Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Data Plan On BB Z10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Plan On BB Z10 (1071 Views)

Whatsapp On BB Without BIS Using MTN Sim / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Plan On BB Z10 by mortee: 1:36am On Jun 11, 2013
A friend just changed his BB to Z10. On the previous phone, he just subscribed for the Airtel "2 for 3" offer and has like 11gb of data bundle on the phone. The issue now is when he put his sim into the Z10, he did not get the usual registration message from Blackberry. Customer care said he has to subscribe to a new data plan meant for BB 10 series. Please is there any way he can continue to use the data bundle from the former BB on the Z10?
Re: Data Plan On BB Z10 by sandraa(f): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2013
Please am so confuse on everything about bbz10, the data plan the bridge not working its like a waste of money. As am typing i ve gone back to my 9810 and using my playbook.

Please can anybody enlighten me more about how to use the device in nigeria without spending so much money dat i never use go do with my monthly bbc subscription.
Re: Data Plan On BB Z10 by sandraa(f): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have fixed the data problem, i took it to mtn and they changed my internet settings to suit bis data plan.

So am back on bis and. Browsing without looking over my sholders if my money has finished ooooo.
Re: Data Plan On BB Z10 by mortee: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2013
It's been resolved on my side too. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

MTK 6575/77/8377 / Someone Should Please Help Me Plead With Mtn / Airtel Configuration For Lumia 625

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.