Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. (1857 Views)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex / Stuck Between Two Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. by pricelessmr: 3:22pm On May 29, 2013
I came across LG F1092QDP2 front loader(white colour) at 65k but my wife seems to be thrilled by the diamond drum technology of samsung WF8590NGU and silver colour about 75k.
I need the one that truly works with little or no trouble. Please, if you are a user of the LG washer specified above, comment on its overall performance.
Let me know if samsung performs better.
Re: Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2013
Buy samsung top loader. Consider performance and not colour or advert.
Re: Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. by pricelessmr: 12:18am On May 30, 2013
jusRadical, thanks for the reply. I need performance and durability. I will keep your advice in my overall consideration.
Re: Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. by folajoy09(f): 2:46pm On May 31, 2013
LG automatic top loader is great. I believe the front loader will be over great too. I'm presently using the front loader of 6kg,it's superb if u follow the rules.
Re: Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. by BluStreak(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2013
Beware of Top loader washing machines. They are not friendy on clothes. The only advantage with top loader I have seen is the ability to add more clothes as it is washing. Our 1st washing machine was a front loader but when it had issues, we got a good bargain on a top loader with full autowash from start to finish. My observations: It leaves your clothes with (bear-bear / hairs) after a while. Does it wash clothes cleaner? I should think so but it doesnt spindry well like a front loader. You choose.
Re: Stuck Between LG And Samsung Washer (front Loader)- Please Advise. by pricelessmr: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Thank you BluStreak and folajoy09 for your wonderful responses.
I am taking my time to make sure i eventually get a satisfactory machine.
I will definitely go for a front loader. LG seems to be popular here. I have not read any review here by user of samsung front loader.

I look forward to getting more advice. Washing machine repairers could also educate me.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Finds His Girlfriend's N*de Photos On His Dad's Phone. (see Drama) / October Born: The 17 Peculiar Traits That Makes Us Standout / Prime Minister Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa In 1963.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.