Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191730 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jay4genius: 4:31am On Jun 28, 2013
Chrisvicmall, please this question is directed to Elena based on the discussion we had yesterday over a tablet she linked me too. Are the free gifts and price fixed or are they liable to change over time??
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jay4genius: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2013
Oga Victor, my credit got exhausted while talking to you now. I will send my dad with the necessary details to come and pick it up by sunday. just tell your agents to alert me once it lands. God bless
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by davidoisamoje: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
@CVM do you guys buy from banggood because that where I want you to help me get my goods from.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Daintytee1: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Thanks 4 ur reply.

I didn't get any TRACKING NO. I had initially ordered for my goods in which i sent you the links, but you sent me an E-mail that dos links didn't open. That was why i re-ordered again, with new links.

Am i supposed to still retain the first TRACKING NO or was i meant to receive a new one?.

SECONDLY,
I av a lil problem...i forgot to indicate the Size of the dress i ordered for in the order form on your website. Dunno wat 2 do.
Pls if u've avn't ordered for it. The Size is Medium.

Am indeed very sorry. Thanks 4 ur understanding.

Each time you place the order, the order number is on the confirmation message on top of the form after you have successfully placed the order. In the future, you will be able to receive the order number in your email.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jackson44(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2013
@cvm i sent u mail on both via contact us&your email,uptill now no response from u guys.seller said he has shipped the mobile to u,since yesterday.so kindly acertain the product weight&let me know my balance,also include the hair sample sent to me by a seller as sample.the furniture product also check your mails,cos seller say the cbm is 7.1.hope u can do that without custom wahala sha.when should i expect my package,buyers are patiently waiting for a date.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
#Day25.......haven't I been patient enough?!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by wunmi38: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Good day all, I will say I am glad such trend is coming up - I will start from the wrong angle I want to state you need to more professional in your handling of customers I tried your comany with small amount of order when the goods did come I was called but getting goods was hell I called a particular number which was later switvhed off and when I got the point of collecting I was treated like nobody its not the best form of doing business I was not impressed. To commend you guys I will the contact person in china is doing a wonderful job of communication no matter the time you call thenumber he will pick and give slution to issues raised I must commend you need to work on the home front n the issue of express charges should be looked into how long is express and other ways how long. Best of uc to you guys
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
#Day27.....no calls, no replies to chats.......cool......I am sure. With free shipping I would have gotten my things by now!!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
jackson44: @cvm i sent u mail on both via contact us&your email,uptill now no response from u guys.seller said he has shipped the mobile to u,since yesterday.so kindly acertain the product weight&let me know my balance,also include the hair sample sent to me by a seller as sample.the furniture product also check your mails,cos seller say the cbm is 7.1.hope u can do that without custom wahala sha.when should i expect my package,buyers are patiently waiting for a date.

Hope you have received a reply

Adedayo516: #Day27.....no calls, no replies to chats.......cool......I am sure. With free shipping I would have gotten my things by now!!!

Your product is already in Nigeria.Once it reach our office in Alaba, our agent will contact you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by omoijoba(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Chrisvicmall....Thanks for giving ADEBAYO the vote of confidence.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Gudnicedeals: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Please can you guy help me send a payment to a merchant via okpay.com. If yes, what is your fees like?
Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fame12k(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ cvm, please i want to get a product from buchi laboratory in china, i have mailed them (china@buchi.com.cn), no reply and there no. (+862162803366) Is not going here, please which help can u render? Want to use your service to get it down to naija, just as i have always being.

We dont use FAX here, there FAX is +862152308821
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 02, 2013
Got a message that my stuff have arrived. That was pretty fast! Kudos. However, you need to improve in some other areas. For instance, I indicated Airport as my point of collection, as it is closer to me. However, your agent asked me to go to Alaba, and when I objected, he said, then I'd have to wait till a week's time cos that is when he'll be going there. Not cool at all imo. You guys should work on that, abeg.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bukkylois(f): 4:20am On Jul 02, 2013
Good day! Oga victor I sent you an email to find out if my goods have been received by you but u havnt replied. I need the weight so I can pay for shipping. Pls I have pple waiting for the goods. Will love if a get ur response soon. User name bubulois
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
Gudnicedeals: Please can you guy help me send a payment to a merchant via okpay.com. If yes, what is your fees like?
Thank you
How do you want us to handle the payment?

fame12k: @ cvm, please i want to get a product from buchi laboratory in china, i have mailed them (china@buchi.com.cn), no reply and there no. (+862162803366) Is not going here, please which help can u render? Want to use your service to get it down to naija, just as i have always being.

We dont use FAX here, there FAX is +862152308821

We have tried reaching them but to no avail, if I may ask, how did you come in contact with them
Unique!:
Got a message that my stuff have arrived. That was pretty fast! Kudos. However, you need to improve in some other areas. For instance, I indicated Airport as my point of collection, as it is closer to me. However, your agent asked me to go to Alaba, and when I objected, he said, then I'd have to wait till a week's time cos that is when he'll be going there. Not cool at all imo. You guys should work on that, abeg.

Sorry for what happen. Please next time you experience such thing, contact Victor immediately.

bukkylois: Good day! Oga victor I sent you an email to find out if my goods have been received by you but u havnt replied. I need the weight so I can pay for shipping. Pls I have pple waiting for the goods. Will love if a get ur response soon. User name bubulois

Please which of the email did you send it to?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bukkylois(f): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
How do you want us to handle the payment?

We have tried reaching them but to no avail, if I may ask, how did you come in contact with them

Sorry for what happen. Please next time you experience such thing, contact Victor immediately.

Please which of the email did you send it to?
info@chrisvicmall.com, I called elena and she told me she will reply d email andI have received a reply. Pls how do I get a tracking number. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
bukkylois:
info@chrisvicmall.com, I called elena and she told me she will reply d email andI have received a reply. Pls how do I get a tracking number. Thanks

If the supplier said that the product has already been shipped to us, the supplier will have the tracking number. Ask the supplier for the tracking number
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fame12k(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

@ cvm, I got there contact from there website, then i copied the china phone no., since they have offices in different countries.

Maybe i should contact there office in another country and ask about there contact in china.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Well, is it too late to do so? Alaba is really too far for me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jay4genius: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2013
CVM! This is Jayguyk! How far with my tablet that Eric sent to you na! how can you guys just leave me in the dark as to the position of things!! This is exactly what every one is saying about your services "Lack of effective communication" Elena and Victor told me that the tablet has already being shipped and that i will recieve a message by 7a.m yestiday. This is a new day and am yet to recieve any news about my tablet! The worst thing is that I me and Elena dont even seem to understand ourselves, and Victor is not even picking up his call!! What exactly is happening!! You guys should make use of nairaland to update customers on the situation of things (at least its free na!!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Got My Goods today.....Thumbs up!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by omoijoba(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Adebayo...am happy for you,best of luck
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Adedayo516(m): 3:42am On Jul 04, 2013
omoijoba: @Adebayo...am happy for you,best of luck
Thanks buddy....Its Adedayo not Adebayo BTW smiley
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neduzi: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hello ChrisVicMall,

First I will say your customer service and communication skills are VERY VERY POOR! You need to work on that or better invite me to hone your skills in that regard, I am a training consultant with bias for Service Excellence.

I have a complaint and I think after my series of private emails that are not replied, going publicly is the best option. I made a deposit to my ChrisVicMall account, made purchases and had a balance left. I chose to withdraw the balance and got this response below:

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:58 PMJun 18
Message starred
Your Request Has Been Received
Hide Details
From
Chrisvicmall

To
chinedum.ucheoma@yahoo.com
Dear Neduzi,

Your fund request has successfully been received. The money you requested will be paid into your account within 24-72hours.

Your Request Details:-
Bank Acc Name:- Ucheoma Chinedum Chinweuba

Bank Acc Number:-0019694055

Amount Withdrawed:- ₦2,000.00

Bank Name:-Guaranty Trust Bank

Before Withdrawal:- ₦2,560.00

After Withdrawal:- ₦460.00

Withdrawal Date:- 2013-06-18 15:57:37

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being part of us.

Chrisvicmall Team

Please take note of the date that was sent and today's date.

WHAT EXACTLY IS HOLDING MY REFUND?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anikum: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2013
hello chrismaill....my username is riyot, please check my account..i have goods gone to elena and i have the required fee deposited in my account..please what is the next thing...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Gudnicedeals: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Gudnicedeals: Please can you guy help me send a payment to a merchant via okpay.com. If yes, what is your fees like?
Thank you

The merchant request to be paid by okpay.com, i tried to do that using credit card through liqpay.com but could do that because liqpay.com doesnt accept nigerian credit cards. I want you to help me send the money. Let me know the cost. Thank u
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2013
neduzi: Hello ChrisVicMall,

First I will say your customer service and communication skills are VERY VERY POOR! You need to work on that or better invite me to hone your skills in that regard, I am a training consultant with bias for Service Excellence.

I have a complaint and I think after my series of private emails that are not replied, going publicly is the best option. I made a deposit to my ChrisVicMall account, made purchases and had a balance left. I chose to withdraw the balance and got this response below:

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:58 PMJun 18
Message starred
Your Request Has Been Received
Hide Details
From
Chrisvicmall

To
chinedum.ucheoma@yahoo.com
Dear Neduzi,

Your fund request has successfully been received. The money you requested will be paid into your account within 24-72hours.

Your Request Details:-
Bank Acc Name:- Ucheoma Chinedum Chinweuba

Bank Acc Number:-0019694055

Amount Withdrawed:- ₦2,000.00

Bank Name:-Guaranty Trust Bank

Before Withdrawal:- ₦2,560.00

After Withdrawal:- ₦460.00

Withdrawal Date:- 2013-06-18 15:57:37

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being part of us.

Chrisvicmall Team

Please take note of the date that was sent and today's date.

WHAT EXACTLY IS HOLDING MY REFUND?

We will look into your case and check why your money hasn't been paid

anikum: hello chrismaill....my username is riyot, please check my account..i have goods gone to elena and i have the required fee deposited in my account..please what is the next thing...

Please contact the supplier that sent the product to our office and ask for the tracking number of the product sent to us

Gudnicedeals:

The merchant request to be paid by okpay.com, i tried to do that using credit card through liqpay.com but could do that because liqpay.com doesnt accept nigerian credit cards. I want you to help me send the money. Let me know the cost. Thank u

What is the name of the merchant, apart from okpay.com, is there any other form of payment they accpets?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 1:06am On Jul 07, 2013
Gudnicedeals:

U can contact me for help, there are merchants who fund okpay.com in nigeria.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by anex4real: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2013
Gudnicedeals:

. I can help you do that, just give me a call on 08157741715 but I charge a service fee for this.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neduzi: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=Chrisvicmall]

We will look into your case and check why your money hasn't been paid

I will be waiting. Pls Pls make this fast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.