Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1040359 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
BizBloke:

Mikkyphp,

Your Tissot Wristwatch has been delivered and received successfully at Specuit Cargo (China). It'll be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow.

Cheers and thanks for your continual patronage.

bro how far?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2016
mikkyphp:

bro how far?

Replied on WhatsApp, Mikkyphp.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2016
showkhunbi:

Item received successfully thank you biz

You're welcome, Showkhunbi.

Thanks for your continual patronage and I hope Specuit Cargo continually serves you better than your last transaction. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Topleague:

any news concerning the lcd cable and can your driver deliver the battery today, i have sent you the details in your inbox already.

Hi Topleague,

The seller insists s(he) sent the right item. So kindly let's wait this out till the 4th - Monday.

If nothing by then, I'll issue you a full refund. And while the full refund won't meet your expectations, I feel it's the best thing to do at this point.

On second thought, if you can see same item on Amazon, I'll offer you a replacement instead.

Kindly let me know your choice.

About the delivery of the battery, it'll be handed to the dispatch rider in 4 hours. I'll give you delivery details by then.

Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2016
tranxo:

Received everything in good packaging and condition. I recommend Specuit Cargo to anyone that needs professionalism, great customer care, and integrity in his/her online purchases and shipping. Specuit comes with a total package. From USA to your city....no more looking for another middleman to pickup from Lagos and send to you.

I won't mention names but I have used a particular popular woman here on NL for a similar deal before and her attitude was disappointing. Her thread is now full of complaints. Better to deal with a corporate organization that has brand integrity at stake than an individual with a personal bank account, and can disappear any day without a trace.

I don't usually give such a lengthy review but Bizbloke beat all my expectations. The communication on WhatsApp was always regular.

I can go on and on but I will stop here for now.

Choose wisely folks.

Thanks a lot, Tranxo. smiley

This means much, you can't figure how much. And thanks for believing in Specuit Cargo. We'll keep striving to be better.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tranxo(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2016
BizBloke:

Thanks a lot, Tranxo. smiley

This means much, you can't figure how much. And thanks for believing in Specuit Cargo. We'll keep striving to be better.

Regards.
Hope you haven't forgotten that extra item
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2016
dasanchez1:
Bizbloke,
I'm a big fan of your great company.. I directed my guys to your company even though I haven't use the company in my purchase lol.
Thanks so much for not disappointing...

this is my second post in this thread I think lolzzzzzzzzz.....

Continue your good work.....

baba mi Tranxo, your quote still remain in my signature... it keeps me going..... hope your work ( freelance) is moving forward ?

thanks once Bizbloke.....

Expect me soon.....

Dasanchez1,

Lol... Thank you! I do get "My friend referred me to you" but most times, they don't tell names when I ask them.

I'll be waiting to serve you.

Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2016
tranxo:
Hope you haven't forgotten that extra item

No, I've not.

I'm making arrangements so that you can send it back but then, I wasn't able to night shift last night; I slept off.

I'll contact you shortly. Thanks for the reminder.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2016
BizBloke:
Luckki1001,

Credit Alert of N11,160 for Amazon order received and confirmed.

Your Keyless Entry Remote Control Car Key has been purchased.

Cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Luckki1001,

Your Keyless Entry Remote Control Car Key has been dispatched, arrived and successfully received at Specuit Cargo (USA).

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tranxo(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2016
dasanchez1:
Bizbloke,
I'm a big fan of your great company.. I directed my guys to your company even though I haven't use the company in my purchase lol.
Thanks so much for not disappointing...

this is my second post in this thread I think lolzzzzzzzzz.....

Continue your good work.....

baba mi Tranxo, your quote still remain in my signature... it keeps me going..... hope your work ( freelance) is moving forward ?

thanks once Bizbloke.....

Expect me soon.....
Lol. I sight you bro. Long time. Hope you are good. Stay strong.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dasanchez1(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2016
tranxo:
Lol. I sight you bro. Long time. Hope you are good. Stay strong.
I'm good bro...
Good luck always....
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dasanchez1(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2016
BizBloke:

Dasanchez1,

Lol... Thank you! I do get "My friend referred me to you" but most times, they don't tell names when I ask them.

I'll be waiting to serve you.

Cheers

continue your good work.....

stay strong oga boss.....

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Topleague(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
BizBloke:

Hi Topleague,

The seller insists s(he) sent the right item. So kindly let's wait this out till the 4th - Monday.

If nothing by then, I'll issue you a full refund. And while the full refund won't meet your expectations, I feel it's the best thing to do at this point.

On second thought, if you can see same item on Amazon, I'll offer you a replacement instead.

Kindly let me know your choice.

About the delivery of the battery, it'll be handed to the dispatch rider in 4 hours. I'll give you delivery details by then.

Cheers

Thanks for the message. it seems your dispatch rider was not able to make it today because he just told me that nobody call him from your end. No Problem let us wait till monday for the lcd cable then.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
dasanchez1:

continue your good work.....

stay strong oga boss.....

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Topleague:

Thanks for the message. it seems your dispatch rider was not able to make it today because he just told me that nobody call him from your end. No Problem let us wait till monday for the lcd cable then.

He'll deliver tomorrow, Topleague. He's picked up.

Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by victoroludadepo: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello, Bizbloke, the initial item is out of stock. Kindly check this and let me know cost.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AH1BXJI/ref=aw_d_var_2nd_wireless_txt?vs=1
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
victoroludadepo:
Hello, Bizbloke, the initial item is out of stock. Kindly check this and let me know cost.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AH1BXJI/ref=aw_d_var_2nd_wireless_txt?vs=1

Please hold, Victoroludadepo.

I'm currently working on your invoice.

Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
VictorOludadepo,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Item Cost: $199.99

Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $3.99
Sales Tax (Amazon): $12
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $235.98

TOTAL: $235.98 (N80,233) N79,213

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by civilserva: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
tranxo:

Received everything in good packaging and condition. I recommend Specuit Cargo to anyone that needs professionalism, great customer care, and integrity in his/her online purchases and shipping. Specuit comes with a total package. From USA to your city....no more looking for another middleman to pickup from Lagos and send to you.

I won't mention names but I have used a particular popular woman here on NL for a similar deal before and her attitude was disappointing. Her thread is now full of complaints. Better to deal with a corporate organization that has brand integrity at stake than an individual with a personal bank account, and can disappear any day without a trace.

I don't usually give such a lengthy review but Bizbloke beat all my expectations. The communication on WhatsApp was always regular.

I can go on and on but I will stop here for now.

Choose wisely folks.

Bro you said it all. BizBloke is highly professional in his dealings. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:04am On Jul 02, 2016
civilserva:

Bro you said it all. BizBloke is highly professional in his dealings. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you and my best regards, Civilserva.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Topleague(m): 3:08am On Jul 02, 2016
BizBloke:

He'll deliver tomorrow, Topleague. He's picked up.

Cheers

He did not deliver again today o
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:09am On Jul 02, 2016
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT (EXPRESS) | JUNE 28TH | ARRIVED AND DELIVERED ON JUNE 30TH[/size]

Mikkyphp,
1) Tissot Wristwatch.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elmisti(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Can sm1 pls explain hw dis whole tin works
..i get plenty needs ooo
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xtremeidea(m): 4:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2016
elmisti:
Can sm1 pls explain hw dis whole tin works
..i get plenty needs ooo

Welcome to Specuit Cargo, Elmisti.

When you see a link, you copy and paste here. I'll create an invoice for you.

If you're okay with it, you proceed with payment.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Topleague:

He did not deliver again today o

I'm sorry about this, Topleague. He'll work weekend and deliver today.

I spoke with him about 30 minutes ago. Has he called you yet?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elmisti(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2016
BizBloke:

Welcome to Specuit Cargo, Elmisti.

When you see a link, you copy and paste here. I'll create an invoice for you.

If you're okay with it, you proceed with payment.

Thanks for ur prompt reply....which online store do u recommend?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by elmisti(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2016
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32648376019.html

Help me with d estimate for dat pls
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2016
elmisti:

Thanks for ur prompt reply....which online store do u recommend?

Amazon, eBay, Souq, Awok, AliExpress, AliBaba, etc.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
elmisti:
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32648376019.html

Help me with d estimate for dat pls

Hi Elmisti,

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Item Cost: $54

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $72
Discount: -$2 (Welcome Discount)

TOTAL: $70 (N23,800)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<