Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

List Of Four (4) Unique Uses Of Computers Over Smartphones - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / List Of Four (4) Unique Uses Of Computers Over Smartphones (3727 Views)

Buying And Selling Of Computers,laptops And Phones / The Usefulness Of Computers In The Entertainment Sector / Computer Literacy and Uses of Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Four (4) Unique Uses Of Computers Over Smartphones by thundey95(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2013
We all know of latest technology of today, as smartphone are now dominating every where, before any one would even think of buying Computer, i' bet you'd have better smartphone at hand, my question goes here, Did smartphones can be pure substitute for Computers? find here the list of things that smartphone will not do.

#1 Computers are used for Repairing

you can use computers for repairing even you can repair mobiles with computer if you have the right program installed on your computer, I dont think Mobiles can perform such operation.

#2 DVD-CD/ROM/Writer

All Computers come with either CD/DVD/ROM/Writer that you can use to play CD/DVD Rom.

#3 Plug in Devices

you can use many plug in devices with Computer like USB, Keyboard, Printers, Mouse and many others

#4 Designing & Editing

you can as well use Computers for editing and designing am not talking about photo editing here o, i mean web editing, autocad and many others

source: http://www.kulhead.com/2013/05/list-of-4-unique-uses-of-computers-over.html

(1) (Reply)

Abeg! Where Is Dell Service Centre, My Dell Inspiron Just Stopped Working / Which Laptop Should I Buy? (Budget: $1200) / Download MTN Simple Server (Latest April 2015) Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.