Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools (2261 Views)

Basic Hacking Software / Latest Hot Privoxy And Burproxy Free Browsing Software And Settings / Hacking Software For Wireless Noetwork Or Wifi Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2013
Top 10 Vital Hacking Software and Tools

Contains a following software:

- Cain and Abel (sniffer)

- John the Ripper (powerful brootforce)

- NetStumbler (allows to define radius of action of network WiFi – in real time for the diagram it is possible to see size of a useful signal)

- Nmap (one of the best network scanner)

- Putty (a quite good telnet the client)

- SuperScan (powerful scanner TCP of ports, pinger and hostname resolver)

- Hping (allows to generate special ICMP/UDP/TCP packages and to look through answers ping a host in style of the usual utility ping)

- Lcp (audit and restoration of passwords Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003)

- Nikto (perl the scanner broken Web a server, with support SSL)

- Kismet (sniffer a wireless network 802.11 and the decoder of packages)

Download : http:///lrm18w

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools by kunlesehan(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2013
this is cool. My name's not oliver but I want more.
tanx.
Re: Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
kunlesehan: this is cool. My name's not oliver but I want more.
tanx.

Really? I got more cool stuffs but you gotta pay for more....
Re: Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools by kunlesehan(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Really? I got more cool stuffs but you gotta pay for more....

sure!
Re: Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools by captaincaleb(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2013
I want to know about hacking someone should pls help me
Re: Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2013
captain caleb: I want to know about hacking someone should pls help me

Send me email
Re: Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools by gozie4: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Can we talk? Gimme ur e-mail pls

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Hp Compaq Presario Cq56 For Grabs / 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>> / Help Link To Oki Laptop Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.