Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Top 10 Richest Nigerians. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Richest Nigerians. (21859 Views)

Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians / Top 10 Richest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Olsey: 1:24am On Jul 26, 2013
These Ten (10) make the list of Nigeria's Super-Rich list, (in no particular order)

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Jim Ovia
4. Abdussamad Rabiu
5. Folorunsho Alakija
6. Tony Elumelu
7. Hajiya Bola Shagaya
8. Femi Otedola
9. Emeka Offor
10. Andy Uba

You can read about their individual Net Worth, investments and how they spend their money here:: http://rankinghub..com/2013/07/top-10-super-rich-nigerians-2013_30.html
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2013
197 views no comment.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2013
ok. the son of gote is always numba one. so wat pays more..hard work or corruption?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by israel007: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2013
Israel
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Olalekan0(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Where's Davido's supposedly "billionaire father"? I'd always known the man's wealth was hugely exagerated. I mean what billionaire businessman would have the time to work at a university as a chancellor? If the man was/is as rich as the media portrays,how come no one knew him until his son became a musician?

My uncle's wife is a bossom friend of the second wife of Isiaka Adeleke(Davido's uncle who's a former senator) and she tells me Davido's dad is just as rich as a senator and nothing more!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by DoffMan2: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Olsey: These Ten (10) make the list of Nigeria's Super-Rich list, (in no particular order)

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Jim Ovia
4. Abdussamad Rabiu
5. Folorunsho Alakija
6. Tony Elumelu
7. Hajiya Bola Shagaya
8. Femi Otedola
9. Emeka Offor
10. Andy Uba

You can read about their individual Net Worth, investments and how they spend their money here:: http://rankinghub..com/2013/07/top-10-super-rich-nigerians-2013.html

Don't know where you got that list from? No Ndimi, no Otudeko, no Danjuma?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Lovebond34(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Doff_Man:

Don't know where you got that list from? No Ndimi, no Otudeko, no Danjuma?
you 4got to mention my DAD
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by DoffMan2: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2013
Olalekan 0: Where's Davido's supposedly "billionaire father"? I'd always known the man's wealth was hugely exagerated. I mean what billionaire businessman would have the time to work at a university as a chancellor? If the man was/is as rich as the media portrays,how come no one knew him until his son became a musician?

My uncle's wife is a bossom friend of the second wife of Isiaka Adeleke(Davido's uncle who's a former senator) and she tells me Davido's dad is just as rich as a senator and nothing more!

Most Nigerian media and bloggers (especially Linda Ikeji) refer to any Nigerian worth a few million dollars as 'billionaires' - which is what they are worth if you convert to Naira. So strictly speaking, they right. Davido's father appears to fall into this category.

Don't get me wrong, its not easy to acquire a few million dollars and, if you're not a careless spendthrift, you'll live a very comfortable well-off lifestyle.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by DoffMan2: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Lovebond34: you 4got to mention my DAD

Abi o?! No Lovebond34's dad, no baba suwe, no Jenifa?? wink
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by redcliff: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2013
Lovebond34: you 4got to mention my DAD

[size=14pt]your dad![/size]
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by usmolad(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Olsey: These Ten (10) make the list of Nigeria's Super-Rich list, (in no particular order)

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Jim Ovia
4. Abdussamad Rabiu
5. Folorunsho Alakija
6. Tony Elumelu
7. Hajiya Bola Shagaya
8. Femi Otedola
9. Emeka Offor
10. Andy Uba

You can read about their individual Net Worth, investments and how they spend their money here:: http://rankinghub..com/2013/07/top-10-super-rich-nigerians-2013.html
andy uba for where. Mcheeee......!
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by oduz: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2013
Olalekan 0: Where's Davido's supposedly "billionaire father"? I'd always known the man's wealth was hugely exagerated. I mean what billionaire businessman would have the time to work at a university as a chancellor? If the man was/is as rich as the media portrays,how come no one knew him until his son became a musician?

Who is doing the exageration, & who is doing the assessment?
Not every billionaire will fit into Naija's Top ten
A Chancellor is not a worker in the University, its an honourary title, next to the Visitor
By the way, 'Mr' Adeleke is the Proprietor of that University
His Brother Senator Adeleke, is also a former Governor.(If a former Gov is not a Billionaire in Naija, it is by choice and we should let him enjoy his Peace)
If a man formerly owns a Bank, now a University, and he is not the one claiming to be a billionaire, we should be kind enough to let him enjoy his peace
The two brothers have their country homes opposite the NYSC camp in Ede, any Corper that have served in Osun may also choose that for assessment,
Both are stately Mansions,but No doubt, the abode of one looks like a BQ to the other
I am no relation to the 'Mr' Adeleke, but I am touched when we choose to disturb the peace of the endangered few Nigerians who are dilligently contributing to our growth quitely
Davido is the one in show biz, not his Dad, Enough said cool
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2013
who took out my name from the list.. these bloody bribing nigerian millionaires angry angry
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
The list looks sound to me. When i see some comments, i cannot but laugh. Must everyone be in top ten out of 150 million people. Its for few. Only 10 spaces. Am sure Jim Ovia and Elumelu deserve that space.

This is not a space for The Orji Kalu's , Otudeko's or Rochas' or Coscharis. Its just first 10.

Then only name i question there is Andy Uba. What does he do for a living
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
okpara ugo: The list looks sound to me. When i see some comments, i cannot but laugh. Must everyone be in top ten out of 150 million people. Its for few. Only 10 spaces. Am sure Jim Ovia and Elumelu deserve that space.

This is not a space for The Orji Kalu's , Otudeko's or Rochas' or Coscharis. Its just first 10.

Then only name i question there is Andy Uba. What does he do for a living

The best job there is grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by kolamilan(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
i wont visit that your blog.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Lovebond34(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Doff_Man:

Abi o?! No Lovebond34's dad, no baba suwe, no Jenifa?? wink
lol...baba suwe nd jenifa ar our househelp o...btw they also 4got to mention ur dad nd hz peers (mr ibu, baba suwe nd jenifa)*winks*
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by oliverjiad(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
MEET UR LICENSE CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT TO CLEAR YOUR IMPORTED GOODS FROM THE NIGERIAN PORT WITH NO HAZZLE,08184364147 OR EMAIL AT rajibabajide@yahoo.com
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
oliverjiad: MEET UR LICENSE CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT TO CLEAR YOUR IMPORTED GOODS FROM THE NIGERIAN PORT WITH NO HAZZLE,08184364147 OR EMAIL AT rajibabajide@yahoo.com

HAZZLE you sure you can clear things proper-like
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Olalekan0(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
oduz:

Who is doing the exageration, & who is doing the assessment?
Not every billionaire will fit into Naija's Top ten
A Chancellor is not a worker in the University, its an honourary title, next to the Visitor
By the way, 'Mr' Adeleke is the Proprietor of that University
His Brother Senator Adeleke, is also a former Governor.(If a former Gov is not a Billionaire in Naija, it is by choice and we should let him enjoy his Peace)
If a man formerly owns a Bank, now a University, and he is not the one claiming to be a billionaire, we should be kind enough to let him enjoy his peace
The two brothers have their country homes opposite the NYSC camp in Ede, any Corper that have served in Osun may also choose that for assessment,
Both are stately Mansions,but No doubt, the abode of one looks like a BQ to the other
I am no relation to the 'Mr' Adeleke, but I am touched when we choose to disturb the peace of the endangered few Nigerians who are dilligently contributing to our growth quitely
Davido is the one in show biz, not his Dad, Enough said cool
Davido's father used to be the chancellor of Babcock uni,he has an office in the school and that makes him a worker there,secondly,davido's uncle is not as rich as present day billionaires.he became a governor at a time corruption was nearly non-existent in nigeria and his tenure lasted only a year. Lastly,I'm a native of Oshogbo,i've seen both mansions and they don't qualify the owners as one of the richest in nigeria!
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by thegame(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2013

have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by oduz: 4:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Olalekan 0: Davido's father used to be the chancellor of Babcock uni,he has an office in the school and that makes him a worker there,secondly,davido's uncle is not as rich as present day billionaires.he became a governor at a time corruption was nearly non-existent in nigeria and his tenure lasted only a year. Lastly,I'm a native of Oshogbo,i've seen both mansions and they don't qualify the owners as one of the richest in nigeria!

You are entitled to your opinion on all issues, but note that I was refering to Adeleke Univ. Ede of which 'Mr' Adeleke is presently the proprietor

On Babcock Uni, If u insist that because an office space is designated to the Chancellor, that makes him a worker, it shows clearly that u are not familiar with the structure of Universities, that should not lead to an argument, what is required is a little education fom the nearest enlightened fellow near u.

But my fear is that you may unknowingly be mis-informing millions of Younger generation of Nigerians on NL who may come across this thread now or in the future, so for their sake I would chip in this;
The Chancellor is the ceremonial Head of a University, next to him is the Pro Chancellor who Chairs the Governing Council, next in line to the Governing Council is the Vice Chancellor, who is the Chief Executive and the head of those you have referered to as workers
In Nigeria the Govt appoints/honours High ranking traditional rulers and other Eminent personalities as Chancellors of most public universities.

A little background info, the 7th Day Adventist Mission founded their first school in Nigeria at muslim dominated Ede Town, and over the years one of their biggest patrons/matrons was Mrs Adeleke, mother of the Adeleke Brothers, though married to a muslim first republic politician. At the height of their prominence as University proprietors (of Babcock) the Mission through the Uni, has since honoured her for her contributions, 'Mr' Adeleke's honour as Chancellor is for his continued effort in this line ........... cool
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Olsey: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Lovebond34: lol...baba suwe nd jenifa ar our househelp o...btw they also 4got to mention ur dad nd hz peers (mr ibu, baba suwe nd jenifa)*winks*
Lol
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by tosine25: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: who took out my name from the list.. these bloody bribing nigerian millionaires angry angry

Sorry, what iz that your name again ? Searching........ Not found grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Olsey: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

The best job there is grin grin grin grin
Politics, you mean.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by LesbianBoy(m): 2:51am On Jul 29, 2013

thegame:
have you eaten today?
Then why is he hating?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians. by Olsey: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2013

But Nigerian SINators Senators are rich.

(1) (Reply)

Aba Shoemakers Jittery Over Chinese Shoe Magnete’s Investment In Aba / Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi / CBN Denies Introducing Policy To Make $1 To ₦1.25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.