Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages (25978 Views)

Its Fola Abraham 16 Years Of Age. Check Out My Pencil Sketches. / Amazing 3d Pencil Sketches By Teenage Artist,ibim Cookey / 3 D Printing Service Company - Calling Graphics Designs And Cad Experts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by sniperwolf(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Creativity meets Innovative
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Tinkybabe(f): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok I know this is real but I don't believe it . It's just too exquisite .
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by modextus(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Saw this some months ago on aljeezera
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Iaz93: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
OMG!!! This is out of this world! I need this pen.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Artistree: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Menh! My brother does pencil work too but these? I doff my scarf for them! Never seen dis kinda art, dey're simply unbulivabu!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by DaGeeNius1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
In d Artworld, diz r all refered 2as "Realism". Check dis out!!!

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by pri3stess(f): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chei!! I should be so ashamed of myself, I can't even draw a square.

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by gen2briz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Baba God,I beg na wetin be my own talent gan....ha see talent well use
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by getfemmy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
God, its just amazing. I cant just stop looking at those pencil works. Thumbs up jor.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by tellwisdom: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is nothing undecided
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by OchukoisBlack(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temismith: Waow! Baba God, Na where i dey wen u dey share dis gift? C my life, i go queue for nyashundecided
Lol....hope amazing nyash reach you, e go make front page one day no worry.

These works are amazing!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by shakaz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
wowwww!!!!! Am I dreaming.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow.

Printing this. Hope it look great on wall.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
he uses multiple papers then superimpose them LEGEND

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Rex123(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temismith: Waow! Baba God, Na where i dey wen u dey share dis gift? C my life, i go queue for nyashundecided

This got me like loooooooool. E still good Ω̴̩̩̩̥α ... D yansh Ω̴̩̩̩̥α for control!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by mariong(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is so amazing!
Pure unadulterated talent at work. Just love it when people make good use of their brain to improve life generally. I hope to wow people in my own way someday.
Breathtaking indeed!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Artlove(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
i believe i can do it. not too hard wink
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by eaglechild: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is pure genius.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Zither(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow.....this is.....wow shocked..this drawings have been elevated to real-life, tangible objects through exceptional creativity cool
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by aijaydiva(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga: While Evans Bipi is fighting for Jonathan. Each time you hear Nigeria wants to be one of the world's best economy by 2020. I burst into laughter. A nation that cannot feed itself have no business in vision 2020. A mirage vision.Maybe TB Joshua can help them with another vision.
ur point exactly please!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Krasid(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow,this is amazing art.Some people are really gifted.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Frostyzone(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is amazing, most especially the first pic. I'm no slouch in drawing myself but this very detailed 3D drawings is a feat I haven't been able to achieve as of yet.

Kudos to the artist/artists.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by SwitOlives: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Omg this is just brilliant, am amazed.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Zither(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga: While Evans Bipi is fighting for Jonathan. Each time you hear Nigeria wants to be one of the world's best economy by 2020. I burst into laughter. A nation that cannot feed itself have no business in vision 2020. A mirage vision.Maybe TB Joshua can help them with another vision.
oga you are in the wrong place...politics section is the other way undecided
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by sweetgala(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Really good stuff..
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by oluwashola4me(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Magnificent pieces of art! What a phantom!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by supaeagles(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Artlove: i believe i can do it. not too hard wink
Yes, it is possible, there are many very talented artists in 9ja. You should showcase your work on NL.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by eddyj36(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
the guy is got talent... lovely work!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by turl(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
you miss road?

@op - I think you need to rephrase the title of the thread..do you know what 'literally' means?
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by GatJokez(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Now that's what I call talent!!! I wanna see more. smiley
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Artlove(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
supaeagles: Yes, it is possible, there are many very talented artists in 9ja. You should showcase your work on NL.
i dey tell uuu. There r many great artists students full art university especially Auchi polytechnic.. cool
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Phonon: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Just waiting for the 1d1ot that would mention Illuminati here.Awesome creativity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story / The Faces And Original Pictures Behind The 20 Naira Note. / Meet Photoshop Experts On Whatsapp! (teach And LEARN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.