Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Are The Differences Between The "White" And "Coloured" Vitamine C? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Differences Between The "White" And "Coloured" Vitamine C? (3674 Views)

Health Benefits Of Palm Kernel Oil (dark Coloured) / What Are The Differences Between Circumcized And Uncircumcized GUYS? / Differences Between A Psychopath And A Sociopath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between The "White" And "Coloured" Vitamine C? by vb0mb(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please, doctors and pharmacist in the house can you please educate me on the difference between the "white" and "coloured" vitamin C.

My belief is that the "white" vitamin C is more effective. How true is it?
Re: What Are The Differences Between The "White" And "Coloured" Vitamine C? by pbukli: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Ulsakit Dosage / Help! My Gums Are Trying To Overshadow My Teeth! / Need To See A Dermatologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.