Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: (3639 Views)

Startin A Printing Press Busines / Is Cement Busines Stil Lucrative In Naija. / Starting A Small Scale Busines With 30,000 Naira Wot Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
@overdrive I tink u shud let dis guy kno wel wat Okija shrine can do, meanwhile 4ur info am 4rm Okija in Ihite kingdom, u shud kno beta dat dats were Arusi Okija shrine is, n dis fool @samuel is pushin me too far, if he alows me go dier as a son of d soil I pity him It wil so deal wit him n his baba. U guys shud tel samuel to show his face n refund my mone b4 its late 4him ooo
overdrive: @Sam100000 stop wasting our time if u are involving ur lawyers better be fast bfore ur share of d money runs down. tongue

@op enter motor going to Onitsha stop at upper iweka then enter motor going to Ihiala then stop at okija then enter bike going to okija juju that's all. grin
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chino_anyi: @overdrive I tink u shud let dis guy kno wel wat Okija shrine can do, meanwhile 4ur info am 4rm Okija in Ihite kingdom, u shud kno beta dat dats were Arusi Okija shrine is, n dis fool @samuel is pushin me too far, if he alows me go dier as a son of d soil I pity him It wil so deal wit him n his baba. U guys shud tel samuel to show his face n refund my mone b4 its late 4him ooo
empty threats

You have been issuing the same threat for almost 4weeks now ,if you know okija will get u ur money back then simply do it and if it this the police you want to get involved in this issue ,just do it and stop wasting time by coming here to issue black magic threats
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
texaco1: empty threats

You have been issuing the same threat for almost 4weeks now ,if you know okija will get u ur money back then simply do it and if it this the police you want to get involved in this issue ,just do it and stop wasting time by coming here to issue black magic threats

See its not dat I don't kno wat to do to deal wit dis guy, am just havin pity 4him , let him just show his face dat all I want now 4rm him, I don't want him to make me go far
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Opiosko: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
texaco1: empty threats

;DOga texaco1, abeg leave them alone oh. If Sam quench quick quick, op no go get him moni again so i beliv he just want him moni. U neve knw watin Igbo man fit do to get him moni back. grin

By d way, whadup wit ur ebay thread, e don disappear.?
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 2:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Opiosko: ;DOga texaco1, abeg leave them alone oh. If Sam quench quick quick, op no go get him moni again so i beliv he just want him moni. U neve knw watin Igbo man fit do to get him moni back. grin

thank u my brother ,the thread is still functioning and very much alive .

www.nairaland.com/1355730/ebay-amazon-usa-shoppers-resellers
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Make report at d station and d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ should arrest baba daughter and pack his property even his wife too baba wuld ȼ๏ʍ€ out of hiding
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Hadeyur(f): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Opiosko: ;DOga texaco1, abeg leave them alone oh. If Sam quench quick quick, op no go get him moni again so i beliv he just want him moni. U neve knw watin Igbo man fit do to get him moni back. grin

Trust me, d sam guy will not pay a dime, shebi na cele boy lipsrsealed
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
[size=38pt] UP DATE
@sam10000 /samuel Badmus the thief Lawyer cald me n treatin 2deal wit me, I so laff in HINDU, its so suprise 2me som1 stole ur money n hide under a phone to make empty treat ,do u kno to my suprise here now Samuel and his fake charge n bail lawyer cald my mum,now plss let us all analize dis @samuel ve always claim he does no Baba, but d day I went dier he got d info, Baba is d only person dat knos my MUM phone number so ow come did samuel got my mums number, can u all see a thief wil always want to hide [/size]
@ samuel pls tel ur lawyer we re in 4 a long war n we wil see all were it leads us, if I don't get my money d war continues
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Samuel Badmus is a criminal n shud b avoided, he is stil @larg n won't pay me, I understand fully 2day dat actualy samuel n Baba re a ring of criminal doing pple 419, while samuel bring client tru d internet n link to baba, baba close d deal n dey share d money, u pple shud avoid doin busines wit @sam10000 n @blisauto, he is a pure criminal n 4him to fal in my shoe I asure him n everybody I wil b d last person he wil do 419,till death do me I wil neva let go of my money
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
see wahala for nairaland .
@sam , abeg com help dis man collect his money from baba , he is threatening hell fire and iraq here ooo
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chino_anyi: Samuel Badmus is a criminal n shud b avoided, he is stil @larg n won't pay me, I understand fully 2day dat actualy samuel n Baba re a ring of criminal doing pple 419, while samuel bring client tru d internet n link to baba, baba close d deal n dey share d money, u pple shud avoid doin busines wit @sam10000 n @blisauto, he is a pure criminal n 4him to fal in my shoe I asure him n everybody I wil b d last person he wil do 419,till death do me I wil neva let go of my money

Chino_anyi@

You should learn how to talk to people........Today you can"t even give us your full name and address.....Baba(Mr.Rahman) phone, he didnt pick up the phone...I will get the two of you sooner....Dont worry...Continue posting false information ....If you are really person show yourself and give us your address

My Lawyer wanted to talk with you and you cut off the phone...he ask Question and you can nt prove yourself who you are....I already carry out my investigation on Baba...

We ask of your Surname and your address so that Lawyer can meet with you and tell us who you gave your money too....You cut of the Phone....We already take the case up now you will get arrest soon with all this your false information you writing on Nairaland...

You and Baba will be arrest soon.....and you will tell the Police how i collected money from you and how Baba gave me money or how i do 419...and all your treat to kill with herbalist magic you have with you show it to them.....

By God Grace.....We shall meet soon....I need to get your house address Dont worry...

We only Call your mummy today for details and why are you soo angry ? ....

Mr.Ifeanyi.....This will be my last comment here....If you have anything to say Call my Lawyer

Thank
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by sam10000: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
texaco1: see wahala for nairaland .
@sam , abeg com help dis man collect his money from baba , he is threatening hell fire and iraq here ooo

texaco1@.....dont worry...I just need to see that guy who come here to spoil my name......i have never seen him before

Today My Lawyer call this Ifeanyi guy and he didnt have a full name and address....i was amazed

We are looking to get him and the Baba...So both of them can come to Police and tell us who collected there money and 419

he must prove to us....
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
sam10000:

texaco1@.....dont worry...I just need to see that guy who come here to spoil my name......i have never seen him before

Today My Lawyer call this Ifeanyi guy and he didnt have a full name and address....i was amazed

We are looking to get him and the Baba...So both of them can come to Police and tell us who collected there money and 419

he must prove to us....

Dis criminal is funny, so u mean dat voice dat cald me dat his voice look like a tout under bridge , dat is d person I wil gve my address, do u want to bring ur armed robber to my house to kill me, don't u kno beta place we cud meet if ure not scared, can u please gve me ur new address, cuse d last fake addres u gave me waz a student of acct @ yabatech , were no one knos u, ior beta stil tel me were I can see u, ure a criminal n if u tink u can run I pity, by d time I arest dat girl dat cald his self baba daughter n dat ve denial her father dey wil take me to ur house, u n dat your Agboro under bridge u cald ur laywer i pity 4both of u criminal, or u kno wat tel him to gve me his adress too, infact we have started d hot game now.
I am no more pleading to get my money now, its fire 4 fire, I wil so deal wit u n baba in a way wen eva u see n Ibo boy u wil run away, criminals
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by gemini35(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
sam10000: I am really surprise with post Mr.Ifeanyi and Mr.Rahman (Baba ) commenting on transfer….who did u tell?....How do you mean by all this and also father issue or cousin or family

You people are just planning false information on here.

When you called me,Did I told you I have a father on Nairaland or I told you to call father…Why are you people coming here and deceiving people here that I told you father and location….You will prove it to the Court soon
LET ME NARATE AND REMIND YOU OUR LAST DISCUSSION BEFORE YOU LEFT ME AND WENT TO DO BUSINESS WITH .Rahman (Baba ) WITHOUT TELLING ME OR EVENING LETTING ME KNOW ,YOU JUST CUT ME OFF AND THIS IS GREEDY BETWEEN YOU AND .Rahman (Baba ) BY CUTTING ME OFF

Note: You ask me about how much they pay per trip ,I said 1,300naira perton…So you ask where is the place of delivery because I don’t know exact location in Abeokuta of loading sand,So I ask you to call Rahman (Baba ) who know the place they load in Abeokuta so you can go there and see you self before you arrive on a decision……I don’t force anybody to work, You only do business when its profitable…before you take step further

NOTED: KINDLY READ carefully NAIRALAND READERS
1. Since that day I gave Mr.IFEANYI number of Rahman (Baba )who is a truck man…..Can you believe Mr.Ifeanyi didn’t GIVE FEEDBACK or letting me know anything or he didn’t call me or text me details…….
2. Also Rahman (Baba ) Didn’t call me or give me information of anything

Since that time ,I was very busy and don’t have time calling any of them, My aim was that nothing is going on between them and My mind is open to them and show them everything and I didn’t hide anything from it….

JUST ONE NIGHT MR.IFEANYI TOLD ME THAT HE HAD GAVE MONEY TO Rahman (Baba ) WHICH CAME TO A SURPRISE TO ME AND I WAS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE BOTH THEM MR.IFEANYI AND .Rahman (Baba ) ARE GREEDY PEOPLE ,THEY CUT ME OFF THE BUSINESS AND WHEN THEY HAVE PROBLEM MR.IFEANYI CAME BACK AND TELLING ME THIS IFEANYI, You can take this matter to any place, I learnt you went to Rahman (Baba ) house? Why cant you sue him to court or arrest him? Why are you afraid of who you gave money to…..I stand on the truth because I didn’t collect or spend your money…my mind is clean and I don’t have any bad intention in mind against anyone here…IFEANYI AND Rahman (Baba ) Cut me off and went to do business……
I am already making plans on Court issue…You can’t just come here and treating me, to killing and others with your power charms and you must prove in the court of all your stories you made against me

I SEE YOUR TREAT THAT YOU HAVE CHARMS….YOU CAN KILL ME

We take this matter to Court and you will hear from my Lawyer soon.
All people that are concern are going to be invited …..They are also on Nairaland so we shall see later By God Grace….Court will settle this matter
You will be invited soon….
Thanks you

guy stop ur too much talk i,m a brooker,i,acquire truck for construction companies,and i,knw the truck owners to their office,and site u sound suspicious bro,change ur way
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2013
gemini35:
guy stop ur too much talk i,m a brooker,i,acquire truck for construction companies,and i,knw the truck owners to their office,and site u sound suspicious bro,change ur way

Tanks, just leave d thief alone dat ve also lied he does not kno wen I paid his criminal patner,by d time I so deal with both of dem finish dey wil kno d kind of person I am.

@Samuel Badmus d criminal shae Baba told u I waz in his house lastnite wit 5 fierce lokin police men 4rm ikoyi 419 unit, his children dat deny knowin him b4 on seein my team ve to open up n said Baba is nt in Lagos now,his wife we heard lastnite waz admited @Lagos island hospital wen we wanted to arest her, if not 4d fact dat his children were all girls I wud ve arest any of dem lastnite.
U kno d reason am telng u dis, u pple shud keep on runing, even if it wil take me to b comin to ur place wit police every week 1 day I wil get hold of any of u, n if any of u try park out 4rm dat area I already paid som1 around dat wud notify me.
Both u ( samuel badmus. D criminal ) ur fake lawyer whom can not even interpret Law n Baba re in 4 a gud fite n as long as my penny is out side I wil fite dis battle to my death n prove to u dat ure not just a criminal but a 419er .

I wil get u dis is my word 4u samuel Badmus the celestial church criminal
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
D criminals @sam10000/ Samuel Badmus n his 419 Baba just paid me 50k now,I am just laffing cuse if u pple ve decided to refund my money pay me in full ooo , I kno ow much I ve spent to mobilize d police case n men dat came so dis moni s just peatnut .

Samuel I ned my money in full n so go n pay my money if u pple tink u can scater my moni it wil neva work cuse dat war u all want just started .
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
A nice thread to relax and have fun undecided
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by texaco1: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Shawnmayor: A nice thread to relax and have fun undecided
my brother no be only u ooo.I am expecting sam to come and issue his own threats now.funny people
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
U guys shud just seat n ve fun 4d worst s about to come, just bcause I showd @ Baba house wit fierce lokin mobile police men my money haz started showin up, n if dier plan s to scater d moni it wil neva work, its goin to b fire 4 fire, I spent more dan 60k @d police station n am getin 50k, wat for ! Is dat my moni, 1 ting I kno s dat d end s close now.
Both samuel his Baba n his hungry lawyer re in 4 a long n gud fite wit me til everypenny owned me plus d mone I spent in mobilizing police pple coms out
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Omo se gobe!
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Opiosko: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by LTSHANGY: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mr Samuel Badmus, How can you link up Mr Ifeanyi and Baba without knowing what kind of man Baba is? I have to admit you knw Baba well.. Am an Igbo man. My candid advice to you is dn't DARE an Anambra man. Pay him up ASAP!!
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
This matter never end? Abi na seasonal movie
Next thread please. kiss
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2013
mobuch:
This matter never end? Abi na seasonal movie
Next thread please. kiss
U can open ur nxt thread plss ,its free to open n nt mandatory neither s it a must to comment here

LT SHANGY: Mr Samuel Badmus, How can you link up Mr Ifeanyi and Baba without knowing what kind of man Baba is? I have to admit you knw Baba well.. Am an Igbo man. My candid advice to you is dn't DARE an Anambra man. Pay him up ASAP!!
Onye ekem'mu deey mee , tanks so much d thief tinks he s playin wit a boy, I wonder ow many pple he must ve cheaply done 419 like dis but mine wl b his last I promise him
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2013
ADVERT ADVERT ADVERT ADVERT ADVERT ADVERT ADVERT

The yuletide is around d corner, a period for heavy eating and drinking.

My poultry farm is doing a promo for you all.

1000 Christmas chickens and fowls will be given out for HALF PRICE starting from november to december; booking starts now;

Send us a mail at melamonigeria@gmail.com or call 08156530290 for booking.
Re: Warning!!!! Dont Do Busines Wit @sam10000 N @blissauto: by Chinoanyi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mr Raman n Samuel Badmus d thief just paid me anoda 50k ,now dey re on d run while paying me, but 4 how long wil dey continue to run, hope u kno my balance oo @sam1000 if my moni no complet both of u shud remain were eva ure cuse I wil get u pple soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Forex Trade Journal 2020. / See What A Yahoo Boy Posted On Facebook. / For Lovers Of Lottery : Play Lottery On Your Mobile Fones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.