Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1011476 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Do you ship from China and Aliexpress still?

I would like to do all the negotiations and transactions myself, i just need the shipping address and then a quote for shipping costs on arrival of the items
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2016
hustla:
Do you ship from China and Aliexpress still?

I would like to do all the negotiations and transactions myself, i just need the shipping address and then a quote for shipping costs on arrival of the items

Yes, we do, Hustla.

May I have your mail address, please?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Wave1,

May I have your email address?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2016
BizBloke:

Yes, we do, Hustla.

May I have your mail address, please?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2016
hustla:

oludolamuonimole at (live) dot come

Thanks, Hustla. I just sent a mail over.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by wave1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aboloretaofeek@yahoo.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
wave1:
Aboloretaofeek@yahoo.com

Thanks, Wave1. I just sent your invoice over to your email address.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by senors(m): 1:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Hello Bizbloke,
Trust you are doing great. I need best quote for HTC Desire 626G Digitizer and LCD as I need to replace my broken screen asap. Hope to receive your earliest response.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2016
senors:
Hello Bizbloke,
Trust you are doing great. I need best quote for HTC Desire 626G Digitizer and LCD as I need to replace my broken screen asap. Hope to receive your earliest response.

Yes, I'm doing great, Senors. Hi!

Do you have the links already?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by agarawu23(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
BizBloke:

Yes, I'm doing great, Senors. Hi!

Do you have the links already?
good evening
Can u ship from USA to another country apart from Nigeria?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
good evening
Can u ship from USA to another country apart from Nigeria?

Hi Agarawu23,
What country would that be?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by agarawu23(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2016
BizBloke:

Hi Agar awu23,
What country would that be?
Tunisia
just two phones for me and my friend
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:32am On Jan 21, 2016
agarawu23:

Tunisia
just two phones for me and my friend

I'm sorry, Agarawu23. We currently can't freight to Tunisia from Specuit Cargo (USA).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by agarawu23(m): 6:07am On Jan 21, 2016
BizBloke:

I'm sorry, Agara wu23. We currently can't freight to Tunisia from Specuit Cargo (USA).

okay bro

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chegzyshade(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hi bizbloke, hope all is well! Am a customer(though I use other agents) but I must confess, I love doing ma tinz with u. There are things I well like to call your attention to which I think will be of good if you consider it. I will chat you on WhatsApp platform
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
chegzyshade:
Hi bizbloke, hope all is well! Am a customer(though I use other agents) but I must confess, I love doing ma tinz with u. There are things I well like to call your attention to which I think will be of good if you consider it. I will chat you on WhatsApp platform

I know you, ChegzyShade. We're always open to new and revised thoughts. I sent you a mail on there (WhatsApp).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
MikkyPhp,

N129,571 Credit Alert received and confirmed by the Accounts Team.

eBay item purchased; Aliexpress and Mercedes yet to be purchased.

Cheers and thanks for your continual patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Blessing,

Credit Alert of N15,186 has been received and confirmed by the Accounts Team.

All items have been purchased.

Cheers and thanks for your continual patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2016
[size=13pt]USA: EXPRESS FREIGHT | 23RD JANUARY, 2016 | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP
The freight that left on the 23rd January has been cleared and picked up by the Delivery Team. Pick up from 2pm.

Erikson,
1) Laptop (9pcs).

Please proceed to the office for pick up or call 01 4542 864 for dispatch.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bedford101(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2016
Morning everbdy
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rockafela(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Bizbloke pls see to my items delivery now.. this your delivery people sef and their way of not responding...since on friday morning no info no message nothing.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2016
bedford101:
Morning everbdy

Good morning, Bedford101. How are you? smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2016
rockafela:
Bizbloke pls see to my items delivery now.. this your delivery people sef and their way of not responding...since on friday morning no info no message nothing.

Hi Rockafela,

I sent you a message on WhatsApp few minutes ago, as reply to your question on there. I'm sorry about the lack of communication from the Delivery Team to you; I'll speak with them.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by daaz001: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
BizBloke:
[size=13pt]USA: EXPRESS FREIGHT | 23RD JANUARY, 2016 | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP
The freight that left on the 23rd January has been cleared and picked up by the Delivery Team. Pick up from 2pm.

Erikson,
1) Laptop (9pcs).

Please proceed to the office for pick up or call 01 4542 864 for dispatch.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.
[/size]

deleted
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by daaz001: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
BizBloke, I will tell you that you cheated me and i will keep saying it. You charged me $70 per laptop because You claimed the laptop weigh above 3.40kg.

The laptop when weighed at your office slighly above 6lbs and you increased my bills from 149k to 185k and even denied our conversation of phone.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
daaz001:
BizBloke, I will tell you that you cheated me and i will keep saying it. You charged me $70 per laptop because You claimed the laptop weigh above 3.40kg.

The laptop when weighed at your office slighly above 6lbs and you increased my bills from 149k to 185k and even denied our conversation of phone.

If you choose to ignore the weight shown on your FEDEX order tracking, weighed by Specuit Cargo (USA) and the freighter for both packages for which you asked that the packaging be removed, I'm sorry I'm not going to be confused, Daaz001.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
BizBloke:

If you choose to ignore the weight shown on your FEDEX order tracking, weighed by Specuit Cargo (USA) and the freighter for both packages for which you asked that the packaging be removed, I'm sorry I'm not going to be confused, Daaz001.

You can fool some pple on your thread but i refused to be fooled. when you heard Erickson was at your office, why did you change your conversation with tchukwu to igbo language when you knew Erickson doesnt understand your language. who does that?

see, you keep saying FedEx, did your freighter remove the packages when you claimed thr packages havr already been checked in earlier

if i had know it will turn out like this, I would nt have deal with you. tell me one single person on this thread you charge $70 person for a laptop. you said the laptop weight above 3.40k which is 7.48lbs but when weighed at your office, it weighed slightly above 6lbs
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
You even said thanks for your patronage when you clearly cheated. all is well though
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
I can start with screenshot n evidence and let me people judge that
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Mikkyphp,

The eBay items have been purchased. Waiting for the AliExpress; no show for Taobao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<