Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lady Gaga Nude Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Nude Photo (1501 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Blue Ivy Vs North West On Kim K's New Nude Photo / [PHOTO] Hakers At It Again - Rihanna Nude Photo Leaked / Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Nude Photo by naijawaphitcom: 10:11pm On May 28, 2013
It's been argued in the past that popular singer, Lady Gaga, is just wild but she wont go the extreme to share her "privates" for the whole world to see.

W w w. n a i j a w a p h i t . c o m

[img]http://1.bp..com/-65KFEn58MUY/UZ0PWrFz2SI/AAAAAAAAMsM/2FJVNllIslY/s1600/Lady+Gaga+Goes+Complete+Nude+1.jpg[/img]

I guess she fooled many with her calm looks off stage. Lady Gaga finally accepted to take off all her
clothes. See the photo below:

more news at w w w . N a i j a w a p h i t . C o m

[img]http://3.bp..com/-6xg-jqpB1O4/UZx3OuAuFaI/AAAAAAAAm64/teiNLaIlOMM/s1600/Lady+Gaga+Goes+Complete+Nude.jpg[/img]

She stripped down for Playboy, saying she want to give the notorious group something special. SMH!
Re: Lady Gaga Nude Photo by HARDDON: 12:10am On May 29, 2013
you likey?
Re: Lady Gaga Nude Photo by Caseless: 6:11pm On May 29, 2013
She's a gander!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With "Elephant" Illustration / Photo: Davido Posing With A Pump Action / Francis Duru Finally Returns To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.