Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme (18518 Views)

Rccg Scholaship/bursary / Akwa Ibom State Scholarship For Indigenes / United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Olsey: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Application for 2013 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme

Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board- As part of Our ongoing commitment to advancing computing and technology, we are pleased to provide Scholarships and Bursary awards to encourage students to excel in their studies and become active role models and leaders. We hope these programmes also help in dismantling barriers that keep the less privileged from achieving their goals.

Summary
This is to inform the general public particularly students of Delta State Origin studying in tertiary institutions, that the Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Board has commenced the registration of students for the Student’s Special Assistance Scheme, 2012/2013 Academic Session.

Eligibility
Applications ore expected from students with the following qualifications:

Must be of Delta Origin
FULL-TIME undergraduates
Must have a Minimum GPA of 2.2 and Above
200 to 500 level University undergraduate
HND I & II polytechnic undergraduate
Year 2 and above, NCE students.

Application Closing Date
31st August, 2013

Method of Application

-Buy the scratch card or pin number from any Zenith Bank Plc branches nationwide.
-Log on to http://stnlapps.org.ng/DeltascholarshipPortal/
-Students from university or College of Education MUST have JAMB Registration Number.
-Students from Polytechnics are exempted from JAMB Registration Number.
-Bio Data (Names, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Marital Status) ,
-Recent Passport Photograph (Not more, than 3 Months) Scanned, not more than 15kb “jpeg format”.
-Valid e-mail address, Contact Address and GSM number (unique per application)
-Institution, Course, Year of Entry and Expected Year of Graduation.
-Matriculation Number
-BANK DETAILS; Bank Name, State of Bank Branch, Branch,
-Your Correct 10 digit NUBAN Account Number (Unique Per Application) and Sort Code.

For Enquires:
Email: info@dtsgscholarship.org or Call 08165425997, 07018960108 (8am-4pm)

Full Details:
http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/07/2013-students-special-assistance-scheme.html
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by GoodBoi1(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2013
Is HOD/dean and LG chairman signature required? don't want stress for 20k
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Godsgift007: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
has anybody done his!her own.
Need the full gist
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Olsey: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Godsgift007: has anybody done his!her own.
Need the full gist
I was just about to ask the same thing.
Has anyone here applied?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by cyprel(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
has any one applied for the bursary stuff cos i am having problem filling d form..

And pls wite is d actual site?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Godsgift007: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
have not finished filling, but dis is the site stnlapp.org.ng/deltascholarshipportal
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by GoodBoi1(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Anyone with card for sale? The cards are not available in Port Harcourt.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Olsey: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Good Boi: Anyone with card for sale? The cards are not available in Port Harcourt.
Have you checked the branches of Zenith Bank in Port Harcourt?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Gift19(f): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls which branch of zenith bank in lagos sells d scratchcard?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by ifyboi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
my friend's institution type did not appear. it is saying 'none'. please any body with these same problem?

again, is ika north east lga among desopadec?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Olsey: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gift19: Pls which branch of zenith bank in lagos sells d scratchcard?
All branches of Zenith bank should have.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Contact me for ur pins. 08061368519
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by JesusG: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Its an extremly easy process this year, you don't need to give someone money to buy a card for you, this time around there is no scrath card. Just walk into any Zenith bank branch and a Pin will be generated for you with in a print-out for N300, no bank charges. I did mine in uniben. Go to the cyber cafe and apply using the pin written in the printout. No biometrics(thum capture), no Hod is signature, no dean of student affairs or even local govt. chairman is involved. They have your full details once you type in your Jamb Reg no including your local govt. area and they cannot be edited.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Olsey: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2013
JesusG: Its an extremly easy process this year, you don't need to give someone money to buy a card for you, this time around there is no scrath card. Just walk into any Zenith bank branch and a Pin will be generated for you with in a print-out for N300, no bank charges. I did mine in uniben. Go to the cyber cafe and apply using the pin written in the printout. No biometrics(thum capture), no Hod is signature, no dean of student affairs or even local govt. chairman is involved. They have your full details once you type in your Jamb Reg no including your local govt. area and they cannot be edited.
PERFECT CONTRIBUTION. Thumbs up @JesusG
Can you please make the same comment on the "comment" low end of http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/07/2013-students-special-assistance-scheme.html
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by ebsuguy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
ifyboi: my friend's institution type did not appear. it is saying 'none'. please any body with these same problem?

again, is ika north east lga among desopadec?
same problem here too
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by godsonbarca(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Whats the sortcode?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Gift19(f): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
What is the difference between desopadec and delta state bursary? Confused o!
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Siloko26(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Please can someone help out! How much do they pay for delta state bursary?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by eddieeddy(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2013
Plz i want somebody dat has done his or her to let me know whether HOD and LG chairman signature is required.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by AndrewFlexx9(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Wat about Certificate of Origin,is it required?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by eddieeddy(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Plz someone dat hv done his or her own shud let me know does cumbersome procedures like if there is HOD n LG chairman signature. Thanks
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by GoodBoi1(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2013
^^^Can't you read others post?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by eddieeddy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just to clarify......becos some1 told me u stil hv to pass tru does process, thanks.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by eddieeddy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Good Boi: ^^^Can't you read others post?

Just to clarify......becos some1 told me u stil hv to pass tru does process, thanks.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Olsey: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2013
You already have the official Delta State scholarship board's website to apply on and how to get your scratch cards (Zenith Bank branches nationwide), don't allow yourself to be defrauded by patronising some miscreants.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by GoodBoi1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Who has applied? All I see for my Institution type is "none", then the preview and clear button. Please anyone that has done this should tell me how to go about it.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Godsgift007: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
the reason ur institution is showing ''none'' is because its either you were given admission by two schools or you didnt enter your university through Jamb. Thank you.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by keveen(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
JesusG: Its an extremly easy process this year, you don't need to give someone money to buy a card for you, this time around there is no scrath card. Just walk into any Zenith bank branch and a Pin will be generated for you with in a print-out for N300, no bank charges. I did mine in uniben. Go to the cyber cafe and apply using the pin written in the printout. No biometrics(thum capture), no Hod is signature, no dean of student affairs or even local govt. chairman is involved. They have your full details once you type in your Jamb Reg no including your local govt. area and they cannot be edited.
Thanks man, I am coming to UniBen tommorrow to do mine.
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by Olsey: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2013
Godsgift007: the reason ur institution is showing ''none'' is because its either you were given admission by two schools or you didnt enter your university through Jamb. Thank you.
Really?
Re: 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme by dyoung: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Godsgift007: the reason ur institution is showing ''none'' is because its either you were given admission by two schools or you didnt enter your university through Jamb. Thank you.
It's not true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Apologise For My Insensitive Joke- Omega Chicks President / Stress And Medical School / Teacher Brutalizes 12-Year-Old Boy For Writing With A Red Pen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.