Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007815 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 12:27am On Oct 20, 2014
Neyoalao:

Oga fashrola please how can I contact you?
send me a pm...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 1:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
What's the status of the Uae order (ps vita). Has it been purchased. Will it.come with your next.shipment.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Neyoalao:
Please how much to bring this down to Nigeria
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=361079421852&emvAD=640x394&sv=Hp%206930p%20motherboard&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

Hi NeyoAlao,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $39.00

Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $5
Local Freight Fee (eBay): $7.98

Sub-Total: $77.98
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $77.98 (N13,260)

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2014
fashrola:
Bizbloke the blackberry Q10 I ordered from Dubizzle.. .... Somebody will come pick it up... so how do I go about it?

Hi Fashrola,

Kindly send a mail to the Delivery Team, stating the individual's full names and phone number.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2014
bronx07:
Hello Bizbloke,
What's the status of the Uae order (ps vita). Has it been purchased. Will it.come with your next.shipment.

Hi Bronx07,

No, not yet. We'll do our best to ensure it comes with the next freight.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
double08:

Black

Double08,

Product 1: $61.47
Product 2: $76.97

Total Products Cost: $138.44
Service Charge: $10
Sales Tax (Amazon): $3.69

Sub-Total: $178.13

TOTAL: $178.13 (N30,280)

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Hi Bizbloke,

i have Collected my item and its D GT4 as u rightly said. Thanks to every member of specuitcargo...

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Kkkap,

I'll pass across your replacement to Specuit Cargo (USA). From what I can see here, this mail was sent quite long ago. I hope this would meet up with the rest. I'll check to know the balance, if any.

Best regards.

Hello , please how far with the replacement link I provided? has the item been purchased? Also how far with the USA freight of 19th? Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by edniroya01(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Gudday
Pls i want to know if you could get this item for me and at what price will it get to lagos tnx.
http://www.parts-express.com/peavey-bw-magnet-structure--294-3230
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
BizBloke, still waiting
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Fashrola,

Kindly send a mail to the Delivery Team, stating the individual's full names and phone number.

Thank you.
Bizbloke the blackberry Q10 has been picked up.... thx bro.... ten cheers to you grin

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Asolukah:
Hi Bizbloke,

i have Collected my item and its D GT4 as u rightly said. Thanks to every member of specuitcargo...

Thanks.

Thank you, too, Asolukah and you're welcome.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
kkkap:

Hello , please how far with the replacement link I provided? has the item been purchased? Also how far with the USA freight of 19th? Thanks

Kkkap,

Yes, it's been purchased. No freight left on the 19th; all products are still incoming.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fogman:
BizBloke, still waiting

Fogman,

I believe you've been replied. Kindly check your mail.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
edniroya01:
Gudday
Pls i want to know if you could get this item for me and at what price will it get to lagos tnx.
http://www.parts-express.com/peavey-bw-magnet-structure--294-3230

Edniroya01,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

I sent the link to Specuit Cargo (USA). Once it's confirmed safe, I'll create an invoice for you.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
fashrola:
Bizbloke the blackberry Q10 has been picked up.... thx bro.... ten cheers to you grin

Great to read so, Fashrola. You're welcome.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Fogman,

I believe you've been replied. Kindly check your mail.

Thank you.

Non receive today. Please is there a phone no I can call you on?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by edniroya01(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Edniroya01,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.
I sent the link to Specuit Cargo (USA). Once it's confirmed safe, I'll create an invoice for you.
Three cheers.

Alright l will be waiting tnx.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Neyoalao(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
fashrola:
Mailed you sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fogman:

Non receive today. Please is there a phone no I can call you on?

Fogman,

Kindly check your mailbox; it delivered. It's been forwarded to you again. I'm sorry but I'm usually extremely busy and can't take calls; you can reply the mail and I'll be with you.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Great to read so, Fashrola. You're welcome.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
BizBloke:
911Ridik,
You have N810 with us. Should we buy a pack of sweets with it and send to you in OAU? grin

JuneDraza,
You have N1,180. Please, provide your account details for cash back.

Giftbz!

Best regards.

Dear Biz,

I am not in Nigeria. Will update you when I reach Nigeria. Is there any update on my order?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
just sent a mail to ur uae mail now.for a a blackberry 9720 the price is 250.so I think am to pay 14625.will pay the money on time tomorrow.like 9am so u can buy.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
BizBloke:

Double08,

Product 1: $61.47
Product 2: $76.97

Total Products Cost: $138.44
Service Charge: $10
Sales Tax (Amazon): $3.69

Sub-Total: $178.13

TOTAL: $178.13 (N30,280)

Best regards.

Made the payment this afternoon,kindly confirm receipt
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Timsezeh(m): 3:50am On Oct 21, 2014
I placed this order (HbzqkLZmnJDv3sAi54 / 234670) on the 9th, payment was confirmed on the 10th but I can't track the item. Please I want to know when I will get the item thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
mr bizbloke,its been a long time
hep me send this contact to your UAE office
we agreed 500AED for the white Q10
+971 50 566 7201
lemme know my balance on the 21k
or you can check this seller
http://tnydu.biz/D2iADK
cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2014
made payment of 14625 into ur acc
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
@BizBloke... The BlackBerry Q10 that was picked up yesterday by a friend... he complained that it is network locked... that it needs a code and how can this be tackled (unlocked)? Please advise
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Vstuffs(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
How much will it cost to transport a 17" Laptop Display Front bezel for UK..and what is the duration(time to arrive)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
junedraza:

Dear Biz,

I am not in Nigeria. Will update you when I reach Nigeria. Is there any update on my order?

Hi JuneDraza,

I'm aware. If you may, could you still provide it? It's highly necessary so that we have a clear transaction.

Specuit Cargo (USA) will keep you in the know when your products arrive.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Opeyemi5:
just sent a mail to ur uae mail now.for a a blackberry 9720 the price is 250.so I think am to pay 14625.will pay the money on time tomorrow.like 9am so u can buy.

Alright, Opeyemi5. Specuit Cargo (UAE) will be with you.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.