Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread - Phones (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (611668 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
peepz does m3 have hotspot?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Infoman51: thank u my bro, i followed your instruction of driodvpn setting and is now working on my tecno m3. I subscrbed for 1k bb package for about 2weeks ago but is not working, i had already gave up until i followed your instruction today.
enjoy
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kaycee7(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
bro I switched on my WiFi which is just above the Bluetooth but the play store is still not working, hope it is the normal UDP and port 500 I should use? thanks for your assistance.
He means WiFi hotspot in settings.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
name only God go bless you; I dey use driodvpn for my unrooted m3. Thank you for your help; highly appreciated bro.
Amen...God bless u too...hope it doesn't give u problem?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kaycee7: He means WiFi hotspot in settings.
bro please where is it located?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
johnade1: Amen...God bless u too...hope it doesn't give u problem?
bro thank you..... my only problem is I can't use Google play and other few sites.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Kaycee7(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Silverman42:
Playstore works well with it. Just put on ur hotspot when u wish to do that and u are good to go. I downloaded foxfi from playstore yesterday.
Thanks Bro. You're d best.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
I found it under settings, more, thathering and hotspot. thanks very much play now playing.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
callydon: Guys all of a sudden my PES is the telling me dat I av to verify d certificate by connecting to d internet anytime I want to play d GAMe.
What do I do?
NB: d game was playing b4,diz just started last night.
download lucky patcher
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by damheebako: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
which of the mtn plan is suitable. and how many gig do dey give for a month sub on mtn.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Silverman42(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
bro I switched on my WiFi which is just above the Bluetooth but the play store is still not working, hope it is the normal UDP and port 500 I should use? thanks for your assistance.
I actually use ICMP and then put the wifi hotspot only when i wish to download.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
bro thank you..... my only problem is I can't use Google play and other few sites.
turn on ur hotspot...settings...more....tethering and portable hotspot .....then click and turn it on....but if DAT consumes ur battery fast....then download blackmart alpha from 2shared.com
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
johnade1: turn on ur hotspot...settings...more....tethering and portable hotspot .....then click and turn it on....but if DAT consumes ur battery fast....then download blackmart alpha from 2shared.com
Thanks bro let me search for the black market.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Silverman42:
I actually use ICMP and then put the wifi hotspot only when i wish to download.
Bro how do I set the icmp?
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Bro how do I set the icmp?
ICMP is for rooted android
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
johnade1: ICMP is for rooted android
Okay bro thanks am not rooting mine anytime soon.
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
obisite: gainin acess...
. Pls wc launcher is this
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
johnade1: ICMP is for rooted android
Bro will sybla TV work on my uprooted m3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Preboy: here is my review on the phone in comparison to the l3
CAMERA
the front cam is abt 10mp(Lolz) because it is super clear, the back cam is gud bt the flash is pretty low compared to l3 flash. m3 has and auto flash function which is not in the l3
note: m3 users should remove the auto flash function and use HDR mode (not found in l3) for clear and bright photos
BATTERY
the battery is 1400mah which can't compare to l3 2400, the battery isn't dat bad bt u will definitely need a second battery unless phcn is gud in ur area. I used the battery to browse for abt 8 hours on 2 times charge ( browsing, I mean watching naruto episode 325 on YouTube, always on nairaland, checking other sites for cheats and watching TV apps.
GAMING
the phone has a Mali 400 GPU which I made sure confirmed on Google before purchasing the phone. I haven't got gbs to check out othet games bt pes2012 works great wit kul graphics. as a hard core gamer I advise a gamer to get dis device as its superslim, light weighed body allows u play games with ease unlike l3 heavy and somehow fat kinda body.
DISPLAY
the display is smaller compared to l3 display bt I don't really care bt the display is bright and OK bt I don't wanna compare it with l3
note: go to accessibility under settings and tick large text.
DESIGN
this is wat I love most as it is lighter and smaller compared to l3 bulk heavy body. the back key and option key were interchanged which I got used to in a week
BROWSING
the h+ wowed me because it was super fast compared to l3 h. m3 can also change 3g from sim 1 to sim 2 from the settings menu which is a relief.
MUSIC
the music player earn its place here because of its ability to read lyrics lyk a ttpod player so u won't need a ttpod player unless you have to.
CONCLUSION
I first hated the phone for the first 3 days bt after a week and so, I would readily fight Goliath for the phone. so i advice you to buy if you have gud power supply and gud eyesight.
mehn typing with a virtual keyboard is painful so don't make me mad by saying unreasonable comments. feel free to ask abt anything I didn't review abt
please don't quote me to save pages, instead say " @ preboy"
Bro pls how can I add lyrics to the song that is playing on my M3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by THREASHOLD20: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
obisite: gainin acess...
Pls d name of dis theme of urs can u send it thr whatsapp .u can add me 08038346554//08024153592.Thanks. I love it.

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pls house how can I add lyrics to the song am playing on this phone
2. My gangstar miami vindication is not playing telling me this is not an original version, I have dwnloaded both the apk and the data file and it has been extfacted to normal place it should be pls help me

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Preboy: here is my review on the phone in comparison to the l3
CAMERA
the front cam is abt 10mp(Lolz) because it is super clear, the back cam is gud bt the flash is pretty low compared to l3 flash. m3 has and auto flash function which is not in the l3
note: m3 users should remove the auto flash function and use HDR mode (not found in l3) for clear and bright photos
BATTERY
the battery is 1400mah which can't compare to l3 2400, the battery isn't dat bad bt u will definitely need a second battery unless phcn is gud in ur area. I used the battery to browse for abt 8 hours on 2 times charge ( browsing, I mean watching naruto episode 325 on YouTube, always on nairaland, checking other sites for cheats and watching TV apps.
GAMING
the phone has a Mali 400 GPU which I made sure confirmed on Google before purchasing the phone. I haven't got gbs to check out othet games bt pes2012 works great wit kul graphics. as a hard core gamer I advise a gamer to get dis device as its superslim, light weighed body allows u play games with ease unlike l3 heavy and somehow fat kinda body.
DISPLAY
the display is smaller compared to l3 display bt I don't really care bt the display is bright and OK bt I don't wanna compare it with l3
note: go to accessibility under settings and tick large text.
DESIGN
this is wat I love most as it is lighter and smaller compared to l3 bulk heavy body. the back key and option key were interchanged which I got used to in a week
BROWSING
the h+ wowed me because it was super fast compared to l3 h. m3 can also change 3g from sim 1 to sim 2 from the settings menu which is a relief.
MUSIC
the music player earn its place here because of its ability to read lyrics lyk a ttpod player so u won't need a ttpod player unless you have to.
CONCLUSION
I first hated the phone for the first 3 days bt after a week and so, I would readily fight Goliath for the phone. so i advice you to buy if you have gud power supply and gud eyesight.
mehn typing with a virtual keyboard is painful so don't make me mad by saying unreasonable comments. feel free to ask abt anything I didn't review abt
please don't quote me to save pages, instead say " @ preboy"
You really tried guy...kudos, first review and comparison ever!
Compare that display with L3
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ostatomilola: i don't knw dat sum blive he's a girl. So easy to create and account and choose female gender. Look at all his posts, a lady won't comment like dat.. Guys wake up ur idea

thief! Lol
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by obisite: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Qunlexus4u: . Pls wc launcher is this

Smart launcher, den u go 4 its own theme
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by lilkudos(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
єVєrY┼ђIЙG şєєMş ┼๏ ßє ๏KąY Й๏Щ. . F๏r ┼ђ๏şє ђąVIЙG Pr๏ßLєM ЩI┼ђ PLąYş┼๏rє.. JЦş┼ şЩI┼cђ ๏Й Y๏Цr ЩI-FI ђ๏┼şP๏┼... ąЙđ FLєメ ┼IGђ┼...

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by ametu166(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
I'm sorry I've not been able 2 add. Guys 2 d Tecno M3 whatsapp group. I got my Phone bricked. Will add u guys as soon as i unbrick d sh*t!!!
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by obisite: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
THREASHOLD20:
Pls d name of dis theme of urs can u send it thr whatsapp .u can add me 08038346554//08024153592.Thanks. I love it.

Menh! U guys theme or launcher sef is makin d fone luks dull, d 1 I post above is Smart launcher, wit its own theme
Diamonddeluxe, incase u download it, go to d preference settings, from d drawer setting. Scrol down, and click download more, it wil take u to play store, as soon as playstor open d names of any SL theme, copy it n go to blackmarket n search, to download it free,. There r other gud launcher, Ez Launcher buh it has not transition, TSF shell launcher too is 1 of d best
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by THREASHOLD20: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Qunlexus4u: Pls house how can I add lyrics to the song am playing on this phone
2. My gangstar miami vindication is not playing telling me this is not an original version, I have dwnloaded both the apk and the data file and it has been extfacted to normal place it should be pls help me
I same prob wit REALFOOTBALL, I extracted d rar file to android/obb.But couldn't ply it.

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by Donpuffy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
bro that cover opening na war, the first three time when I open am na me and my guy gather open am, but now I dey open nam any time any where... the driodvpn na 1.8mb when I download am from play store.
me I no dey cover my own again. am afraid of breaking it
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by obisite: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Deeper acess.......

Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
lilkudos: єVєrY┼ђIЙG şєєMş ┼๏ ßє ๏KąY Й๏Щ. . F๏r ┼ђ๏şє ђąVIЙG Pr๏ßLєM ЩI┼ђ PLąYş┼๏rє.. JЦş┼ şЩI┼cђ ๏Й Y๏Цr ЩI-FI ђ๏┼şP๏┼... ąЙđ FLєメ ┼IGђ┼...
guy..what's the name of diz launcher??
Re: TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
THREASHOLD20:
what's d name of dz launcher?

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (399) (Reply)

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.