Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Between Inec And Nimc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between Inec And Nimc (1208 Views)

Nimc Recruitment 2013..pls Any Info On Nimc Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Inec And Nimc by eastermaris(f): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
In a couple of weeks i wld have to choose btw the independent national electoral commission (inec) and national identity management commission(nimc)
Re: Between Inec And Nimc by odinko: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
U neva c apntment leta sef nawa o. Abeg go 4 any 1 wey 1st gv u leta joor

1 Like

Re: Between Inec And Nimc by odinko: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
U neva c apntment leta sef nawa o. Abeg go 4 any 1 wey 1st gv u leta joor
Re: Between Inec And Nimc by ibehenryrocket(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
Honestly I have nothing to contribute. U sound confident about landing both jobs. Was hoping u could help me pass my CV across. I hope its alrite. If yes how can I reach u ??
Re: Between Inec And Nimc by walearoy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
The sincere truth is, I would choose INEC over NIMC, reason? I DON'T KNOW, I just prefere INEC. Abeg dash me the NIMC if you can
Re: Between Inec And Nimc by tical(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
INEC is 100times better bro..I dnt see NIMC standing the test of time..unproductivity, laying off staffs & even scrapping the commission is inevitable in the longrun (remember what happened to their former employees).there is no guaranteed job security in NIMC. INEC is here to stay for ever. Choose wisely bro. Bless

May God extend his favour to me so I can get a good job too. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Between Inec And Nimc by eastermaris(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
tical: INEC is 100times better bro..I dnt see NIMC standing the test of time..unproductivity, laying off staffs & even scrapping the commission is inevitable in the longrun (remember what happened to their former employees).there is no guaranteed job security in NIMC. INEC is here to stay for ever. Choose wisely bro. Bless

May God extend his favour to me so I can get a good job too. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Tanks.U wld be embarrassed wit choices soon.Amin
Re: Between Inec And Nimc by zada(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
We shld all remember dat at a point in time INEC too was established, so NIMC has come to stay and will not be scrabbed as speculated. INEC today is only relevant b'cos of the irregularities faced and election tribunals here and there. NIMC we stand the test of time. We have oda commissions dat are someworth irrelevant like lottery commission etc and they waxing stronger by the day. wink

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee: Ernst & Young / Invited For An Interview At E-gpc.serv / Microfinance Bank Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.