Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (51919 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
China, Malta and Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by megareal: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

If you have seen the average South Sudanese women, you would give them a standing ovation for digging deep and searching wide to thrust this contestant forward.

From what I have seen, by South Sudan's standard, she is fcking STUNNING!

You are very correct. Its the South Sudanese peeps that gives credence to what scientist say about humans descending from apes (not that I believe that). I always wonder how a whole country can f^king look like that. Alek Wek with all the international exposure isn't any better.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Just when I thought Ghanaians were burnt... south sudan (night) SMH
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by simplifier(f): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
That south sudan girl is so annoyingly dark! angry
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by babycee(f): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Miss South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya, takes the cakes
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Cote d'Ivoire, Netherlands, ..., ....

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Litmus: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
Miss Ivory Coast, Miss Ethiopia and miss South Sudan look the the best. Miss Nigeria looks like a Yardy Babe, best suited to twerking on a rap video. Why we chose that rap queen baffles me. I can only presume that someone watched too many African America music videos and it started misaligning their concept of beauty. angry angry

Hold on, is that Miss Ivory Coast above? Hmmm she dont look too good in that photo
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Miss Ghana is also very pretty tho, closer look

3 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by ajf(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tanzania, coted'voire, Cameroon yeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saving the pictures right away............
Abeg, aw that south Sudan chick reach that place sef??!!!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Valeriiiiiiie Camerooon all the way blessed
Beauty

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Litmus: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2013

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by MCKULQ(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
linda_1:

she's pretty, I found another pic of her smiley
Miss Cabo Verde

HOW MY BELLE GO FIT BE LIKE THIS ? embarassed
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wallie: I hope miss Cote D'Ivoire wins! Her older sister is just as beautiful and tall! Her mom is about 6ft2, older sister about 6ft3, one brother about 6ft11 and another about 6ft7.

That is a weakness in my view, not an asset.

Having the height of a man is not attractive to most men. Even guys that are 6ft 7 are rarely interested in any woman over 5ft 10.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
ItsModella:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-4yvm1Tdw

Please, where did they get this girl from? She can't even speak properly....like what the hell?

What is wrong with her speech?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ghana and British Virgin Island smiley

England, New Zealand, Ghana
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

Having the height of a man is not attractive to most men. Even guys that are 6ft 7 are rarely interested in any woman over 5ft 10.
Depends... On how you stand yourself because you can have grace and elegance and being attractive Miss CI and Miss Cameroon got this they are really tall but got this grace in them

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sybellah: Ghana and British Virgin Island smiley

Ah, Ms British Virgin Island!!! shocked shocked shocked

I am British too o.

Let dem leave us for Island for one night and you go see whether you can still claim that Virgin side of your nationality.

I go make you Ms British Pregnant Island!

Fine babe!

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite just look at the way she poses and stands

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by abatajjvii: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
What of this

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

Ah, Ms British Virgin Island!!! shocked shocked shocked

I am British too o.

Let dem leave us for Island for one night and you go see whether you can still claim that Virgin side of your nationality.

I go make you Ms British Pregnant Island!

Fine babe!

grin grin grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nayah: Sagamite just look at the way she poses and stands

She is fine but I don't think she is that tall.

Max 5ft 11.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
abatajjvii: What of this www.nairaland.com/attachments/1290557_laff_jpgcc2808b2ac95c5e3a4da0f7e74ab8c74

Fine babe, what country is this?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Wallie(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

I agree with you that that's a weakness for an ordinary lady but not for a model. I'm just barely over 6ft tall and I honestly feel inadequate when next to the girls especially the older sister! Can you imagine a girl bending down to give you a hug? To make it worse, she even puts on high heels!

But the guy that's 6ft 11 gets treated like a superstar everywhere we go. People just walk up beside him in public either measuring their height against his or striking up a conversation about his height.

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sybellah:

Fine babe, what country is this?

If I should guess, looks like Ms Haiti.

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Pangea: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

If you have seen the average South Sudanese women, you would give them a standing ovation for digging deep and searching wide to thrust this contestant forward.

From what I have seen, by South Sudan's standard, she is fcking STUNNING!

Now I know the reason why Omar Bashir of Sudan tried to exterminate them.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by onila(f): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sagamite:

i am 6 feet tall

n tall guys chase me all the time

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pangea:

now this is mean, the girl aint bad, i find her pretty undecided
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by BlackKenichi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pangea:

Sybellah:

now this is mean, the girl aint bad, i find her pretty undecided

@Sybellah:
Miss South Sudan is one of the prettiest African contestants by far!

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wallie:

I agree with you that that's a weakness for an ordinary lady but not for a model. I'm just barely over 6ft tall and I honestly feel inadequate when next to the girls especially the older sister! Can you imagine a girl bending down to give you a hug? To make it worse, she even puts on high heels!

But the guy that's 6ft 11 gets treated like a superstar everywhere we go. People just walk up beside him in public either measuring their height against his or striking up a conversation about his height.

Unfortunately, I can never feel inadequate next to a girl. grin

And a girl bending down to hug me is not a major turn on either. I was not turned on watching Avatar. grin
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by antichelsea(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
MISS ANGOLA! My own choice.....
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Black Kenichi:

@Sybellah:
Miss South Sudan is one of the prettiest African contestants by far!

Yea I find her very pretty as well
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
onila: i am 6 feet tall

n tall guys chase me all the time

Maybe.

But from my experience, all the guys in my crew above 6ft 2 say they prefer girls of 5ft 7 and below.

Although some of them dated or date girls that are 5ft 9 or 10.

One that is 6ft 5 said he does not want anything above 5ft 9 because he does not want his kids to look like freaks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ / Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) / Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.