Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1007566 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2017
frinx:
Hello, please give me quotation to Benin.
1pc
Gray

http://s.aliexpress.com/eqQfENf6

Thanks.

Hi Frinx,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo.

We'll contact the seller and if s[he] can dispatch within China, we'll send you an invoice. Else, we'll ask for an alternative.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
DISPUTES:
Hi CJO100,

This is to let you know that based on your complaint at 13:44, 17th September, we've opened a Return Request complaint against the seller - and also forwarded a screenshot of your complaint to him/her.

As advised by eBay, we await response within the next 7 days. As informed by eBay, the complaint will be kept open until October 31st so that there'll be enough time to resolve it.

We'll keep you apprised as the nature of the complaint progresses.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2017
COLLECTION/DELIVERY TIME-FRAME & STORAGE FEE:
Please be informed that henceforth, we only permit a max. of 3 working days for clients to pick up or have their packages delivered from the date of arrival of freight.

Going forward, clients are advised to pick up within 3 working days. Packages that overstay 3 working days will attract a non-negotiable fee of N500/unit of item Storage Fee. Kindly endeavour to always pay and pick up your items once you get notification that they've arrived. We won't cut any slack by extension of the time-frame for collection/delivery; it always leads to problems.

P.S: Collection/Delivery can be done within the weekend but that will attract an extra fee in addition to the Domestic Courier Fee [for delivery] and a fee [for Collection]. But if we make it official, no fee will be attracted.

Thanks for your understanding.
Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by otabsky: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Otabsky,
Yes, we feel much better now. Thanks for your concern. smiley

Preemptive transfer of N2,000 was received. One of our couriers is on his way to pick up your package from the warehouse and drop off at the courier office, for dispatch to Benin. If we need additional information, he'll be in touch with you.

Cheers!

[18/09, 4:34 p.m.] Otbor: good evening
[18/09, 4:35 p.m.] Otbor: haven't heard from your courier and your phone number hasn't been reachable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mr Biz, please need your assistance. Can you please send me the purchase invoice for HTC One A9 you procured for me? I need it urgently. I sent messages on whatsapp but no response yet. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by frinx: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Frinx,

We'll contact the seller and if s[he] can dispatch within China, we'll send you an invoice. Else, we'll ask for an alternative.

Cheers.

Waiting!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cube2012: 3:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Hello Biz, please have all my items arrived your office? As the keyboard is delaying my work please.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by habeeb246(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Hello house, I would like to get an Anker power bank, a very strong one thanks, cc BizBloke
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
junedraza:
Mr Biz, please need your assistance. Can you please send me the purchase invoice for HTC One A9 you procured for me? I need it urgently. I sent messages on whatsapp but no response yet. Thanks.

Hi JuneDraza,

About the receipt, we can issue it but we need some details from you. Please reach us on WhatsApp.

We didn't receive messages on WhatsApp from you. Please be certain that you're sending here: 08148886582.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
frinx:

Waiting!

Hi Frinx,

The seller is yet to respond.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
cube2012:
Hello Biz, please have all my items arrived your office? As the keyboard is delaying my work please.

Hi Cube2012,

The keyboard will be available this week, with other arrived items. Kindly await updates.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
habeeb246:
Hello house, I would like to get an Anker power bank, a very strong one thanks, cc BizBloke

Hi Habeeb246,

Please look up Anker power bank on Amazon.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi JuneDraza,

About the receipt, we can issue it but we need some details from you. Please reach us on WhatsApp.

We didn't receive messages on WhatsApp from you. Please be certain that you're sending here: 08148886582.

Thanks.
This is the number I sent messages on whatsapp. Yet to be delivered.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
junedraza:

This is the number I sent messages on whatsapp. Yet to be delivered.

Kindly resend your messages, JuneDraza. We're yet to receive them and we've been interacting with clients there since then.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
BizBloke:

Kindly resend your messages, JuneDraza. We're yet to receive them and we've been interacting with clients there since then.

Cheers.

Please see the attached pictures. I have sent you message yesterday & today also on whatsapp.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by lovediehatelive(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi Lovediehatelive,

Cheers.

thanks, I await your reply
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
BizBloke:
DELIVERY NOTIFICATIONS:
Folex,
This is to notify you that the following units of items in your order have been delivered @ Specuit Cargo [USA]:
1. Le Veneziane Corn Pasta Spaghetti [2 Units].
2. Sam Mills Conchiliette Corn Pasta.
P.S: They've been batched for the next freight.

OvaSabi1,
This is to notify you that the following units of items in your order have been delivered @ Specuit Cargo [UK]:
1. EC 22,400mAh Power Bank.
2. eBoot Travel Bottle [9 Units].
3. Peppa Giant Snakes & Ladders Game.
4. Metaltex Ravioli Press [2 Units].
5. Andrew James Electric Meat Grinder.
6. Stripe & Spot Print Pyjama Set [Grey, Medium].
7. Longline Hoodie [Blue, Medium].
8. Britney Spears Private Show EDP.
9. Royal Enhance Luxury Manicure Set.
P.S: This didn't arrive in time to be freighted with the 15th September freight. They will leave with the 22nd September freight.

Cheers.

But you said that they were delivered. You calculate next day delivery with total cost but the goods arrive at your place many days after. Well done o.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:28am On Sep 20, 2017
junedraza:

Please see the attached pictures. I have sent you message yesterday & today also on whatsapp.

Hi JuneDraza,

Please try now: within work hours [9am-5pm | Monday-Friday]. We sent you a message.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:29am On Sep 20, 2017
lovediehatelive:

thanks, I await your reply

Hi Lovediehatelive,

Please be informed that we're yet to get feedback.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2017
OvaSabi1:

But you said that they were delivered. You calculate next day delivery with total cost but the goods arrive at your place many days after. Well done o.

Hi OvaSabi1,

Please be informed that your all your items didn't arrive at the same time and we can't freight items of 2kg-4kg from the UK [the items that arrived late]; minimum is 15kg [any concession is offered is always in view of another client's items making up the minimum 15kg weight]. Your items will leave with the freight this Friday.

Kindly note that your invoice wasn't calculated with next day delivery like you mentioned. It's advised that if this information isn't sufficient, you could do a dummy order to verify.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by OvaSabi1(f): 5:41am On Sep 20, 2017
BizBloke:

Hi OvaSabi1,

Please be informed that your all your items didn't arrive at the same time and we can't freight items of 2kg-4kg from the UK [the items that arrived late]; minimum is 15kg [any concession is offered is always in view of another client's items making up the minimum 15kg weight]. Your items will leave with the freight this Friday.

Kindly note that your invoice wasn't calculated with next day delivery like you mentioned. It's advised that if this information isn't sufficient, you could do a dummy order to verify.

Thanks.

Okay then.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Good morning I'd like to know the current rate of ordering a laptop from eBay and also is the shipping rate varied or its fixed?,I'll be expecting are reply.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mekurexx: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by CJO100(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2017
BizBloke:
DISPUTES:
Hi CJO100,

This is to let you know that based on your complaint at 13:44, 17th September, we've opened a Return Request complaint against the seller - and also forwarded a screenshot of your complaint to him/her.

As advised by eBay, we await response within the next 7 days. As informed by eBay, the complaint will be kept open until October 31st so that there'll be enough time to resolve it.

We'll keep you apprised as the nature of the complaint progresses.

Thanks.
Thanks, I will be waiting.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Femialogba:
Good morning I'd like to know the current rate of ordering a laptop from eBay and also is the shipping rate varied or its fixed?,I'll be expecting are reply.

Hi FemiAlogba,

It's $60/unit of laptop [max. of 3.5kg; any additional kg range gets an extra $10/additional kg: say, your laptop weighs 4.1kg, it'll be $70/unit of laptop].

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Mekurexx:
I have a few questions and quotation request if you can help.
- What is your rate for $1-N?
- How long does your delivery take to Lagos/Abuja?
- How do you calculate your shipping/handling?

I need quotes for the following:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391684541387#shpCntId

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bright-18-Dimmable-Photo-Video-Continuous-Diva-Ring-Light-Kit-Stand-w-Carry-Bag-/391829407526?hash=item5b3ada4726:g:hYsAAOSwwvZZVvib

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014272VI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01JLVRWOA&linkCode=as2&tag=totabeau09-20&linkId=b47b7a8f37ffd51e90655dfe405a7376&th=1 (2 pcs)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-AUTH-NIB-MINERALIZE-RICH-LIPSTICK-RARE-BREED-MIDTONE-PINKY-NUDE-FULL-SIZE-/142203888619?hash=item211c0323eb:g:Kc0AAOSw6DtYR5gV

Can you possibly give a breakdown of each shipping cost. thanks

Hi Mekurexx,

1. Currently, $1 = N370.

2. We have a freight every 2 weeks. This week's freight is already late to meet up with; the next is in the first week of October. Our freights arrive our HQ in Lagos, Nigeria but we dispatch to all states in Nigeria [via courier] from Lagos, Nigeria.

3. Please see our rates below:
Regular: $13/kg and Service Charge of $3 per unit of item.

FLAT RATE [Combination of Freight Fee & Service Charge]:
Phone: $12/Unit.
Phablet: $15/Unit.
Tablet: $20/Unit.
Mini-Laptop: $35/Unit.
Laptop: $60/Unit [each additional kg is billed $10].
PlayStation Console: $65/Unit.
Xbox Console: $90/Unit.

4. Per your invoice request, I'm not sure we understand what you mean by "...a breakdown of each shipping cost". Kindly clarify and we'll revert.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
CJO100:

Thanks, I will be waiting.

You're welcome, CJO100.

Discourse is ongoing and escalation to eBay will be effected in 2 days if no positive feedback.

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by frinx: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
frinx:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MS9HXKH/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1505904415&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=lg+v20+back+cover+replacement&dpPl=1&dpID=413mQzv1z-L&ref=plSrch

Same item. Please quote to Benin.

Hi Frinx,

INVOICE:
Item Cost: $24.99

Total Item Cost: $24.99
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $3

Sub-Total: $40.99 [N15,166]
Domestic Courier [-> Benin]: N2,200
Discount: -N1,110

TOTAL: N16,256

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
DELIVERY NOTIFICATION:
Folex,
The following unit of item in your order has been delivered at Specuit Cargo [USA]:
1. Le Veneziane Gluten-Free Corn Pasta.

P.S: It came at the last minute and was batched with the recent freight.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
PURCHASE NOTIFICATION:
SeighaPaul,
The following unit of item in your order has been purchased:
1. Mikrotik RouterBoard.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
FREIGHT: USA -> LOS, NG | EXPEDITED FREIGHT
DEPARTED: 19TH SEPTEMBER | PICK UP FROM: 21ST SEPTEMBER [2PM]

Ade,
1. MacBook.

Arthur,
1. S6 Edge.

Aywhy93,
1. BlackBerry Priv.
2. Microsoft Surface Tablet.
3. Samsung S6.

Cube2012,
1. Bluetooth Gaming Mouse.
2. S7 Edge Hard Armour Case.
3. Microsoft Surface Pro Bluetooth Keyboard.

CurdleBug,
1. Leather Belt.
2. Men's Ness Loose Pant.
3. Men's Skin Tight Sports Pant.
4. PS4 Game [4 Units: FIFA 17, NBA 2K16, Madden 16, FIFA 16]/
5. Zimco's Skin Tight Short.

Folex,
1. Le Veneziane Corn Pasta Spaghetti [2 Units].
2. Le Veneziane Gluten-Free Corn Pasta.
3. Sam Mills Corn Pasta.

Locutas,
1. Acer TravelMate Keyboard [Black].

MarleyGab,
1. Honda Accord Headlights [w/Amber Reflector].

Samson,
1. NextBit.
2. Parabolic Front Diffusion Cover.
3. Parabolic Umbrella.
4. Samsung S7.
5. iPhone 6.

Uche C.,
1. Flower Rose Printed Summer Shoes.

P.S: We've got some unidentified packages here [8 packages] - the tracking details don't match up. So, if your package isn't here, it could be that the tracking details were - as often done - replaced at the post office.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.