Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? (666 Views)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / PLEASE HOW DO I TRACE THIS GUY? / Please How Can I Trace Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Chinoanyi(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Dis n adventure cuse I wil trace dem, those dat ve in 1 way or the order lost their BlackBerry phone can in one way or the order benefit 4rm dis tread.

Now back to business.
Bold 5 white, 2 pieces Of Torch 1 I bought for my friend n Family waz hijacked 4rm me @ Gun point in Oshodi @nite

How I wil get Dem ?
I belive I can get this pple by tracing d pin I ve wit me,unfortunate 2me dey both took d receipt of the phone,I dnt wat 2suspect d seler but let's se wat wil hapen.

Join Me n All in dis fight to end stealing of BB in lagos.
Please If u kno how easily this guys can be traced wit that phone kindly share it wit me n even all here, wil b greatful to end dis petty crime. Thanks.

I look 4ward to post D faces of this criminal in some days or month here once I get dem.thanks
Re: My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Chinoanyi(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2013
ANY IDEA
Re: My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2013
Bro travel to owerri. .go to amahausa....dts if u get mind oo
Re: My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Babalegba(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2013
You were walking around Oshodi with 100k worth of goods in your pocket at night . Anyway the robbers would simply sell the phones to people and they would be bought in good faith as receipts will be provided, so really you would see the faces of the new owners not the robbers. You could contact the new owners though to see if they know the robbers but you did say they were armed though so you would need SARS to confront them.
Re: My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Babalegba: You were walking around Oshodi with 100k worth of goods in your pocket at night . Anyway the robbers would simply sell the phones to people and they would be bought in good faith as receipts will be provided, so really you would see the faces of the new owners not the robbers. You could contact the new owners though to see if they know the robbers but you did say they were armed though so you would need SARS to confront them.
if they demand for de receipts from you then i have no choice but to suspect de sellers or betterstill a pretender was dere when u were purchasing them. But na wa o!!! y u go buy for night na?
Re: My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
how did they know DAT u av receipt? abeg na d seller joor!
Re: My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Chinoanyi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
murimoney: how did they know DAT u av receipt? abeg na d seller joor!
honestly this is wat am tinkn too , how do dey kno d i ve d receipt conceal in dat same bag, now me goin to the police wil ve a stumbling block cuse i cant even show d receipt , so funny n painful to me
Re: My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs? by Chinoanyi(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Update - 4rm d police station dey said dey can't help exept I add d stolen pin n chat wit dem, I just pity 4 dose criminals or any body dat bought dat phone cuse wat dey wil get if I get hold of dem wil b painful

(1) (Reply)

Convert Ur Java To Android. / I'm Ready To Buy Iphone 5, Either Fairly Use Or New One / Black Blackberry Q10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.