Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (426912 Views)

Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know / 5 Whatsapp Features We Really Wish BBM Had / Download New 2go Version 3.7.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by mrpruzy(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
doubting thomas download n see for urself
jst tank God is morning and am on subscribtion if not! If not! I say if not, mtehjjkw. lie lie!

1 Like

Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by hoyewole2: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
2go Releases Version 3.7.0 that Has BMM And Whatsapp feature, it's send Message Notification Even When You Are Offline.

Download Now at
www.2go.co.za

it on google play was sent an sms to update mu 2go
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by hoyewole2: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
2go Releases Version 3.7.0 that Has BMM And Whatsapp feature, it's send Message Notification Even When You Are Offline.

Download Now at
www.2go.co.za

it on google play was sent an sms to update my 2go
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by Harrybanty(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
it works only on a limited number of nokia phones mostly the QWERTY keyboard type and the notification app should be downloaded first at the nokia ovi store. Im using the new 2go on nokia x2-01 and its true
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by flawless911(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eeyah.. So people still 2go in dis day and age.. Oh well
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by kennykg(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Harrybanty: it works only on a limited number of nokia phones mostly the QWERTY keyboard type and the notification app should be downloaded first at the nokia ovi store. Im using the new 2go on nokia x2-01 and its true
wer u download am. Na 3.6.4 i dey c not 3.7.0
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by hisswagness: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
flawless911: Eeyah.. So people still 2go in dis day and age.. Oh well
Ow u go do na? Me I stil get frnds wey I no get 4 bbm n whatsapp there na
@topic,I no fit c 3.7.0 4 d site,na 3.6.4 I stil d c
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by Harrybanty(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2013
kennykg:
wer u download am. Na 3.6.4 i dey c not 3.7.0
that means your phone does not support it. 2go detects your phone type.
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by jacobsdiamond(f): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2013
2go? Who still dey use to go till now...umu ntakiria self! shocked
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by samvezi: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by hisswagness: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2013
So dosnt it suport blackberry?

1 Like

Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by TofunmiAbe: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Read dis pls. In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that havewithdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.I have received now, I'm passing on!!!The Lord of Lords is coming back.'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothing from u ,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)Dept of SurgeryHomerton University hospitalHomerton RowLondon E9 6

A Pastor saw an old man,₪ gave him c∕̴Ɩ lift as dey were goin,d old man said,my son,do u know wat happened in Heaven last night? The pastor asked How did u get d information about heaven? The old man said last night in Heaven God became very angry wit man n asked d angels 2 blow d trumpets d angels picked up d trumpets n as dey were about 2 blow it Jesus fell down n began 2 beg in tears and he forgave us bt he sent angels 2 warn us and 1 of them was that old man....Are you ready!!!

Facebook news feed post by: Solomon Oluwadarasimi
Solomon Oluwadarasimi wrote:

MY DREAM LAST NITE:

Last night I prayed between 1-3 am. Then, I went to sleep. I saw a time table prepared with days of the week. I saw that a day was chosen for RAPTURE to take place. Then I woke up.
Friends, the time is up. Anything can happen any moment from now. If you love your soul, get ready.
Forget whatever you have achieve or not achieve, prepare to meet your God.

2 Likes

Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by TofunmiAbe: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Read dis pls. In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that havewithdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.I have received now, I'm passing on!!!The Lord of Lords is coming back.'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothing from u ,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)Dept of SurgeryHomerton University hospitalHomerton RowLondon E9 6

A Pastor saw an old man,₪ gave him c∕̴Ɩ lift as dey were goin,d old man said,my son,do u know wat happened in Heaven last night? The pastor asked How did u get d information about heaven? The old man said last night in Heaven God became very angry wit man n asked d angels 2 blow d trumpets d angels picked up d trumpets n as dey were about 2 blow it Jesus fell down n began 2 beg in tears and he forgave us bt he sent angels 2 warn us and 1 of them was that old man....Are you ready!!!

MY DREAM LAST NITE:

Last night I prayed between 1-3 am. Then, I went to sleep. I saw a time table prepared with days of the week. I saw that a day was chosen for RAPTURE to take place. Then I woke up.
Friends, the time is up. Anything can happen any moment from now. If you love your soul, get ready.

1 Like

Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by ignis: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
cypher cypher: Tnk @op its working on my nokiq c3. But its comes wit notification installation.

@all it is not working with some fones n model.
it's working perfectly well on my C3.
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by Dizney(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Does itwork on asha 308?
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by kolidave: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Its very true,done my research already. Works on some nokia phones. Doesn't work for BB so u won't be able to see it talkless of downloading it. You BB users should be content with BBM Jare...
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2013
Mr. Aladin:

Download Now at
www.2go.co.za
[size=30pt]JESUS!!![/size] i can't believe this made frontpage!!!!

SHIT! If you go to these sections you are gonna see better Topics that doesn't make frontpage!

THIS IS SHIT!!

I'M GONNA HATE SEUN NOW!!!!!
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by lafuria1(m): 1:22am On Sep 13, 2013
femi4: The topic is misleading.....Its only available on Java OS

naah, it works on android very well, downloaded from Google play.
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by deejay717(f): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2013
What is 2go? I am late
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by samhay: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Abeg wat abt for asha200. Aw do i do it?
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by flawless911(m): 1:47am On Sep 13, 2013
ċαη'т вєℓιєνє ɗιѕ мαɗє ƒʀσηтραgє.. 2go σƒ αℓℓ туηz #ѕмн undecided
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by Dasaintpee(m): 1:51am On Sep 13, 2013
au du i du t 4 x2-02?
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by stevSKY(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Nice features .......... ​i L♡̨̐ve it
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by ameer2: 2:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Wat am_i seein like "wit b.b.m"
O.p are you insane undecided
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by cfc: 3:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
No. It works on asha 201 nokia c3. N some other java fones

Please does it work on nokia C2-00 #Nokia C2

Thanks
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by cfc: 3:45am On Sep 13, 2013
Tofunmi Abe: Read dis pls. In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that havewithdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.I have received now, I'm passing on!!!The Lord of Lords is coming back.'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothing from u ,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)Dept of SurgeryHomerton University hospitalHomerton RowLondon E9 6

MY DREAM LAST NITE:

Haba, everyone knows GOD is real,
Buh you really sucks
Why don't u open another thread for this ish!
#justpassingby
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by cfc: 3:47am On Sep 13, 2013
kolidave: Its very true,done my research already. Works on some nokia phones. Doesn't work for BB so u won't be able to see it talkless of downloading it. You BB users should be content with BBM Jare...

What of nokia C2? Pls reply asap #thanks

1 Like

Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by cfc: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Da'saintpee:
au du i du t 4 x2-02?

Pls express yourself in english language #thanks
Re: 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. by owie05(m): 3:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Na wash, usin Hypo! End time tin. Is not wokin on my Nokia 3310.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.