Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (67538 Views)

Woman Births Triplets In Lagos, Dies After (Photos) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by mcmatwot: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2013
I KEEP SAYING THIS THAT ANY YOUNG TEENAGE GIRL WHOSE LEGS OPEN FASTER THAN A GOOGLE PAGE SHOULD BE BRAIN CHECKED
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by macjireh: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Its not just End time tinz,it means Jesus is comin soon,or Rather Jesus is here now,Repent & be saved
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Maksjoy: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2013
tosnat: TALKING LIKE THEY ARE INNOCENT...yan yan yan yan yan yan yan....pls shurup if you arent married and not a virgin...
abi! ALL of us na thief, na who dem catch na im be OLE! My heart goes out to both young parents. Victims of their own selfish acts! Oh dat some wealthy family will take them in and cater for their needs, purely as an act of kindness, and in return for nothing!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by joe4christ(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Omo, see Gobe!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Even before I started reading this post, I guessed right that it didn't happen in naija.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by lampardizik(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=arthur2k6]

A 14 year old girl in Bungoma County last night safely gave birth to triplets. The school dropout and her babies are in good condition but still in hospital.

Mwanarahab Wamukoya shocked staff at the Bungoma district hospital not for giving birth to three boys but because of her age.

Mwanarahab says her and her 16 year old boyfriend tried to get married after she found out she was pregnant but their plan failed.

Doctors at Bungoma hospital are happy that Mwanarahab gave birth safely in a hospital and not at home as more teenage mothers do. Her new born sons are in good health and she will be discharged from hospital soon.

Kenyan health practitioners have expressed concern over the increasing rates of teenage pregnancies

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by ikwesunday(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2013
cashkid18: like dis post if u tink dis ar signs of end tyms
hahahahhahhaahha
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Keffebabe(f): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2013
God is wonderful..
People who ar legally married ar lukn for just one they dont c,c wrk of God now 14 16 yrs old couple
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by felimex: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2013
na wao at dis age tripletz:/ when capable pple r lookn 4just 1. God hav mercy on dos kids
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by samdean(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2013
i love team end time thingz. Thumbs up #team end time thingzzzzz
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by vikakuzzdrumzy(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2013
thanj God o...bt y is she nt happy..i guess End time tins
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by AAAdam(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2013
sucreblazing: Na wa oo....se condom no dey Kenya ? Abi them no enlighten them on the need for condom when them wan do that thing ?
Na wawooo! Ppl de fear belle while not marriage but no de fear d sin way d in side ilegal sex. Should not deceive yourselfs with condom just go away from ilegal sex.

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Yungwizzzy: why did he run, having unsafe sex you should be prepared for what ever that follows

kids won't listen
Make u dey try to read be4 u comment. D guy no run but he try marry D girl.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2013
IvyBlue: Good ,she will close her legs next time
Na this time she go start, only that Africa dnt work with family planning. Na she is Mama ..., nt a child again
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Shehucom(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2013
k4kenny: Abeg this is too funny grin. Their case should be used as case study in sex ed classes. Teenage pregnancy is becoming an epidemic all over the world. Gone where d days when they were stigmatised. Now with MTV shows like 16 and pregnant, they're being celebrated :/

Btw who declares a 1.3kg baby fit to be discharged

Ya Allah. Give me the wisdom to be a good mum and role model for my kids.
Amin Thumma Amin
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2013
@14 a girl has 3 boys while some people have been married for years and they don't have an isuue, irony of life. Btw if at 14 she has 3 that means before she gets to 20 na football team be that grin
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by OsasPe(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2013
Waooo what a miracle 14 yrs old what a good God in action
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by macjireh: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2013
some ar sayin Irony of life considerin that some who can take care of kids and ar legally married dont hav even 1child whereas doz who cant even feed demselves ar procreatin wit ease,it goz 2show dat d poor ar mor blesst dan d rich and datz Y d Bible says He dat lends to d poor lends to God,Life haz a way of Balancin tinz no man is an island dat haz it all,u must depend on anoda_D only way some people can eva be blesst in ds life is to bless poor people like ds #
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2013
Why didn't she ask from her experienced friends about Postinor II, I hate mumu galz wey afta one kick, dem don carry (Twins or Tripplets) Belle! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by SILVA112(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2013
Triplet shouldn't come as a surprise to him''' he played a rough game ''' what is he Xpectin ''' a tv or microwave '''
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Youngtekkey(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2013
oh such a pitiful story buh the guy kongi strong sha i advice any woman wey need pikin to go look for dat boy na triplet sure pass be dat hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by opefola91: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Things are happening ooo.Already saddled with motherhood at 14 shocked

Meanwhile has anyone read pastor Biodun interview.

‘Praise the lord. She understood that I am a Man of God with a weakness. I understood that she was a believer with an equal weakness. She understood that I was a married man; I understood that she was a willing woman. She understood that I could make her no promises of forevermore; I understood that she understood that by associating with me I would introduce her to a level of grace she was previously unaware of.’
‘Is this also the kind of understanding you had with others that led to your suspension in Ilorin and the 130 women you have slept with?’
‘Lie! Big lie! One hundred and thirty?!!! Haba, how could one man have done that,
even with a never seen before level of grace? They just want to give my dog a bad name just to hang it. 120, I may accept, but 130? Never. When it is not as if I have a spare mobile penis that I charge with car charger. People should fear God when saying some things o. Praise the lord.’ - See more at: http://www.naijawhistle.com/pastor-biodun-finally-speaks-on-the-ese-walters-saga/
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Policewoman(f): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wonderful news.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Harmvirus(f): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
shocked no comment..
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by hod898(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
What's this? So while their mates dey study for exams then been dey play football. I bet the boy gave her 3-0, she con get triplet. Chai! Things end time!
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Fkalad(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
The boy is afraid of the responsibilities
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by amobyk29: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Did someone just mention Yerima??
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by Ediss(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
Did I just say end time things? End time things undecided
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by opeyemitee(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
k4kenny: Abeg this is too funny grin. Their case should be used as case study in sex ed classes. Teenage pregnancy is becoming an epidemic all over the world. Gone where d days when they were stigmatised. Now with MTV shows like 16 and pregnant, they're being celebrated :/

Btw who declares a 1.3kg baby fit to be discharged

Ya Allah. Give me the wisdom to be a good mum and role model for my kids.
ameen. But it's a pity that adults who are hopefully good mothers are crying to Allah to give them children but Allah has not accepted their prayers. Wallahu a'lam.
Re: 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend by darichlife: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
THIS IS THIS IS THIS
SORRY I WANT TO SAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.