Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1012726 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2015
jahstech:

Sorry for that. What do I need to do about the extra $2?

That's fine, JahsTech.

Exactly $1.58, not $2. Cross-verified the conversation thread.

I'm having a third look at your invoice. When I'm done, I'll let you know what to do.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2015
BizBloke:
Fashrola,

N21,775 alert received for order from Dope Chef (UK).

Processing on your order is ongoing. Soon as it's conclusive, you'll read from me.

Thanks.

Alright no problem....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2015
Dear Mr.Biz,

Mr. Ikenna have picked the charger.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Stoical: 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2015
fashrola:

Alright no problem....

Fashrola, hi.

Purchase concluded on Dope Chef. As your order progresses, you'll get relevant updates.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
JahsTech,

Purchased.

As promised, I looked at your invoice a third time. The Freight Fee is incorrect: I billed you $26 instead of $19. I'm really sorry about this.

Hence, Specuit Cargo owed you $7 prior to the additional $1.58. Now, Specuit Cargo owes you $5.42 (N1,176). Kindly send your account details to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for cashback.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Rockcalvary(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
Hi Boss, How much to land this to Lagos, and how long? 191576624510 its an eBay item
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
Stoical:

Hello Bizbloke, thanks for the links. Please, I would require a factory refurbished ones and they should have Bluetooth. Also, my boss needs a brand new laptop and blackberry phones - curve 7 or 8.

Please, the links are needed asap, esp for that my boss' own.

Meanwhile thanks for the mention on my other post.

Hi Stoical,

Alright, noted. I'll work with that.

For your boss's laptop, what brand, please?

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2015
BizBloke:

Fashrola, hi.

Purchase concluded on Dope Chef. As your order progresses, you'll get relevant updates.

Thx I appreciate grin

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
Rockcalvary:
Hi Boss, How much to land this to Lagos, and how long? 191576624510 its an
eBay item

Hi RockCalvary,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $149.99

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $167.99
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $167.99 (N36,454)

It will get to Specuit Cargo (USA) on June 5th if payment is made today. It will come with the first Express Freight in June.

You got the text, correct?

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
fashrola:

Thx I appreciate grin

You're welcome. cheesy
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
junedraza:
Dear Mr.Biz,

Mr. Ikenna have picked the charger.

Thanks a lot for your assistance, JuneDraza.

Contacted you on WhatsApp but there weren't double blue ticks. He had to come without waiting.

Thanks again.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
BizBloke:
Rockafela,

N34,000 alert received for order from 10 Dollar Mall.

All products purchased.

Rockafela,
Dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jahstech: 7:15pm On May 26, 2015
BizBloke:
JahsTech,

Purchased.

As promised, I looked at your invoice a third time. The Freight Fee is incorrect: I billed you $26 instead of $19. I'm really sorry about this.

Hence, Specuit Cargo owed you $7 prior to the additional $1.58. Now, Specuit Cargo owes you $5.42 (N1,176). Kindly send your account details to the Accounts Team (Accounts@specuitcargo.com) for cashback.

Thanks.
Thanks a million, can I make another purchase with the surplus? Or it must be transferred back to me? If it incurs additional charges I will send it, but I want the item to be on the same group with the ones you working on now.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rockafela(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2015
BizBloke:

Rockafela,
Dispatched to Specuit Cargo (USA).
good, wish it can come with d last shipping of May

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by benardemma(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
How much to ship 15 pieces of blackberry curve 3 lot from Usa to N igeria
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
benardemma:
How much to ship 15 pieces of blackberry curve 3 lot from Usa to N
igeria

Hi Benardemma,

Kindly reach me on WhatsApp: 08177252547.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2015
rockafela:
good, wish it can come with d last shipping of May

Thanks, Rockafela. The time of delivery from 10 Dollar Mall won't permit so.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Stoical: 9:15pm On May 26, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Stoical,

Alright, noted. I'll work with that.

For your boss's laptop, what brand, please?

You're welcome. smiley

Please, she prefers HP products and she asked for it but I decided to convince her to import. If I have a link, I could browse the pics and show her tomorrow when she ask for it. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2015
jahstech:

Thanks a million, can I make another purchase with the surplus? Or it must be transferred back to me? If it incurs additional charges I will send it, but I want the item to be on the same group with the ones you working on now.

You're welcome, JahsTech.

It mustn't be transferred back to you; you can make another purchase with the surplus.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
Stoical:

Please, she prefers HP products and she asked for it but I decided to convince her to import. If I have a link, I could browse the pics and show her tomorrow when she ask for it. Thanks

Alright, Stoical.

I'll provide some links for you @ midnight, Nigerian time

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jahstech: 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 9:55pm On May 26, 2015
Hi Bizbloke,

Any feed back yet.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by JVector: 10:06pm On May 26, 2015
Hi Bizbloke,

Please can I have your quote on purchase and landing for 250pcs of this item
http://detail.1688.com/offer/45088519650.html?spm=a261y.7663282.1998411376.4.ZtBGEt

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by joesandy(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
Good evening,
Please sir I need China portals that accepts payment in (Yuan/RMB), not aliexpress or Dhgate.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Stoical: 7:25am On May 27, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, Stoical.

I'll provide some links for you @ midnight, Nigerian time

Thanks.

I had to stay awake past midnight Nigerian time, yet no links from you. I needed to have what to show her this morning as I go to the office. Hope all's well?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2015
Stoical:

I had to stay awake past midnight Nigerian time, yet no links from you. I needed to have what to show her this morning as I go to the office. Hope all's well?

Sorry, please, Stoical. All's well.

I was caught up with stuff, Stoical. I'll hurry to post different links ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2015
joesandy:
Good evening,
Please sir I need China portals that accepts payment in (Yuan/RMB), not aliexpress or Dhgate.com

Hi JoeSandy,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

We may well be looking @ Taobao.com and 1688.com but then, the rate in Yuan/RMB will be converted to dollars.

If you don't mind, why this specificity on China portals that accept payments in Yuan/RMB? I'll do my best to provide a solution to the challenge.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2015
Asolukah:
Hi Bizbloke,

Any feed back yet.

Thanks.

Hi Asolukah,

I read what you wrote last night. Please, exercise just a little bit of patience. This will be resolved this week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 27, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2015
JVector:
Hi Bizbloke,

Please can I have your quote on purchase and landing for 250pcs of this item
http://detail.1688.com/offer/45088519650.html?spm=a261y.7663282.1998411376.4.ZtBGEt

Thanks

Hi JVector,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

I need to get the exact Local Freight Fee to Specuit Cargo (China).

Soon as I do, I'll get back to you with an invoice.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.