrs, i rely needed dis job. tenks.
Why do u always comment lyk someone that's high on weed?

In addition, your comment above isn't funny, though you tried. Ode!

7 Likes

Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by slap1(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2013
To get that job is not easy. But if you do, you are on.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by Temismith(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2013
Baba God biko oo.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by rozayx5(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2013
the fate of the former awaits the latter undecided
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by uboma(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2013
Businesstools: Thanks for sharing.

you are welcome bro.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by lasunray(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2013
omiobo: KPMG!!!!yey! Their test and interview na die

comfimed!!! as if na applied JAMB person dey write.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by Pinoralia: 10:22pm On May 06, 2013

What's their interview pattern? A friend of mine passed their test and has been invited for interview.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by omiobo: 10:38pm On May 06, 2013
Pinoralia:

What's their interview pattern? A friend of mine passed their test and has been invited for interview.

Your friend must be wizard. Their test has stages,you must pass all stages to qualify for interview.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by Admitwithschola: 11:33pm On May 06, 2013
A Lagos based financial institution requires the services of two BOND/FIXED INCOME TRADERS. The Personnel Officer has since been on my neck to help them find somebody. This was after several adverts on the Internet with close to 1000 CVs but none with the required skill and experience..

The position does not require a CFA or MSc, just simple BSc AND fixed income trading experience. I do not know the salary that will be offered, but I know that similar positions at FBN, Zenith and co attract a salary of over 6 Million Naira per annum.

If you have Fixed Income/Bond trading experience and you have worked for a maximum of 4 years and minimum of 1.5 years, please shoot me an email at adekanbiabiodun796@yahoo.com with your CV and cover letter. This is not a position for stock brokers or forex traders, it is for bond/fixed income traders..So, do not send me an email if you do not have the said experience..

I am tired of posting this opportunity, yet not getting useful CVs..And this is a job with excellent pay oo.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by Admitwithschola: 11:51pm On May 06, 2013
slap1: To get that job is not easy. But if you do, you are on.

I don't think you are completely correct. All these big 4 don't pay jack. Don't be surprised that the salary for that position is below 6Million.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by Nobody: 12:15am On May 07, 2013

LOL. Dem don hit you?
Admitwithschola:

I don't think you are completely correct. All these big 4 don't pay jack. Don't be surprised that the salary for that position is below 6Million.

I agree.

Admitwithschola: A Lagos based financial institution requires the services of two BOND/FIXED INCOME TRADERS. The Personnel Officer has since been on my neck to help them find somebody. This was after several adverts on the Internet with close to 1000 CVs but none with the required skill and experience..

The position does not require a CFA or MSc, just simple BSc AND fixed income trading experience. I do not know the salary that will be offered, but I know that similar positions at FBN, Zenith and co attract a salary of over 6 Million Naira per annum.

If you have Fixed Income/Bond trading experience and you have worked for a maximum of 4 years and minimum of 1.5 years, please shoot me an email at adekanbiabiodun796@yahoo.com with your CV and cover letter. This is not a position for stock brokers or forex traders, it is for bond/fixed income traders..So, do not send me an email if you do not have the said experience..

I am tired of posting this opportunity, yet not getting useful CVs..And this is a job with excellent pay oo.

I have a friend with the qualification and experience you're looking for, but defnitely won't take 6m. Not sure he will take triple that sef.
omiobo:
I don't know whether it has now changed, but the KPMG test I wrote in 2006 wasn't so difficult. Maybe time.

Your friend must be wizard. Their test has stages,you must pass all stages to qualify for interview.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by Admitwithschola: 8:56am On May 07, 2013
Jarus:

LOL. Dem don hit you?

I agree.

I have a friend with the qualification and experience you're looking for, but defnitely won't take 6m. Not sure he will take triple that sef.

Hi Jarus,

Thank you for your email. That you guy is a big boy ooh to not even take 18 Million Naira? I told the Personnel Manager and they said the person is too expensive.. Does he work for FBN, Stanbic or RenCap? I suspect he does..Na wah ohh.. So you mean he is on around 20Million? Yeah!

Let me know!
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by ozoemeka(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2013
uboma: Job Title: Head of Tax, Nigeria (HT - C005)
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will manage the implementation of the company's tax planning and management strategy to ensure compliance with applicable tax and financial regulations. He/ she will also advise manage-ment on the tax impact of various corporate activities.

Key Responsibilities
• Ensure accuracy of tax reporting.
• Continually assess and advise the company on tax optimisation opportunities.
• Ensure full compliance with all relevant tax legislation and fiscal policies.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other related discipline.
• Advanced finance and accounting knowledge,
including experience with International Financial Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Good understanding of the financial and operational implications of various tax laws on the Company.
• Tax consulting experience would be an added advantage.
• Sound business acumen.
• Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ACA,
CITN).
• A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience.
• Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the manufacturing industry.
• High ethical standards and integrity.

Job Title: Senior Corporate Finance Analyst (SCFA - C006)
Reporting to the Group CFO, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for business planning and financial modeling & analysis, evaluating financial information to forecast business & industry conditions and provision of financial analysis to support key management decisions.

Key Responsibilities
• Coordinate merger & acquisition due diligence and execution by assessing base business valuation, quantifying synergies and risks.
with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Good understanding of trends, challenges, op-
•Opportunities, regulations and legislation relating to the manufacturing industry.
• Good understanding of macroeconomic indices and their impact on the business.
High ethical standards and integrity.
• Manage financial planning, evaluation and analysis of projects, strategic/ commercial initiatives and business plans in the Group to support management decision-making.
Degree or its equivalent in Finance or a relevant discipline.
• Relevant professional accounting/ finance certification (e.g. ACA, CFA).
• Minimum of six (6) years relevant experience

How to Apply
All applications must be submitted within two (2) weeks of this advert publication, by email to corporaterecruitment@ng.kpmg.com with the relevant job title and code stated in the subject line of the email.
Each application must include:
• A cover letter indicating the applicant's position of interest and detailed contact information.
• Applicant's curriculum vitae.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Are they accepting recent college grads?
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by AK481(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2013
Baba,I m having a pending interview(4 stage ) with them oo,this thin no easy o.
Re: KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst by omiobo: 7:05pm On May 07, 2013
AK 48:
Baba,I m having a pending interview(4 stage ) with them oo,this thin no easy o.

gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Andela Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / ARM Life Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / After Working For A Month, A Teacher Receives This As Salary [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.