Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007692 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Diki1,

Sure, I can. Hold on, I'll get back to you with the cost.

Three cheers.

Hi Diki1,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $71

Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $25

Sub-Total: $96
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $96 (N18,240)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Diki1,

Sure, I can. Hold on, I'll get back to you with the cost.

Three cheers.

Ok
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Diki1,

Product Cost: $71

Flat Rate (Tablet | 1pc): $25

Sub-Total: $96

TOTAL: $96 (N18,240)

Thanks.

What's the ETA and total to abuja
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2014
diki1:

What's the ETA and total to abuja

Hi Diki1,

10-14 days from the date of receipt @ Specuit Cargo (China) - Normal Freight.

The courier cost to Abuja is N2,500 or N3,000.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2014
m.aliexpress.com/item/1802823453.html?productId=1802823453&productSubject=2014-New-Mens-Summer-Tops-Ttees-Short-Sleeve-t-shirt-Man-Plus-Size-Start-Printed-Cotton&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

Size; Large, color: Black

Let me know the ETA to specuitcargo [China] because I want to pick with the Jeans.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Diki1,

10-14 days from the date of receipt @ Specuit Cargo (China) - Normal Freight.

The courier cost to Abuja is N2,500 or N3,000.

Thanks.

How do I pay... Pls confirm from seller that the tab is 2gig ram and 32gig ROM. Tnx
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lexrichy(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Lexrichy,

Yes, why not? Les*** Uwa*** wink

May I know your budget?
wow so you still remember my name. My budget is 50k any hope?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Kindly aid me quote the post where I typed your current balance.

Discount is off already.

Thanks.
paid in 27300 into ur acc.d bank network is bad.so u may get d alert late.i sent d pix of the teller to Krys already.i ave 1630 with u.pls I dnt wanna miss deal
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ChynoBEATS: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi ChynoBEATS,

The items from AliExpress will arrive 3-4 days (Express Freight) from when Specuit Cargo (China) receives them.

The product from Amazon will arrive Specuit Cargo (USA) between December 26th and January 5th and then, proceed to Lagos, Nigeria with the first freight of the year.

Three cheers.
hmm......... Wow..that's Far o.. I guess I'll hv 2 put it on hold...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
diki1:

How do I pay... Pls confirm from seller that the tab is 2gig ram and 32gig ROM. Tnx

Hi Diki1,

Alright, I'll. Please, mail Accounts@specuitcargo.com and you'll get our account details within 10 seconds.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
lexrichy:
wow so you still remember my name. My budget is 50k any hope?

Lexrichy,

Yeah, sure. It's hard to forget someone that gave you a chance when you first started out + loyal clients.

I'll check and get back to you (that's $263, with the addition of $17 Freight Fee).

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Opeyemi5:
paid in 27300 into ur acc.d bank network is bad.so u may get d alert late.i sent d pix of the teller to Krys already.i ave 1630 with u.pls I dnt wanna miss deal

Hi Opeyemi5,

Alright, when the payment comes through, it will be confirmed and wired to Krys.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
hmm......... Wow..that's Far o.. I guess I'll hv 2 put it on hold...

Alright, ChynoBEATS.

No matter when the order is placed, same time-frame.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lexrichy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Lexrichy,

Yeah, sure. It's hard to forget someone that gave you a chance when you first started out + loyal clients.

I'll check and get back to you (that's $263, with the addition of $17 Freight Fee).

Cheers.
thanx boss expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Opeyemi5,

Alright, when the payment comes through, it will be confirmed and wired to Krys.

Three cheers.
cool

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Oga BizBloke

I paid #4815 into your account via quickteller, pls confirm and proceed.

I mailed the payments team.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Gadafi101,

Same arrangement you had: consolidated freight via DHL. I'll find out the cost tomorrow.

Thanks.

Just to be clear as to what you are saying.
The laptop will be freighted on the 30th via DHL to what destination?
And who bares the cost of the DHL freight?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by messo4331: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:
[b]Hello, good day.
Specuit Cargo is an indigenous Procurement & Freight Company in Nigeria. We stand in as an intermediary for clients who wish to shop from China, the USA, Dubai and the United Kingdom.

To enable a fast business operation and keep you in the know always, we have different teams:

[size=13pt]Support Team[/size]
For info, complaints and issues, this is the team to get in touch with. You can reach them via Support@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]Accounts Team[/size]
For payments verification/confirmation and/or any money related issue, this is the team to get in touch with immediately. Payments are usually verified within 0-2 hours if the payment comes in immediately.

Mail: Accounts@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]Delivery Team[/size]
This team is responsible for all delivery issues from China, the USA, Dubai and the UK; also responsible for intra-state and inter-state delivery in Nigeria.

Mail: Delivery@specuitcargo.com

N.B: These are the major teams but there are other teams drafted to the country of procurement. You'll see them below; please, read on.

[size=13pt]PHONE CONTACT (Monday Through Friday | 9am - 5pm)[/size]
01 4542 864

[size=13pt]OFFICE ADDRESS[/size]
#1 Olu Aboderin Street, Old Punch Estate, Off Mangoro Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

[size=15pt]1.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM CHINA[/size]
Our China route is among the fastest route in this great company and in the entire industry. Due to security concern as regards payments, delivery according to stipulated and agreed period of time, there are some websites we recommend and procure from. We'll add more as time goes on and soon as we conduct and verify their reliability by beta testing them.

Recommended Websites
AliExpress
www.aliexpress.com

Alibababa
www.alibaba.com

DHGate
www.dhgate.com

TaoBao
www.taobao.com

MadeInChina
www.madeinchina.com

Chinavasion
www.chinavasion.com

Estimated Time of Arrival (Delivery from Date of Payment)
4-7 days. We've maintained an average of 5 days but 4 days have been achieved severally.

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from China to Nigeria. They take 1-2 days to touch down in Nigeria. Clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is immediate; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

Mail Address
Our order placement forms are going through a redesign to accommodate our new routes: Dubai and the UK. Hence, we currently entertain manual billing.

Mail Specuit Cargo (China) via China@specuitcargo.com

RATES (NO HIDDEN CHARGES)
Flat Rates (combo of Freight Fee and Service Charge)
Laptop: $60
Mini Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20

Freight Fee: $13/KG.
Service Charge: $5/Item.

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to $15/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee of $5 or $10 applies.[/size]

The Freight Fee & Service Charge applies to other products without Flat Rates.

Exchange Rate
$1 = N168

[size=15pt]2.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE USA[/size]
Currently, our USA route is one of the fastest in the industry, if not the fastest. There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay
www.ebay.com

Amazon
www.amazon.com

Walmart
www.walmart.com

BestBuy
www.bestbuy.com

TigerDirect
www.tigerdirect.com

NastyGal
www.nastygal.com

Zappos
www.zappos.com

2-14 Non-Business Days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. Freight leaves on a Sunday, arrives the following Monday and is cleared immediately i.e. it takes a day from the USA to Lagos, Nigeria.

Mail Address
Our order placement forms are going through a redesign to accommodate our new routes: Dubai and the UK. Hence, we currently entertain manual billing.

Mail the Specuit Cargo (USA) via Usa@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: $60
Mini Laptop: $50
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20
PlayStation Console: $70
Xbox Console: $90

Freight Fee: $13/KG.
Service Charge: $5/Item.

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to $15/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee of $5 or $10 applies.[/size]

Exchange Rate
$1 = N168

[size=15pt]3.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM DUBAI (UAE)[/size]
Dubai is one of the provinces in the United Arab Emirates; it's the second Asian route of ours and it's as fast as China. There are just few websites we recommend and procure from.

Recommended Websites
Souq
www.uae.souq.com

Awok
www.awok.com

Dubizzle
www.dubai.dubizzle.com

Big7G
www.big7g.com

SharafDG
www.sharafdg.com

2 -7 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a daily basis i.e products leave every day from Dubai to Nigeria. It takes 1 day to touch down in Nigeria. Clearance by the Nigerian Customs Service is immediate; pickup by the Delivery Team is immediate.

Mail Address

Mail the Specuit Cargo (UAE) via Uae@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: 225AED
Mini Laptop: 187AED
Tablet: 112AED
Phone: 75AED
PlayStation Console: 262AED
Xbox Console: 336AED

Freight Fee: 50AED/KG.
Service Charge: 20AED/Item.

Exchange Rate
1AED = N45

[size=15pt]4.[/size]
[size=13pt]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHOPPING FROM THE UK[/size]
There are some websites we recommend and procure from but then, if there are others, freely post. For Amazon purchases, please note that tax almost always apply. Freight fee from the sellers in any of these websites also apply, too.

Recommended Websites
Ebay UK
www.ebay.co.uk

Amazon UK
www.amazon.co.uk

Play
www.play.com

Asos
www.asos.com

Mr Porter
www.mrporter.com

BooHoo
www.boohoo.com

Asda
www.asda.com

Argos
www.argos.co.uk

Tesco
www.tesco.com

Currys
www.currys.co.uk

John Lewis
www.johnlewis.com

Marks and Spencer
www.marksandspencer.com

Next
www.next.com

Debenhams
www.debenhams.com

Phones 4 U
www.phones4u.co.uk

Sainsbury's
www.sainsburys.co.uk

10 -14 days

Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis i.e. products leave once in two weeks. They take 5 days to touch down in Nigeria and cleared immediately, except there's a challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service - and this rarely occurs.

Mail Address

Mail the Specuit Cargo (UK) via Uk@specuitcargo.com

Laptop: £40
Mini Laptop: £30
Tablet: £20
Phone: £12
PlayStation Console: £45
Xbox Console: £60

Freight Fee: £5/KG.
Service Charge: £3.5/Item.

[size=13pt]The Service Charge changes when a product crosses the weight limit of 10kg or if the product is a machine; it changes to £10/Item - this applies to single products. Then, a Special Packaging Fee of £3 or £6 applies.[/size]

Exchange Rate
£1 = N283

[size=13pt]ACCOUNT DETAILS[/size]
Our account details can be found here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php or mail Accounts@specuitcargo.com.

[size=13pt]OTHER PLATFORMS[/size]
You can find us on these platforms:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/specuitcargo

Twitter: @SpecuitCargo

Freebies and giveaways happen on these platforms.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kindly, drop in and post your questions.

My name username is BizBloke and I'll be glad to assist you as fast as possible. Our response time is within 0-12 hours.

Make the right choice. Specuit Cargo cares about you and not just about your pocket. grin cool[/b]

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by messo4331: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Need a very fast and reliable internet service for your business, home, banks on VSAT or FIBRE? Call for installation and subscription now and get the best internet service ever for anything you willing to do with the internet.

Contact Teleios Technologies Ltd on 09091334155, 08130201699 or mail to: info@teleiosnet.net

Start calling now to experience the best and fastest internet service ever.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Update?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
oga bizbloke wetin dey happen na
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by diki1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi Diki1,

Alright, I'll. Please, mail Accounts@specuitcargo.com and you'll get our account details within 10 seconds.

Three cheers.

Let's live till Monday, couldn't cash in with my ATM. BAD network they say.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ChynoBEATS: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright, ChynoBEATS.

No matter when the order is placed, same time-frame.

Three cheers.
....... Okay no prob's about that ....... Thanks ..... 2ndly hw'll I pay for it ......... Gimme the payment terms please ....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by NaijaHotGuy: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Sorry about that, NaijaHotGuy.

Product 1 (2pcs): $42.56
Product 2 (2pcs): $79.98
Product 3 (2pcs): $59.98

Total Products Cost: $182.52
Sales Tax (Amazon): $2.56
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $241.08

TOTAL: $241.08 (N45,805)

Thanks.

Kindly include for the item below and revert with the breakdown. Thanks but pls when am I gonna get my leather case
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MIQBX7I/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1418726669&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
i'm rili disapointed in specuit cargo & bizbloke today
u guys need to top up your game
i cant get d laptop & d fone as at ds tym & u aint offering a simple reason.
U just ran away frm d grp most tyms of d day.
Its just unprofessional
Now u come wt talks of i dont care later since you have nothing to lose.
Its just really pathetic
I can bet u if anoda coy comes up 2day with better comunicatn what do u tink will happen to your service?

3 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cashkid: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
BizBloke:

Yes, CashKid. That's what we do.

Three cheers.
Thanks 4 the response, i have sseen some laptops am interested in buying on ebay, hw do i go about it using ur service?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2014
Bizbloke this long silence is not nice for ur business reputation... My package ought to have arrived ur office by now still no update dis isn't fair @ all... Worse of all no phone number to contact you xcept ur landline dat is hardly available. Please I need to know what's up with my package

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
tutucious:
Bizbloke this long silence is not nice for ur business reputation... My package ought to have arrived ur office by now still no update dis isn't fair @ all... Worse of all no phone number to contact you xcept ur landline dat is hardly available. Please I need to know what's up with my package
i wonder when they will become professional in this area.
D worst is when they come online they behave as if they dont owe you an apology. Kip enjoying your season till a better player enters the game
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
biz I need update did Chris pick up from the seller.chris is just readn my chat but did not reply
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Opeyemi5:
biz I need update did Chris pick up from the seller.chris is just readn my chat but did not reply
just kip watching dem
2015 a beta coy will b available & by then they will understand communication by the time we don't come back for biznez
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]UAE FREIGHT | DISPATCHED TO LAGOS, NIGERIA YESTERDAY[/size]
Infinitikoncept,
Laptop.

Tutucious,
Sony Xperia Phone.

Chika,
Gold Necklace & Earrings.

Cheers.
this consignment don hang for air abi since 16th.
dere is god ooooo
seven cheers. lols
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dis is not funny any more... Does any1 have a number we can reach bizbloke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.