Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here (2619 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by KingOmarion(m): 2:21am On Jun 22, 2013
Am posted to Zamfara and have not heard anybody mentioned the state here on Nairaland...Please if you are posted to zamfara please indicate

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by aupiri: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2013
Am a serving corper in Zamfara state. Shinkafi Local Govt. phone no; 08155682394, 08141186859.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by enuelly: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Zamfara posted...
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by buccunmie(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
aupiri: Am a serving corper in Zamfara state.
Wich local govt?
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Yusufibbi: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
I'm posted to zamfara... How about state allowance? I hope they give 10,000 per month
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by falodebanjo: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
KingOmarion: Am posted to Zamfara and have not heard anybody mentioned the state here on Nairaland...Please if you are posted to zamfara please indicate
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by falodebanjo: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
KingOmarion:
Am posted to Zamfara and have not heard anybody mentioned the state here on Nairaland...Please if you are posted to zamfara please indicate
Am working in Zamfara,Gusau L/G, don't be panic Zamfara is a good place. I all people posted to Zamfara. frm Falode Banjo Cherubim &Seraphim Movt. Church Gusau.
AYO NI O.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by coolsamba(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Oh zamfara...guy be ready 4 some hot containers,gurls una own beta.I was posted to zamfara but couldn't stay there because of d hot weather.if u are posted to zamfara all d best.17hrs from anambra state .hehehehe
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by falodebanjo: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
[quote author=coolsamba]Oh zamfara...guy be ready 4 some hot containers,gurls una own beta.I was posted to zamfara but couldn't stay there because of d hot weather.if u are posted to zamfara all d best.17hrs from anambra state .hehehehe
[/quote
CHERUBIM & SERAPHIM CHURCH GUSAU ZAMFARA DISTRICT Welcome all corps member to Zamfara. we 're ready to assist in any challenges by d grace of Almighty God. U call dis no. 08036245368, 08097028686.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ aupiri,plz cn i hv ur cöntact. My bro ws posted to zamfara and honestly we are petrified
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
@coolsamba,plz hw did go abt ur redeploymnt frm zamfara

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by zanousie(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2013
Its God's chosen.
Zamfara all the way!
Any1 going to zamfara?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by buccunmie(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
zanousie: Its God's chosen.
Zamfara all the way!
Any1 going to zamfara?
Ever since av bin reading d posts on corpers posted to zm, its always bin dat of uncertainty and fear. I honestly luv yur post, I admire yur spirit. I wish I had dis kind of spirit wen I was posted dere last year. I'll strongly advise anybody posted dere not to rush to redeploy. Till nw, I stil wish I neva redeployed. Zamfara is a nice place though tsafe camp is nt tite buh u will still enjoy d camp. Safe trip to everybody goin to zm.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by onomewriter: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
I work in zamfara state. I am a business consultant/public speaker. if you are posted to zamfara state, you will surely see me in your camp as a guest. Welcome to zamfara state.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Osasto(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Guy!!!! Bone all these talks here ooo.....I have worked in various part of the north for about 5yrs now; Zamfara inclusive; and currently @ Zamfara. The North; be it Zamfara or Taraba or wherever holds no good for anyone really. Even the hausas that stay outside the north don't wanna come to the north to work or serve anything. This place is far from the truth, people reason in a backward manner here; and you r really not open to quality opportunities or freedom of expression.

My Dear, if you can work out a redeployment,do it sharperly.......this is a no-brainer,I tell u!!

I have been trying to secure a transfer out of this shitty place since; just waiting on God to stamp it for me mhennn. All the best!

KingOmarion: Am posted to Zamfara and have not heard anybody mentioned the state here on Nairaland...Please if you are posted to zamfara please indicate
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by zanousie(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
buccunmie:
Ever since av bin reading d posts on corpers posted to zm, its always bin dat of uncertainty and fear. I honestly luv yur post, I admire yur spirit. I wish I had dis kind of spirit wen I was posted dere last year. I'll strongly advise anybody posted dere not to rush to redeploy. Till nw, I stil wish I neva redeployed. Zamfara is a nice place though tsafe camp is nt tite buh u will still enjoy d camp. Safe trip to everybody goin to zm.

Thanx. Am grateful.
I prayed fervently before getten posted. So i have no excuse to dislike what God has chosen for me. Just as u said, I learnt that many people dislike zamfara because it was stereotyped negative.
But, the power to succed is in the hands of God.
If God wish to make a seed germinate in the desert, He will and nothing stops Him.
I admire your encouragement. Thanx alot
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Gabson91(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
was posted to zamfara i cried but nt any more,i got to serve God under nccf as d music director maradun lg,i lik it here even doo ders no wrk bcus of d strike,its a nyc place,d people are friendly,zamfara is a place God takes u wen he wants to wrk in ur life and change ur way of living,guys dnt b scared i can boast dat it is 1 of d safest northern states,mean while d camp in tsafe isnt funny for d guys as u got to stay in a container wic is hot always xcept @nyt,d flies make u deir companion,Gabriel is my name,my number is 08148276757,stay blessed as we await u and safe journey to u all in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by falodebanjo: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
Gabson91: was posted to zamfara i cried but nt any more,i got to serve God under nccf as d music director maradun lg,i lik it here even doo ders no wrk bcus of d strike,its a nyc place,d people are friendly,zamfara is a place God takes u wen he wants to wrk in ur life and change ur way of living,guys dnt b scared i can boast dat it is 1 of d safest northern states,mean while d camp in tsafe isnt funny for d guys as u got to stay in a container wic is hot always xcept @nyt,d flies make u deir companion,Gabriel is my name,my number is 08148276757,stay blessed as we await u and safe journey to u all in jesus name.

Tanx my bro, am C$S Church corpers coord. 08036245368
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by buccunmie(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
Gabson91: was posted to zamfara i cried but nt any more,i got to serve God under nccf as d music director maradun lg,i lik it here even doo ders no wrk bcus of d strike,its a nyc place,d people are friendly,zamfara is a place God takes u wen he wants to wrk in ur life and change ur way of living,guys dnt b scared i can boast dat it is 1 of d safest northern states,mean while d camp in tsafe isnt funny for d guys as u got to stay in a container wic is hot always xcept @nyt,d flies make u deir companion,Gabriel is my name,my number is 08148276757,stay blessed as we await u and safe journey to u all in jesus name.
Yur batch pls
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by buccunmie(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
zanousie:

Thanx. Am grateful.
I prayed fervently before getten posted. So i have no excuse to dislike what God has chosen for me. Just as u said, I learnt that many people dislike zamfara because it was stereotyped negative.
But, the power to succed is in the hands of God.
If God wish to make a seed germinate in the desert, He will and nothing stops Him.
I admire your encouragement. Thanx alot
I beliv u r a spiritual person, den u will enjoy ZM. Jst join any unit in NCCF once u get to camp.u will love the experience.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Yusufibbi: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2013
Enroute to zamfara tsafe local govnt... NYSC camp
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Gabson91(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
buccunmie:
Yur batch pls
batch A
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Gabson91(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
falodebanjo:

Tanx my bro, am C$S Church corpers coord. 08036245368
dats Nice,i attend c$s too,eternal sacred order of cherubim and seraphim.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
sadJust saw Zamfara written against my Name on the list

Pls I need advice on what to expect and how things are in zamfara so as to prepare my mind.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2013 Zamfara Let's Meet Here by oluwaju1lo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Zamfara here i cum! despite d influence to ogun state,

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch B Update!!! / Stop Posting False Information About Jamb Regularisation / Finally, NYSC Breaks Silence On Payment Of 30,000 Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.