Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! (2307 Views)

*sold*Perfect Buy And Drive Dodge RAM1500 @ 500k*sold * / Reg. Nissan Pathfinder 2000, Fabric, Auto, Auxilairy @500k SOLD SOLD SOLD / SOLD!SOLD!! 2000 Peugeot 406 Prestige, Manual, Alloy, Leather Seats @500k SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Leather seats
Ac
CD player
Auto mirrows

Price : 500k (no negotiation)

Contact 08057374366 or 07013600077
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by Kaqulator(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2013
can I view the pics
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kaqulator: can I view the pics

Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by PatcomAutos: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2013
pls send pix to my mail ; solarijose@yahoo.com
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by pukka5050: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2013
More pics.Is it auto or manual drive?where is the location for inspection?
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by lolexzy: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
More pixs please.
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
lolexzy: More pixs please.

The car is automatic transmission nd it has a gear problem only ....I will send a detailed photo of it soon.
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by Kaqulator(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2013
pls send the interior pics also the front and rear view
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
This car is still available and will soon be off the marjet
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by igomen: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls send pix to ignatiuso@gmail.com Tanx
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
igomen: Pls send pix to ignatiuso@gmail.com Tanx

Hello everyone to show you that this offer was more like a give? am taking this car off the market/nairaland on or before the 5 september 2013.

If by then no serious buyer is found,thanks for the views
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by Issyman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
am a serious buyer, kindly send me the ff details abt the car:
interior pics
engine pics
exterior body pics (all sides)
pls send the details to abayo2083@yahoo.com
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by Faithnn: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
My brother make sure u are not planning to scamm anybody,How can this picture u snapp at a distance proof to us that u have access to this ride.If u are genuine dealer post detailed pictures of the car here for people to see.Which model of avensis are u offering for sale?.
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Issyman: am a serious buyer, kindly send me the ff details abt the car:
interior pics
engine pics
exterior body pics (all sides)
pls send the details to abayo2083@yahoo.com
I will send all the info you. Need my brother
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by yang(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Since when did people here start selling cars by email and snapping @ a distance.
Hmmm

Most likely stolen

1 Like

Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
If [quote author=Faithnn]My brother make sure u are not planning to scamm anybody,How can this picture u snapp at a distance proof to us that u have access to this ride.If u are genuine dealer post detailed pictures of the car here for people to see.Which model of avensis are u offering for sale?.[/quot

If you are serious buyer? You will send your email addy and I will get you the info required. Only dummies are scammed

1 Like

Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by suggyduddy: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
send me ur bb pin or add me on 29B50F11 so I can view d pics
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=yang]Since when did people here start selling cars by email and snapping @ a distance.
Hmmm

Most likely stolen
[/quot
e]
First of all I hate insults and don't deal with kids, check my profile and google my name
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
These are the photos and for those asking pls don't call and negotiate with me on price but you can ask of the defects

See photos

Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Another photo

Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2013
THE CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE...IT IS AN EXECUTIVE CAR AND YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS KIND OF OFFER AGAIN AM SURE
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by lolexzy: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2013
What defects does it have?
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by mandon: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
buyer beware. I smell S. C. A. M!
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by igomen: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
mandon: buyer beware. I smell S. C. A. M!

Really? How did you reach your conclusion? Did you call the seller and do some background checks? Or you just concluded that because a 2003 Avensis can never sell at the stated price therefore, he is a scammer. As a car dealer if you cannot beat another dealer's price don't call him a scammer for the sake of it, its not fair. Investigate first before jumping to conclusions.
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
mandon: buyer beware. I smell S. C. A. M!

it is really interesting when the these people call others scam,when infact they might even be the people to be avoided

Anyways for the avoidance of doubt, the aforementioned car is mine, i am a legal practitioner that reside in lagos and my phone numbers are up there. I am selling at that price and you can hang yourself if you dont like it. I have set a deadline for the sale to close and car is available for inspection at Ajoke Estate,off iju road by fagba junction,Near Pen Cinema Agege,Lagos.

The car has a fundamental defect of gear not reversing (like i have mentioned before) if you come and you like the car we deal if not please keep your comments to yourself. P.s I am not a car dealer
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
lolexzy: What defects does it have?

The gear is either you replace it or get it fixed and i will suggest replacing it...other repairs are minor
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by Faithnn: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mr poster it is a fool u will deceive not everybody.There is no evidence here that what u posted is toyota avensis with the distance pics u posted here, even the interior pics is fake.Post front,rear engine and other related pics at a close range for one to see.The issue here is not the price.What we wnt to avoid in this site is bad eggs tarnishing the image of others.
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Faithnn: Mr poster it is a fool u will deceive not everybody.There is no evidence here that what u posted is toyota avensis with the distance pics u posted here, even the interior pics is fake.Post front,rear engine and other related pics at a close range for one to see.The issue here is not the price.What we wnt to avoid in this site is bad eggs tarnishing the image of others.

What is wrong with all this simpletons??
Re: Toyota Avensis For Sale 500k (SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!! by JIGHU(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
SOLD !!!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VIEWS,BLESS

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 1999 Model Honda Crv For Sale...... / Sold!Sold!!Sold!!! 2006 Honda Pilot Fully Loaded / 2010 Toyota Venza Thumb Start Registered For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.