Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng (21030 Views)

AUTOMATED LOCALLY DESIGNED INVERTER + SOLAR STEADY POWER SOLUTION / Cctv, Pabx(intercom), Fire/burglar Alarms, Rfids, Automated Doors / Load 100 Naira Card And Brows For Two Month Free For More Info Call 08130886405 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2013
Good morning.

I am modifying this thread from excel result sheets to the automated student results report software.
Reason: we have discontinued the excel result sheets because it was not flexible for maintenance.

Introducing MYSCH Results Management Portal Version 3.
Features:

Manage multiple schools in one login
Set Resumption date & vacation dates for each term
Create new terms and sessions
Create custom school arms as available in your school (Nursery, Primary, Secondary, Basic, Highschool, Creche, etc.)
Add unlimited classes immediately.
Create teachers and assign them to classrooms
Manage subjects for each class
Create parents and assign them to students
Add students to each class and manage their information.
Promote students to a new class
Set up your school grading system
Fill in student scores by subjects into a broadsheet
Generate students in your own report sheet template
Finally, print out the generated result sheets

Extras:
Teachers can log in to create results and attendance for their class
Parents can log in to view their children performance
You can decide to sell vouchers to parents to generate more revenue.

Watch video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ySqpOTLUM
See demo - https://mysch.ng

Reach out 08065822893

VERSION 4 IS NOW AVAILABLE --- https://www.nairaland.com/6797766/free-pupils-students-result-management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2013
The above is for Kindergarten, Creche, Nursery, Grade, Primary, Secondary, High schools in Nigeria, and the report format can be adapted to suit your school needs.

If you require implementation for a Polytechnic or University, reach out to us
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by rodeo0070(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2013
First to comment... grin
Good work Jimlove. Thumbs up.
I'll need a sample automation for a secondary school like the one you just posted. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2013
rodeo0070: First to comment... grin
Good work Jimlove. Thumbs up.
I'll need a sample automation for a secondary school like the one you just posted. Thank you.

Thank u for being the first. Pls give details and specifics of what u want it to do exactly. So i dont over do or under do. Thanks
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by rodeo0070(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2013
JimloveTM:

Thank u for being the first. Pls give details and specifics of what u want it to do exactly. So i dont over do or under do. Thanks
Thanks for the reply, I'm very grateful. I would want exactly replica of d ones u posted, especially that of secondary school. I'd very much appreciate if I can get that of a church(to comprise list but not limited to church members and their details, programs, offering and tithes, duty and evangelism rooster, expenses etc).
I don't av idea about law firms but I think I'll need a sample or template. Please you are free to "over do it abeg."
I've sent you a PM, so that we can talk better please.
Thank you very much...
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by mansurmaibeni4: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good day.
i have seen your work and that was perfect, please i need that Automated secondary school system in excel, exams and CA with class position, i need it for my class because i am a class room teacher here in jigawa state,it will help me and reduce my work as a class master. here is my Email Address: mansurmaibeni4@gmail.com ,. Thanks
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by mansurmaibeni4: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
pls how do i get a copy of that of secondary school.here is my email :mansurmaibeni4@gmail.com pls help. thanks
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by paranorman(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
I need a sample.. That of a company.
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by profhenrii(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice job bro.
I need one for a business to view the amount realized from selling items and as well display the current stock of inventory items(the qty available for each item)
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by profhenrii(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice job bro.
I need one for a business to view the amount realized from selling items and as well display the current stock of inventory items(the qty available for each item). Thanks in advance.
My mail address is profhenrii@yahoo.com
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by Angelou(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
pls op i need the spreadsheet used 4 calculating student's CGPA for departments in tertiary institutions
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by Doyin400l(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
help a brother for d software oladoyin530 @gmail.com
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by goldenbliss02: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
good day sir. please, how may i get a template of this work posted here. thanks
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by sukomit(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
I need a sample Broda. sukomitola@gmail.com
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by geeinfotech: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello Jimoh, pls am seriously in need of the excel templet. Will be glad if you send it to me. Thanking you ahead of time. Here is my mail: gnabdu@gmail.com
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by huaweideos10: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2017
please provide a sample
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by Emusan(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
JimloveTM:
Also here is a design a made for a department in a University In Nigeria (Names withheld for private purpose). This automated excel app help the department to compile transcript (students raw scores and grades) from first year to Final and automatically calculates the GPA for every year, then automatically calculate the CGPA at the end of four or five years and assigns first class, second class, etc without you doing it. Their work now is just to enter the student name and score. The rest takes care of itself. Here are sample pictures (University name withheld)

That's wonderful, I'm also an expert in building automated Excel. In fact, I can even go deeper by using both Excel and Access Database together.
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by Emusan(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Where is JimloveTM? We need to talk.

Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by Emusan(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
huaweideos10:
please provide a sample
Where will he drop the sample?
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Emusan:
Where is JimloveTM? We need to talk.

Beep or Chat me up...
Contact information in my signature below
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
I HAVE DROPPED MY NUMBER.

WHATSAPP OR SMS ONLY PLS
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by wirelessbrain: 2:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Nice one bro!!! I also have an offline Automated Report Card Management System. Unlike other Result Management Softwares, it is affordable, user-friendly, flexible, error free, works on phones and needs no pen work. It also captures the learners’ cognitive, affective and psychomotor domain of knowledge alongside an automated form teacher’s comment, broadsheet, the learners’ pictures and the school principal’s signature.
For more information, u can call or whatsapp Komputae on 08062453442.
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by oscarvicto(m): 4:05am On Aug 05, 2017
I would really appreciate an automated inventory package for taking stock of products manufactured and sold. Pls kindly reach me on 08063333215 or oscarvictor93@yahoo.com
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by rose54321: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
oscarvicto:
I would really appreciate an automated inventory package for taking stock of products manufactured and sold. Pls kindly reach me on 08063333215 or oscarvictor93@yahoo.com

Are you still in need of an Excel Inventory package?
If yes visit www.designvat.com ; they have affordable templates.
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
oscarvicto:

Hello Oscar, sorry I didn't see your message on time, that's why prefer people contact me rather than leaving their details here.. see my signature for contact details. Are you still in need of these?

See my thread on Automated Spreadsheets for Businesses
https://www.nairaland.com/4365880/professional-automated-ms-excel-spreadsheets
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by oscarvicto(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Ok Jim. Last time I called u, but u didn't pick up...
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
oscarvicto:
Ok Jim. Last time I called u, but u didn't pick up...

Pls call again or leave me an sms or whatsapp message
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Get this for this term's result computation
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by Grakem: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm really interested in this.
Especially the aspect of results computation and generation. I wish you could send me a sample of the secondary school result. Can I chat you up on whatsapp?
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2020
WEB VERSION NOW AVAILABLE, SEE DEMO - https://mysch.ng

Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
JimloveTM:
WEB VERSION NOW AVAILABLE, https://mysch.ng
C a l l - O 8 O 6 5 8 2 2 8 9 3
Re: Automated School Result Software for Report Card Generation - Mysch.ng by JimloveTM(m): 1:43am On Jan 31, 2021
New version available.. Check it out - https://mysch.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah / NASA Spacex Crew Return: Dragon Capsule Splashes Down / O2tvseries.com Tv Shows Download - Download & Watch Tv Shows Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.