Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

How To Install PS3 Firmware 4.46 Update And Un-brick Your Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Install PS3 Firmware 4.46 Update And Un-brick Your Console (1418 Views)

I Have A Gateway 3ds Flashcart, How Can I Upgrade My 3ds Firmware To V4.5.0 / Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install PS3 Firmware 4.46 Update And Un-brick Your Console by vowiski(m): 5:24am On Jun 28, 2013
The firmware 4.45 released by Sony rendered a good number PS3’s unusable. Reports of bricked consoles were on the rise ever since the firmware was released to the public on June 19. It was however suggested that the issue was mostly associated with the device which had undergone hard drive replacement. Sony promised a fix would be released on June 27 and they have delivered.
Sony has now released firmware 4.46 which solves the problems encountered with 4.45.
If your PS3 wasn’t bricked by firmware 4.45 update, upgrading your machine works as normal. Meanwhile, if you were affected by the firmware 4.45 update and got your device bricked, a little extra task needs to be performed by you.

6 Easy Steps To Fix Your Bricked PS3 and Install PS3 Firmware 4.46

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Playstation 3 Wanted In Abuja. / My Journey To Battlefield.. (pics) / Xbox Pc Gamepad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.