Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here (5036 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by shikshark: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2013
vickysmilez: I do hope I enjoy osun state Oº°˚˚°º cos I was preparing for delta state but God knos best smiley
guy prepare for the sweetest moment of ur life,that was where my fiancee servrd but yall gatta be there as soon as the camp opens to get a comfy bunk and finally the state pays allowance depending on how far u are from the town. i wish you best of luck
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by dojumav: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2013
Osun camp make sense a Lil bit... Just try get there on time.... And pray they shouldn't post u to ipetu ijesha... sad sad for ur ppa.... That place sucks
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by bussyoog: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2013
I rep OOU OSUN al d way
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by vickysmilez(f): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2013
shikshark:
guy prepare for the sweetest moment of ur life,that was where my fiancee servrd but yall gatta be there as soon as the camp opens to get a comfy bunk and finally the state pays allowance depending on how far u are from the town. i wish you best of luck
am a chick Oº°˚˚°º grin
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by vickysmilez(f): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2013
jamebex:

From Olaiya or Oke-Fia round about to NYSC camp EDE is #80 or #100 but since the buses are aware that there will be new comers to town, trust the yorubas the price will hike be that as it may, never pay #250 or #300 for EDE from Osogbo, it should be around #150.

Also if you are coming from lagos, ibadan, Ogun you don't need to enter OSOGBO. just ask the driver to stop you at EDE junction this is before you enter Osogbo from that junction to the camp should be like #40 or #50 note is trekable.please note that this is if the driver is will enter OSOGBO if he will not, ask him to drop you at GBANGAN Junction (pronounced gbugun u as in cup)from there to OSOGBO is #200, then ask the driver to stop you at EDE junction as above. if you are many the driver can take you all to the camp.

Also if you are coming through IFE you also don't need to enter OSOGBO stop at the same spot i.e EDE junction and take bike as above.

For people coming from the north you will need you will most likely get direct bus to the Camp.

For northerners if you can get directly to Osogbo fine but if you cant enter any car going to you can get to Akure, ask them to stop you at Benin Garage, then take a bike to Osogbo park from there to Osogbo is #600 or #700.

you are once again welcome to the state of Osun
"Osun Adara"
soon you will join the league of Ipinle Omo Oluabis.

AND fianlly don't forget your God during this service year.
Anglican Corpers'Fellowship ANCOF welcome you. Be sure to identify with this great family of love in camp.
pls wat abt coming frm Asaba in Delta state
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by flotwise: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hi Osun peeps, check d back of ur call up letter. Numba 9 says : u are expected to come wit a bottle of Original alomo and 60kg of kush. If numba 9 is nt in ur letter, I'm sorry ur sch issued u a fake call-up. I'm only reminding u to avoid being embarrassed. grin. I love you all. grin
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by flotwise: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hi Osun peeps, check d back of ur call up letter. Numba 9 says : u are expected to come wit a bottle of Original alomo and 60kg of kush. If numba 9 is nt in ur letter, I'm sorry ur sch issued u a fake call-up. I'm only reminding u to avoid being embarrassed. grin. I love you all. grin. #osun
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by jamebex(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
vickysmilez: pls wat abt coming frm Asaba in Delta state
you can either go to toll gate ask for where they are loading ibadan you can get Osogbo car from there.If you can't, you can either enter Ibadan or ask if they can charge you for Akure then follow my description as above. Or better enter Onitsha at Head-bribge you can get car going to the camp direct.
hope this helps?
Remember to Join this Family of love -ANCOF in camp. you will surely have a memorable camping and service year.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
jamebex:

From Olaiya or Oke-Fia round about to NYSC camp EDE is #80 or #100 but since the buses are aware that there will be new comers to town, trust the yorubas the price will hike be that as it may, never pay #250 or #300 for EDE from Osogbo, it should be around #150.
Also if you are coming from lagos, ibadan, Ogun you don't need to enter OSOGBO. just ask the driver to stop you at EDE junction this is before you enter Osogbo from that junction to the camp should be like #40 or #50 note is trekable.please note that this is if the driver is will enter OSOGBO if he will not, ask him to drop you at GBANGAN Junction (pronounced gbugun u as in cup)from there to OSOGBO is #200, then ask the driver to stop you at EDE junction as above. if you are many the driver can take you all to the camp.

Also if you are coming through IFE you also don't need to enter OSOGBO stop at the same spot i.e EDE junction and take bike as above.

For people coming from the north you will need you will most likely get direct bus to the Camp.

For northerners if you can get directly to Osogbo fine but if you cant enter any car going to you can get to Akure, ask them to stop you at Benin Garage, then take a bike to Osogbo park from there to Osogbo is #600 or #700.

you are once again welcome to the state of Osun
"Osun Adara"
soon you will join the league of Ipinle Omo Oluabis.

AND fianlly don't forget your God during this service year.
Anglican Corpers'Fellowship ANCOF welcome you. Be sure to identify with this great family of love in camp.
Thanks for that bro,I believe many people will find this very helpful. Anyone can hookup with me in camp jst copy my passcode (zero eight zero,six eight three eight two seven nine nine).add me on whatapp or (two five five five zero FC nine) on BB,let's make camping fun!
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by vickysmilez(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
jamebex:
you can either go to toll gate ask for where they are loading ibadan you can get Osogbo car from there.If you can't, you can either enter Ibadan or ask if they can charge you for Akure then follow my description as above. Or better enter Onitsha at Head-bribge you can get car going to the camp direct.
hope this helps?
Remember to Join this Family of love -ANCOF in camp. you will surely have a memorable camping and service year.
ooh! Tanks a lot
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by shikshark: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
vickysmilez: am a chick Oº°˚˚°º grin
sorry about that. my bad!
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by aleemy(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2013
NYSC Camp Requirements : Things to take along
If you are going to the Nigeria’s National Youth Orientation (NYSC) Camp soon after you have known your NYSC Posting through your call-up letter, then there are some important documents and items you must take along. Failure to go with them will deny you participation in the scheme.

NYSC Camp Registration Requirements:
These are the requirements for registration, you need to take care of this first before you start thinking of what to eat, what to wear, etc. Make sure you have them before you embark on your journey. You can still get food and cloth over there but not your certificates.

Official NYSC Camp Requirements :
1. Your final year Student ID Card
2. Notification of Result from your School (Original and Photocopies)
3. Passport Photograph (Take as many copy as you can but you will only need a few)
4. Your original call-up letter (This will be taken and not returned to you, take photocopies along too).

During your registration and verification of credentials, some forms will be handed to you to fill. Complete them correctly, attach passport photographs and photocopies where specified and submit the forms. You can make photocopies of your credentials and take them along with you to NYSC Camp because a photocopy could cost as much N10. It seems small but you can make 4 copies with that outside the camp.

After your registration, you will be issued with your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN throughout your Service Year.

After getting your NYSC State Code Number, you can proceed to claim your NYSC Kit and Mattress after which you can proceed to get a Room

After you have gotten your kit and secured a place in the hostel, you can settle down and you are good to go to start the Military Parardes.

Personal Needs For NYSC Camp Life – Things You Need To Take To NYSC Camp
Your NYSC kit should contain 1 NYSC Crested Vest, A pair of Khaki Trousers, Cap and Jacket, 2 White T-shirts, 2 Pairs of Knickers, 2 pairs of Stockings, A Pair of Jungle Boots and One Pair of White sneaker. A “Belt” is also included.

Throughout your stay in the NYSC Camp, you will only be allowed to wear your white T-shirts and Knickers, except during ceremonies when you are to wear the crested vest and the khaki Jacket and Trousers. You are also to be in your white sneaker always.

You might not like the White T-shirts that will be handed to you at camp so you can get those fitted LUX, CHASE DEER, MACHO brands of T-shirts as long as they are white. You might also not like the white sneaker that will be given to you (always ugly), so buy a fanciful one along (White). With these duly pointed out, no need to pack a lot of clothes to the Camp. You should only take a few in case you need to go to Mosque on a Friday or Church on a Sunday.

NOTE: Make sure you take extra white vests and shorts to Camp because
(1) they are very expensive at the Camp Market called MAMI MARKET
(2) you will most likely not have time not to wash during the week because you would normally be so tired to wash during weekdays after going through all the Military Parades and Man O War Drills.

You will also need a WAIST POUCH (usually top of the list on what you need to take to NYSC orientation camp) to keep your valuables like cash, phones, and etc. while outside your room. You don’t want to lose anything at camp, so it’s safe to get that pouch and carry your valuables everywhere.

Don’t take materials like pressing iron, knife, fork, tin cutter to the camp. They will be seized and returned to you only on the last day of camping. I was told this was a security measure.
If you have a camera you can take it along because you will want to snap a lot of scenes. If you have a Smartphone with great camera, that’s good for you because you can easily take and share photos on social networks. If you don’t have any of those, you will have to pay some guys on camp who do that as business to follow you around and snap you wherever you go. They might charge up to N2000 for the duration of the camp. They should give you all your photos and videos in CDs at the end of Camp.

You will be fed three times a day in camp but I must not lie to you, the food there is nothing to write home about. They can be nice on few occasions but mostly, they are poor (that’s my own view though). If you are someone like me who loves to eat good food, make provisions for your own food. You should get some fast foods along, some breakfast cereals and beverages. You should also hold extra cash to eat at the Mami market. You will get good foods there.

You should also take a MOSQUITO NET along with you- You know why! You can take things like Bucket, Sponge Case, etc. along if you can. They can be expensive there.

Sometimes, the full regalia given to you might be too big for you, so you need to slim-fit them. This will cost you some money at the Mami market. They can charge up to N1500 to slim-fit your Khaki Top and trousers. Take some MONEY with you. Things are very expensive at the MAMI MARKET.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by teelacruz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
Now in Iwo leaving 4 camp 2mao. Purr, seeeee, flotwise.....hoping to see u guys
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by Seeeeeeee: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2013
i will be in ede camp by 7am control me
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by aleemy(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2013
Wanna leave Ibadan to Ede nw, can't wait to mix Ϟ•̸ with u guys
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by osigiepurr(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
aleemy: Wanna leave Ibadan to Ede nw, can't wait to mix Ϟ•̸ with u guys
Hello guys, just leaving my 'hood now in Benin city for Ede.
I shall track as soon as i surface dat arena.
Peace & Luv
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by flotwise: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
*Day 1: headache* chai!!!!! #osun
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by iykololo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
cool
brownlord:

Welcome you now be regarded as ini pile omolua bi...

Odaa ra
ISE WA FUN LE WA.... KA GBE GA....KA GBE GA FAWAYEMI. Chai.. Missing ede camp, mami tinz all day,hostel K4.. We d batch A013 corpers welcm our newest otondos. Cant wait to c ya.
brownlord:

Odaa ra
ISE WA FUN LE WA.... KA GBE GA....KA GBE GA FAWAYEMI. Chai.. Missing ede camp, mami tinz all day,hostel K4.. We d batch A013 corpers welcm our newest otondos. Cant wait to c ya.
brownlord:

Odaa ra
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by SWITCHUP(m): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2013
missed out today, i will be in camp tomorrow asap... #TeamOsun all the way
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by bendovex: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2013
you are all welcome to Osun state,i wish u all happy stay @Ede camp. for Catholic corps members,pls try and identify with NACC (National Association of Catholic Corps members).there will be evening masses by 6pm everyday @ d chapel (d chapel is after d mosque b4 u get to NCCF if u r coming from mami market). May d good lord be with y'all,once again am wishin y'all happy camping @Ede
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by sheikh89: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Guyz I jst collected my call-up leta yestaday...am heading 2 camp now 4rm asaba...enuf yoruba bursting 4 road & me no dey hear notin!

I pray I enjoy d state....

Repping fed. Poly oko...chuks in da houz....
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2013
Having the best time in the best camp,so clean,so comfortable.welcome to d state of osun! Osingipurr ma guy,I seeeeee u.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by sheikh89: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Omo na Ile Ife I dey do my PPA Oº°˚˚°º! , tnk God say I don comot 4 camp 1st.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
We'v now graduated from otondo to corp members! Chai life na turn by turn ooooo.
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by olabisi76(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sorry for posting late am also posted to Osun and ma PPA is Ikirun anyone posted to Ikirun this is ma BB Pin 223563BE
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by sheikh89: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Osun corperz wad up, hw cum a lot of u folks aren't reporting in abt ur ppa?

Well sha, lyk I sed b4 Ile Ife all d way..here's ma pin 22D611C3.. Corperz wee wee wee!
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by vickysmilez(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
My PPA is in egbeda-logun in ede. Ʊ can't imagine d distance frm ede town embarassed
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by brownlord: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
olabisi76: Sorry for posting late am also posted to Osun and ma PPA is Ikirun anyone posted to Ikirun this is ma BB Pin 223563BE

Welcome to my hood, did you just redeployed or you camped at ede? there is no PPA such as ikirun, ikirun is the name of a town in Ifelodun local govt. so go back to ur posting letter and check out well for your PPA. 28de31ee if you need any assistant
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by SWITCHUP(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2013
my PPA is at Ifon, orolu LG... good enough place tho, close to osogbo so thats cool for me, even tho i join drama say dem go post me go osogbo... lol... but its all good
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by aleemy(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2013
Good mOrning my ppl, me dey Local Govt, Olorunda Osogbo for my PPA Oo°˚˚˚° . 236CD1FB that's my pin
Re: BATCH B 2013 Corpers Posted To Osun State;let's Meet Here by ollyboy009(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
olabisi76: Sorry for posting late am also posted to Osun and ma PPA is Ikirun anyone posted to Ikirun this is ma BB Pin 223563BE
Bisi you are welcome to my angle,av sent you request on BB, 25550FC9 is the pin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc/nim Induction For January 31 / Call Up Number Now On Green Card / A16 Ondo Corpers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.