Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian (1959 Views)

The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / The Images Of Sheik Niyass Seen, Any Significance? / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
22 years a catholic and never understood the significance of this beast number for rapture.

Why this number?
Would you sleep in a hotel room 666 if 665 and 667 are taken?
would you still run a marathon if your jersey was no 666 ( out of a thousand runners)?
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
It is a wonderful number. It is the number of knowledge. That is why the ignoramuses are afraid of it. It is a number that will free your mind.

Yes to your questions. I will pay extra to sleep in room 666 or wear jersey 666 in marathons. But hard to find. If you know a hotel with room 666, please let me know.
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Logicboy03: 22 years a catholic and never understood the significance of this beast number for rapture.

Why this number?
Would you sleep in a hotel room 666 if 665 and 667 are taken?
would you still run a marathon if your jersey was no 666 ( out of a thousand runners)?

To begin with, as a prerequisite for understanding, are you to establish later, a correlation in your op and title, or do you intend to treat them differently?
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by ijawkid(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
666 isn't a literal number so to speak....its symbolic......cheesy

So I would gladly sleep in a hotel room with number 666....grin
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Look at this reprobate negro! You need to take some weed before you understand the things of the lord. Let me go and call prophet obadiah....only he can break the symbolic
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid: 666 isn't a literal number so to speak....its symbolic......cheesy

Great insight...I never just understood the significance of the number
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Look at this reprobate negro! You need to take some weed before you understand the things of the lord. Let me go and call prophet obadiah....only he can break the symbolic

grin grin grin grin

From the mouth of prophet Obadiah!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: To begin with, as a prerequisite for understanding, are you to establish later, a correlation in your op and title, or do you intend to treat them differently?

Please, just explain the significance of the number and explain how it affects modern life.....this is one part of christianity i never understood
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: It is a wonderful number. It is the number of knowledge. That is why the ignoramuses are afraid of it. It is a number that will free your mind.

Yes to your questions. I will pay extra to sleep in room 666 or wear jersey 666 in marathons. But hard to find. If you know a hotel with room 666, please let me know.

grin grin grin
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by ijawkid(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Great insight...I never just understood the significance of the number

It seems you just didn't want to find out when you were a christian.....cheesy
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by ijawkid(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Look at this reprobate negro! You need to take some weed before you understand the things of the lord. Let me go and call prophet obadiah....only he can break the symbolic

I too can......and I don't even need weed to....grin.....
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Please, just explain the significance of the number and explain how it affects modern life.....this is one part of christianity i never understood
Gently knight! I assure to answer you. Let's clear this before anything.
Exactly where my problem lies. Is there anything like modern christianity?
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid: 666 isn't a literal number so to speak....its symbolic......cheesy

grin grin MAKE SURE SAY KJV DEY UNDER YA PILLOW MY BROTHER IN THAT 666 ROOM grin grin
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
YOU DO ERR SMDH undecided

I DIGRESS, THE NUMBER 666 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST. 2000 YEARS AGO THE ROMAN NUMERALS ONLY CONTAINED
I = 1
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
C = 100
D = 500

ADD EM ALL UP ? 666. THE NUMBER OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH IS THE BEAST, THE FOURTH BEAST THAT IS. HOPE YALL HAVE BEEN EDIFIED wink wink grin
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin

From the mouth of prophet Obadiah!!! cheesy cheesy
YEZZUR grin grin
ijawkid:

I too can......and I don't even need weed to....grin.....
grin grin PUFF PUFF PASS MY BROTHER grin
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: Gently knight! I assure to answer you. Let's clear this before anything.
Exactly where my problem lies. Is there anything like modern christianity?

Do you believe that women should not hold any leadership position in church over men?
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR SMDH undecided

I DIGRESS, THE NUMBER 666 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST. 2000 YEARS AGO THE ROMAN NUMERALS ONLY CONTAINED
I = 1
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
C = 100
D = 500

ADD EM ALL UP ? 666. THE NUMBER OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH IS THE BEAST, THE FOURTH BEAST THAT IS. HOPE YALL HAVE BEEN EDIFIED wink wink grin

I feel you brah....pass the blaze....but before I puff, is the 666 symbolism?
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

It seems you just didn't want to find out when you were a christian.....cheesy

Or I was taught crap
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

I feel you brah....pass the blaze....but before I puff, is the 666 symbolism?
* PASSES THE BLAZE TO THE BELLIGERENT LOGICBOY* wink IS THE NUMBER SYMBOLIC ? NOT REALLY. IT IS AN IDENTIFYING NUMBER NOT A SYMBOLIC NUMBER. IT IDENTIFIES THE SUBJECT

1 Like

Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: * PASSES THE BLAZE TO THE BELLIGERENT LOGICBOY* wink IS THE NUMBER SYMBOLIC ? NOT REALLY. IT IS AN IDENTIFYING NUMBER NOT A SYMBOLIC NUMBER. IT IDENTIFIES THE SUBJECT

*puffs the blaze*
*Gets to Sean Paul highness* cheesy

Yah mann...wa gwan fi dat numba? Mi nah believe inna Gawd but dis revelation stuff put mi inna scare like ah duppy ting!

if it nah symbolic, it ah real? shocked
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

*puffs the blaze*
*Gets to Sean Paul highness* cheesy

Yah mann...wa gwan fi dat numba? Mi nah believe inna Gawd but dis revelation stuff put mi inna scare like ah duppy ting!

if it nah symbolic, it ah real? shocked
JAHHHHH RASTAFARIIIII BOMBOCLAT. MI AH FI GI YOU EXAMPLE. SEH LOGICBOY FI BORN 21-09-1980. MI AH FI CREATE IDENTIFYING NUMBER FI YAH. MI AH CALL YOU 21980. 21980 NUH SYMBOLIC RASTA BUT IT AH FI IDENTIFY YOU WITHOUT TOTALLY REVEALING UR IDENTITY RASTA wink
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: JAHHHHH RASTAFARIIIII BOMBOCLAT. MI AH FI GI YOU EXAMPLE. SEH LOGICBOY FI BORN 21-09-1980. MI AH FI CREATE IDENTIFYING NUMBER FI YAH. MI AH CALL YOU 21980. 21980 NUH SYMBOLIC RASTA BUT IT AH FI IDENTIFY YOU WITHOUT TOTALLY REVEALING UR IDENTITY RASTA wink
Chai! We've lost him. Smh.
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: Chai! We've lost him. Smh.
grin grin I AM THE PRODIGAL SON. I HAVE BEEN FOUND grin
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: JAHHHHH RASTAFARIIIII BOMBOCLAT. MI AH FI GI YOU EXAMPLE. SEH LOGICBOY FI BORN 21-09-1980. MI AH FI CREATE IDENTIFYING NUMBER FI YAH. MI AH CALL YOU 21980. 21980 NUH SYMBOLIC RASTA BUT IT AH FI IDENTIFY YOU WITHOUT TOTALLY REVEALING UR IDENTITY RASTA wink

mi nah rasta! angry

mi a dancehall rudeboy! me nah selassie worshipper!

how fi everybody get ah di same identity numba? Idiot ting dat!
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin I AM THE PRODIGAL SON. I HAVE BEEN FOUND grin
Lolololol. Wayo allah na!
grin

1 Like

Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

mi nah rasta! angry

mi a dancehall rudeboy! me nah selassie worshipper!

how fi everybody get ah di same identity numba? Idiot ting dat!
DANCEHALL RUDEBOY ? NUFF RESPEK FI DAT. EVERYBODY GET DI SAME IDENTITY NUMBA ? WHA YA SAY MAN ? DI IDENTITY NUMBA FI IDENTIFY EMPIRES NOT PEOPLE. MI AH GI YOU EXAMPLE OF EMPIRES >>> BABYLONIAN, MEDOPERSIAN, GREEK, ROMAN, SONGHAI, MALI ETC ETC
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: Lolololol. Wayo allah na!
grin
grin grin REYGIEEEEEEEE
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: DANCEHALL RUDEBOY ? NUFF RESPEK FI DAT. EVERYBODY GET DI SAME IDENTITY NUMBA ? WHA YA SAY MAN ? DI IDENTITY NUMBA FI IDENTIFY EMPIRES NOT PEOPLE. MI AH GI YOU EXAMPLE OF EMPIRES >>> BABYLONIAN, MEDOPERSIAN, GREEK, ROMAN, SONGHAI, MALI ETC ETC

respek brah! yu ah talk dem deep tings dem! bladfire! wikid!

dem cyann stop di prophet! cool
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

respek brah! yu ah talk dem deep tings dem! bladfire! wikid!

dem cyann stop di prophet! cool

DI PROPHET COME WITH NUFF HEAT LIGHTENING THUNDER AND BRIMSTONE TA BURN ALL DI SCOFFER MAN DEM. NUFF RESPEK BLAD grin grin
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin REYGIEEEEEEEE
I greet you my lord and brah
Re: 666- Does This Number Have Any Significance To The Modern Christian by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR SMDH undecided

I = 1
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
C = 100
D = 500

You forgot M = 1000.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? / The Ark Of The Covenant Is In Ethiopia! / "SIN" Is An Acronym That Stands For.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.