Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic (1138 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by truthman2012(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
CHRISTIANITY

Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! Numbers 23:23

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God
keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 1 John 5:18

All prophets of God in the Bible were immune against all forms of witchcrafts and magic.

ISLAM

Lo! as for My slaves, thou hast no power over any of them save such of the froward as follow thee,(Quran15:42)

Narrated Sad:
Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY POISON OR MAGIC on the day he eats them." Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 65, Number 356:

Narrated 'Aisha:

A man called Labid bin al-A'sam from the tribe of Bani Zaraiq worked magic on Allah's Apostle till Allah's Apostle started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done. One day or one night he was with us, he invoked Allah and invoked for a long period ……. Muhammad INVOKED Allah Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 71, Number 658:

Narrated 'Aisha:
that Allah's Apostle was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy). Then (one day) he said, "O 'Aisha! Do you know that Allah has advised me as to the problem I consulted Him about?" 'Aisha said, "O Allah's Apostle! What's that?" He said, "Two men came to me and one of them sat at my head and the other at my feet, and one of them asked his companion, 'What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied, 'He is under effect of magic…Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 8, Book 75, Number 400.

Muhammad himself taught muslims what to do against POISON, bewitchment and magic, why did it not work for him? Why was he affected and died of poison?

Why did allah's promise of protection against POISON AND MAGIC fail?
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by dejt4u(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
you knw absolute notin of what u ar talkin about here. The enchantment happens for a purpose which u can neva understand. And why is d jesus crucified. Why cant his God save him from cruxification?? Answer me asap.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by truthman2012(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
dejt4u: you knw absolute notin of what u ar talkin about here. The enchantment happens for a purpose which u can neva understand. And why is d jesus crucified. Why cant his God save him from cruxification?? Answer me asap.

You didn't answer the questions, why na?

Isaiah 53:7
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Many decades before Jesus was born, it was said of Him that He would be killed. Infact that is why He came, to take away the sins of those who believe in Him. You are free to be one. If He was to be saved He would not get to the cross at all.
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by lanrexlan(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
dejt4u: you knw absolute notin of what u ar talkin about here. The enchantment happens for a purpose which u can neva understand. And why is d jesus crucified. Why cant his God save him from cruxification?? Answer me asap.
Don't mind the op,he is a liar.Maybe he could explain this to us.
Matthew 6:9-13(NIV) -This,then is how you should pray:Our Father in heaven,hallowed be your name,your kingdom come,your will be done,on earth as it is in heaven.Give us today our daily bread.And forgive us our debts,as we also have forgiven our debtors.And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from the evil one..
Which spirit led Jesus into the wilderness in order to be tempted by the devil? Holy spirit or what spirit?
Matthew 4:1 (KJV) -Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil..Why was he tempted by devil after the lord's prayer?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by truthman2012(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
lanrexlan: Don't mind the op,he is a liar.Maybe he could explain this to us.
Matthew 6:9-13(NIV) -This,then is how you should pray:Our Father in heaven,hallowed be your name,your kingdom come,your will be done,on earth as it is in heaven.Give us today our daily bread.And forgive us our debts,as we also have forgiven our debtors.And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from the evil one..
Which spirit led Jesus into the wilderness in order to be tempted by the devil? Holy spirit or what spirit?
Matthew 4:1 (KJV) -Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil..Why was he tempted by devil after the lord's prayer?

Oga alfa, you too avoided the questions.

Jesus was tempted as an example for us. Satan's temptations and falling into it is no excuse as Jesus was tempted and never fell for it. You lack knowledge of spiritual things.
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by lanrexlan(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthman2012:

Oga alfa,you too avoided the questions.
The brother has answered your question.See this.
dejt4u: you knw absolute notin of what u ar talkin about here.The enchantment happens for a purpose which u can neva understand.
.What else do you want? Allah says in Surah Al-Mujadilah 58:10- ...But he(satan) cannot harm them(the believers) in the least,except as Allah permits.And in Allah let the believers put their trust.
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:155-156 -And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).Who,when afflicted with calamity,say:Truly! To Allah we belong and truly,to Him we shall return.

Jesus was tempted as an example for us.Satan's temptations and falling into it is no excuse as Jesus was tempted and never fell for it. You lack knowledge of spiritual things.
Jesus said Lead us not into temptations.Why was he led into it when he prayed not to be tempted? I am not talking about falling for the temptation or not.The question is which spirit led Jesus to be tempted and why was he tempted after praying?.....Peace

1 Like

Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by Dubby6(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
make una stop dis childish religious battleor I ban u all angry
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by truthman2012(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
lanrexlan: The brother has answered your question.See this.
.What else do you want? Allah says in Surah Al-Mujadilah 58:10- ...But he(satan) cannot harm them(the believers) in the least,except as Allah permits.And in Allah let the believers put their trust.
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:155-156 -And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).Who,when afflicted with calamity,say:Truly! To Allah we belong and truly,to Him we shall return.

Jesus said Lead us not into temptations.Why was he led into it when he prayed not to be tempted? I am not talking about falling for the temptation or not.The question is which spirit led Jesus to be tempted and why was he tempted after praying?.....Peace

Point of correction: nobody has answered my questions so far. What your brother said is that I do not understand. Understand what?

What Muhammad experienced was not a test by allah, he was actually charmed by a magician and the charm had so much effects on him. Did allah later tell him he was the one responsible for the magic? Muhammad failed the test of a true prophet. Do you know of Elijah in the Bible, who dealt with 400 prophets of Bar? No magic could work on such one and other true prophets of God. umh?

Jesus never prayed against temptation. He only taught his disciples, who were still very young in faith because their resistance to temptation could be little at that time.
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by truthman2012(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dubby6: make una stop dis childish religious battleor I ban u all angry

Muhammad was under a serious magic to the extent that he didn't know what he was doing and you called that 'childish'? Na wa o.
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by lanrexlan(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthman2012:

Point of correction: nobody has answered my questions so far. What your brother said is that I do not understand. Understand what?
Your question has been answered.

What Muhammad experienced was not a test by allah, he was actually charmed by a magician and the charm had so much effects on him. Did allah later tell him he was the one responsible for the magic? Muhammad failed the test of a true prophet. Do you know of Elijah in the Bible, who dealt with 400 prophets of Bar? No magic could work on such one and other true prophets of God. umh?
If not a test,what's it? No harm befalls anyone but has already be written in a plain Book.

Jesus never prayed against temptation. He only taught his disciples, who were still very young in faith because their resistance to temptation could be littled at that time.
You are still dodging the question.The question is which spirit led Jesus into the wilderness in order to be tempted?
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by truthman2012(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
lanrexlan: Your question has been answered.

If not a test,what's it? No harm befalls anyone but has already be written in a plain Book.

You are still dodging the question.The question is which spirit led Jesus into the wilderness in order to be tempted?

Why are you asking the obvious? You get your answer from where you got the information that he was tempted. He was tempted but not bewitched. There is a difference between temptation and bewitchment. Charm cannot work on true prophets, even me.
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by lanrexlan(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthman2012:

Why are you asking the obvious? You get your answer from where you got the information that he was tempted. He was tempted but not bewitched. There is a difference between temptation and bewitchment. Charm cannot work on true prophets, even me.
Lolz,who are you? A prophet? I laugh in kanuri.
**finally unfollows the thread**
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by donsufia: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Let the spirit of God direct you guy"s mind.Pray to God, he will surely open your eyes to belief on what is right.
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by truthman2012(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2013
lanrexlan: Lolz,who are you? A prophet? I laugh in kanuri.
**finally unfollows the thread**

I hope you will live by your word this time.
Re: Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic by truthman2012(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Muslim Sulaimon Isah Won Top Prize At International Quranic Competition. / Madrasah Tawheed, Ede, Osun State / Signs Of Qiyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.