Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

5 5555 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 5555 (37357 Views)

Naturally Reduce 5-10kg In 9days / . / I Want To Lose 10kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 5555 by sportfeva(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: 5 5555 by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 14, 2013
u just nailed it! Thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 5555 by mokumsamuel(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nicely stated, Ȋ̝̊̅ couldn't agree more. Jst to add a little bit of weight loss resources, you can subscribe for a free weight loss email course at: http://ourweightlosstips.net/signup.html

To also help you achieve your weight loss goal, as mentioned above Diet and Exercise must marry themselves. A healthy eating guide at http://ourweightlosstips.net/eatinghealthy.html is one good resource to help you get started.

To your weight loss success!
Re: 5 5555 by chemmerfrank(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2014
tanks..I hate dieting..I hate been told wat to eat nd am ok with excercises...are cardiovascular excercises the best for weight loss?
Re: 5 5555 by mokumsamuel(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
The thing is, if you hate dieting or are not in control of the foods you eat, try to control the portions you take. As for weight loss exercises, there is no perfect exercise to achieve weight loss. The key is doing the exercise you are sure you can do consistently and not one you would start today, tomorrow and ˚≈onº the sixth day you feel like giving up.

You could signup for a free weightloss course at: http://ourweightlosstips.net/signup.html

You will receive an email a day for the 28 days.

All the best.
Re: 5 5555 by sportfeva(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
chemmerfrank: tanks..I hate dieting..I hate been told wat to eat nd am ok with exercises...are cardiovascular excercises the best for weight loss?
I hate dieting as well until I discover how to modify and manage it. I have written about it. The myth difference between a food and a diet ===> https://ieatndrink.com/food-diet/
Re: 5 5555 by homesodear: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft sagging skin and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: 5 5555 by TheNigerianMan: 2:15am On Jan 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.