Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 (41121 Views)

Help!!! I Can't Unlock Kickoff Mode & Origin In Fifa14 Android / IT'S OFFICIAL Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 15 / Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 14 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by awolols(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
I ain't wasting a dime on fifa this year. Fifa can stroll to hell
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Philipsdael(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
i only know about PES, ...
Pls, can i install FiFA14 in my Hp-laptop?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
Well we should be happy about it since FIFA 14 is just the sh.itt.ier upgraded version of FIFA 13
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by undisputednesta(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Anyone who's been playin PS1 till PS3 will definitely know PES is fa better dan fifa. No nid disputin it. #Team PES all d way

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Austeenxx: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
FIFA is the best!

When you play it on PC, you will get what I'm saying.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by ukpaku: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
i think say na beta news i open, i no no say na game.my mind been jump bcus of world cup draw.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by folahann(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
What if they combine to create Fifa evolution soccer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by qlp007(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
I play both every year since 2009 so I must say that playing FIFA is always hard work (mentally) but PES is chilling and straight forward. I'm always down with any of 'em tho but I don't really like the career modes of FIFA! I prefer Be a Legend and Master League. They are pretty straight forward. As for exhibition matches, any of them will do. And as for Naija not being included in FIFA 14, I really don't care as I'll rather use Cardiff.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Fitzy4real(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
EA Sports!!! Its In The Game!!!

FIFA Rules...

Sad that Nigeria isn't still on FIFA14, but its still FIFA all the way.

PES became crap when they abbreviated the name from Pro Evolution Soccer to PES (after 2007 I think). Pro Evolution Soccer on Xbox was really something else.

I played FIFA on PS3 for the first time in 2009 and that was the end between myself and PES. I can't imagine myself playing PES again.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by donsimon2(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its simply because Fifa were unable to get d rights to feature Nigeria in d game...
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fitzy4real: EA Sports!!! Its In The Game!!!

FIFA Rules...

Sad that Nigeria isn't still on FIFA14, but its still FIFA all the way.

PES became crap when they abbreviated the name from Pro Evolution Soccer to PES (after 2007 I think). Pro Evolution Soccer on Xbox was really something else.

I played FIFA on PS3 for the first time in 2009 and that was the end between myself and PES. I can't imagine myself playing PES again.

This is also my situation, after I played FIFA 08 (though lot of discrepancies in the play mode, formation, tactic, control etc) and see how hard it is to be successful in FIFA career mode, I dropped my elementary PES for life.

Then came FIFA 10 that reinvigorated the poor previous FIFA series.

PK alone in FIFA shows how mental tasking FIFA is more than that in PES. I can close my eyes and score a PK in PES but never with FIFA even when using players with high PK attributes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
haibe:

I don't need the Holy Spirit to tell me you are still on Play Station 2, lol.

Try PS3 or that of PC, you will understand why fifa is inferior to pes.

wetin you sabi.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Lincolnburrows(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
kinxlee: Just as it was in FIFA13, Nigeria is missing from national teams in FIFA14 despite winning AFCON, another notable omission is japan, what could possibly have gone wrong? Is it because Nigeria still does not have a starting 11 yet(building process) or is it our woefull performance in the past years that is still keeping us away from it?

The FIFA13 I have on my ipad has Nigerian team in it.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its obvious that most of you dont play much soccer video games.

This same Fifa you are accusing added Nigeria in the 2010 WORLD CUP EDITION when they had a general License to teams (they always do every world cup year). so it should be obvious to you that NFF is to blame here. they can lobby it if they want to. its not up to EA (The more the merrier)

Viva Fifa cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
PES guys are missing..... Olorun!

All this in my pre-ordered FIFA 14! Fellow online gamers are in deep shiit of humiliations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qcDdj0S81A
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
nigeria vs south africa on Fifa (world cup edition)

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/videos/ugc/79972620
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
people comparing PES to fifa obviously haven't played FIFA or are probably still playing ps2/1. I used to be a PES fan till i decided to try FIFA 12 few years back and I was ready to give up UEFA champions league. FIFA is much more realistic (especially career mode), and has much better game play and commentary and better pitches. PES feels too much like a game plus fake jerseys and club names wtf.

Try playing fifa in dynamic view aswe you wont be able to tell the difference from a live match. plus dem no born PES players well to play legend in FIFA grin.. took me months to master it.

And abu Naija not featuring.. We dnt have a team yet.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by hyuga(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2013
its FIFA any day. pes did a great job since on the PC version since 2009 up to date but can never meet up to FIFA. gosh man city still dey show me pepper on FIFA. I use pes to have my revenge. when it comes to skills, FIFA z dere, tactics, teamwork #thats d best part of it#. in all aspect sha, u give it to FIFA
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Fitzy4real(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2013
hyuga: its FIFA any day. pes did a great job since on the PC version since 2009 up to date but can never meet up to FIFA. gosh man city still dey show me pepper on FIFA. I use pes to have my revenge. when it comes to skills, FIFA z dere, tactics, teamwork #thats d best part of it#. in all aspect sha, u give it to FIFA

they (Man City) are a real pain in the but't especially in FIFA11 with Tevez but I can deal with them. The team that really gets on my nerves is QPR in FIFA13
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by sucre2(m): 12:30am On Sep 12, 2013
FIFA rules. I have been playing FIFA since the days of Sega Mega Drive and would still play on future consoles. Playing FIFA is very realistic and puts me under a lot of pressure anytime I play it unlike PES where I can score goals from midfield with Ronaldo or Gerrard. The only thing that bothers me is why Nigeria is not included in FIFA14 even When we won the AFCON.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Fitzy4real:

they (Man City) are a real pain in the but't especially in FIFA11 with Tevez but I can deal with them. The team that really gets on my nerves is QPR in FIFA13

haha true about QPR those small teams are difficult (stoke too)
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Abbey2sam(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Bimfo:

You can even Edit And Change the Players name And the players sef sef..

You can even create your own player and name him after you........

PES rocks
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Abbey2sam:

You can even create your own player and name him after you........

PES rocks

can be done in fifa too not special tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Fitzy4real(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Crassus:

can be done in fifa too not special tongue

Don't mind them. They are learners...
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Sacluxpaint: [/b][b]

Fifa is for rich kids or americans that know nothing about soccer, what tactics? Fifa has dumb formations, you can't even move the players where you want them. The only problem with PES is licensing and commentary.

Who says u can't edit position on fifa?,That's a bloody lie just say u don't know hw to do that and stop displaying ur ignorance
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Judek2(m): 1:52am On Sep 12, 2013
What do I care? As long as I play Naija on my real football java phone.. cool
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Ruq: 2:01am On Sep 12, 2013
I thought I was the only one expecting us to be there after winning AFCON.

But truth be told I also dumped PES when I played FIFA. it just goes to say that if you love FIFA you have an eye for perfection, and if you choose PES over FIFA no qualms, I know we all gat choices but truth is you can't handle what is harder than what you're used to and you always want to win.

In FIFA I dare not play Legendary, cuz I still struggle with world class. But in PES the 'Topest Player' becomes easy to you after a while because you will get to understand every move of your opponent. I never thought I could say PES is shitty.

You could say the creators of FIFA strive for perfection because in every damn way they knock out PES. in any way you want to put it Epl,championship,league1&2, Bundesliga 1&2 league 1&2 for France, Spain Italy. And a host of other country's leagues. pls let me stop here and not go into graphics, stadium and other P's.

And to think that it was created by an American football loving country is a blow to PES.

FIFA All day e'rday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by jmaine: 2:31am On Sep 12, 2013
katordidi: forget fifa because everyone says its the best, PES is the bomb thier only problem is de lack of registered teams

PES is shyte . .You can take that to the bank cool . . .
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by jmaine: 2:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Jtmanager:

sharrap... fifa fifa tak am win fight na.... konami for PES jor

Na who be this dunce ? undecided . . . . .
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by AlyricistLaura: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Pes isn't on the Level with Fifa anymore

Ps2 days Pes was Legendary, Especially Pes 6

But These Days Fifa is Much Better

Nigeria not being in Fifa is mad disrespect.

I hate that not enough West African Countries are in Fifa

Nigeria are the Champions of their continent, there is no excuse for them not to be in the Game

FFS They have Domestic Saudi Teams In the Game Last Year but can't put the Champions of Africa in the Game?

Yo Fifa 14 is Immortal Though......Gameplay is Amazing, Much Better This Year.

Going to Enjoy this version, I wish Ghana{?} and Nigeria were in the Game though, Guess another year of Rocking Civ to get my Mama Afrique Fix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop / Have You Played These Psp Games? / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Iso File Download Link {english}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.