Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital (4046 Views)

How I Make $20-$60 Daily Online Daily Under 2 Hours / How To Start Earning Between #20,000 -#70,000 Monthly With Your Facebook Account / How I Make $20,000 Per Month From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital by smithfx: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Hi friend 9kccy2VdK i want to show you a secret way some people became million $Dollar self made millionaire
First i was once a job seeker but now i make easy cool cash daily,and i will give you access to see my live real account daily for a week to prove it to you while you watch my bank account grow daily
You are NOT going to spend a dime I will give you al this information for free
I have attached a free E BOOK THAT CHANGE MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER
HOW TO MAKE $20,000-$50,000
Honestly i am not making that much money but on the average i make $50-$230 dollars per day
that is between 10k-36k per day ,AND $1200-$4000 from y my 43 subscriber so friend here is is my story

I am a F Forex trader with over $10,000 LOST in bad trade but one day i stumble upon a Forex parttern that is called Hidden divergence,this parttern occurs almost daily in certain currency pairs
if you trade them when they occur you are a banker in winning
NEXT I now FIND A PROGRAMMER on freelancer.com to code it into a EA or ROBOT
After reading the EBOOK i attached i started trading this system on auto pilot and WHAM PEOPLE started copying my trade and this is the mathemtic of how a good trader is paid below

Why should I become an AutoTrade provider?

We know that forex trading is very hard and consumes most of your time. If you wish to create another income source derived from your successful trading system without extra effort, AutoTrade is the answer.

How much money can I make?

AutoTrade providers earn 0.5 pips per a winning trade. Let's check the following scenario:

You have 250 subscribers.
You make on average 100 trades per month.
65% of your trades are profitable.
Total volume of all subscribers is 800 mini lots.
Your income is: 800*0.65*100*0.5=$26,000

money keeps rolling in
HOW YOU START YOUR OWN ONLINE MONEY MAKING MACHINE with my help
first you can click on this link to see my live bank statement verified and published by mt4i.com
http://www.mt4i.com/users/smithtechnologies
this account is protected by a pin to get your pins send sms to forexhelp to 08084670197
i send you the pin and also register your phone number to get a free live forex signal sent to your mobile
sms is instant it tells you when i my EA opens a position and close a positions it also shows how much pis or profit in DOLLARS made
START YOUR OWN
request for the the E BOOK BECAUSE I TRIED ATTACHING IT TO THIS POST BUT IT DID NOT WORK
STEP1
register with zulutrade.com
trade a demo account of forex on zulu trade is is absolutely free
publish your result
now start copying the trade signal you get from me free into your DEMO account
within TWO weeks investor will be attracted to your trading record as it grows
am sure of my success so copying me will help you
HOWEVER, i am only going to allow you to copy me for 2weeks this will have given you time to attract investors
you will no longer get access to my account after2weeks if you need to continue using my signal to make money you can call me or sms i will give you a mt4i software that will copy trade for you automatically on zulutrade for $45 permonth
grin

(1) (Reply)

Get 160 Ebooks In Pdf Format Sent To Your Email For N1000 / Supply Real Wax,super Soso,london Wax Etc (china) / Order Fresh Flowers, Wrapped Gifts & Brides Gifts (eru Iyawo) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.