Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Flaunt My Boobs Coz They Are Firm & Have No Stretch Marks-actress Bimbo Thomas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Flaunt My Boobs Coz They Are Firm & Have No Stretch Marks-actress Bimbo Thomas (815 Views)

Photos Hot Girl Amina From Kano Shows Her Stuff And The Are Firm & Sexy / ‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor / I Flaunt My booobs Because They Are Firm & Have No Stretch Mark: Bimbo Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Flaunt My Boobs Coz They Are Firm & Have No Stretch Marks-actress Bimbo Thomas by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ckcvZIh4qa8/UjH5Ys166AI/AAAAAAAAnmc/L8CE-LWCJ1A/s1600/1+BimboThomas+1.jpg[/img]When asked why she flaunts her boobs like Cossy, the busty actress replied

"Maybe because they are firm and I have no single stretch mark on my boobs. But some ladies still flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks. Don’t they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch marks have finished and the boob has gotten back to where it was formed. It’s not worth it. Such a cleavage can’t be sexy. continue the gist INCREDIBLECRIB
source : incrediblecrib

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Of Stars As Felabration 2013 Begins Tomorrow. / What Is Happening In This World Now? Rihanna Poses Naked With Snakes For British / Tiwa Savage Puts Wedding Shopping On Hold For A Trip To The BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.