Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail (3598 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by rockafela(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2008
My fellow Nairalanders I have been browsing free of charge i can testify to the illegal browsing i am one of the beneficiary i gained full value for my money. but the problem that is i cant access yahoomail messanger, hotmail, gmail etc. i am browsing free 24 hours but i still go to the cafe to pay N150 per/h just because of yahoomail and messanger please if anyone have any configuration or any [b]illegal browsing PACKAGE [/b]that will enable me access yahoomail messanger, hotmail, and gmail dont hesitate to let me know

AM LOOK FORWARD TO YOU!!
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2008
I have a sneaky feeling you've just been using an offline browser.
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by uspry1(f): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2008
BE CAUTION TO THINK ABOUT BUYING FREEDOM BROWSING SOFTWARE- - -READ THIS!!!

You CANNOT ACCESS any MESSENGERS and EMAIL PROGRAMS under free browsing software---YOU BE WARNED!!!

Click>>> MORE DETAILS HERE
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by fxmaxony(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
There is a way you can use the package talked of above to check yahoo and other mails,

log on to proxy sites such as proxysite.com
proxydevil.com
youhide.com
and check your mail by proxy.

respond if it works, it works for me
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by Chidi4u(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2008
That is the price you have to pay for free browsing because of the freedom expirience that Glo had their secure socket layer ssl was upgraded so that if you dont have credit you cannot logon to secure sites such as yahoo unless you have credit another upgrade is coming soon because their is still some bug in the system as testified by the numerous free browsing post and advert soliciting for payment into one account or the order anyway their is a way
Out
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
can anyone here help me with a foreign ip?thanx. or better still how i can get one.
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by thomp4pal(m): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2008
for those who can check yahoo mail, y-messanger,
Do this little tricks and be glad u did, cool cool cool grin grin grin
Yahoo! Messenger:
Get version 6.0.0.1922
After installation, go to 'connection preferences'
Under connection choose 'Firewall with no proxies'
If that doesn't work, but I'm sure it will, choose 'No network detection'
sign in. You're ready to CHAT! We'll meet in d chat room. LOL

Yahoo!Mail:
follow the link below if u can't access Yahoo! Mail
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dchina%2Byahoo%2Bmail%26hl%3Den

This link will take u to a chinese web site, enter ur usernam like in english language and passwork and click on LOG,
this is wat i use and its work 100% .Enjoy cool cool cool
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by rockafela(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2008
thnx man am checking out ryt away
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by thomp4pal(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2008
rockafela:

thnx man am checking out ryt away
How did it go,, let me know
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by uspry1(f): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2008
[center]THIS IS YOUR OWN RISK TO BUY FREEDOM SOFTWARE/FREE INTERNET BROWSING 24/7,
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST:
[/center]

[center]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-145254.0.html

Beware fraudsters out there[/center]
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by quickygirl(f): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2008
@uspry 1
     Your rationalisation seems plausible, however  let me educate you!! the software i have with me is Legal and i give it out freely, The Organisation am hooked too only give limited Free browsing, for  a limited number of Hous per week, they have Payment plans as well, will you say Because Mtn has free night calls makes it questionable  CAPITAL NO!!  Its pure marketing strategy for the ISP/company though i must admit there are fruadsters out there wanting to take advantage of it or bringing up Fake (unethical)versions of it,   Omo information is Power, NOTHING IS HUNDRED PERCENT FREE , just like extra cool there is a limit to the word FREE, and that exactly is my point!!
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by quickygirl(f): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2008
till about 2 weeks ago i was using my smart phone (wth symbian operating system ) to browse free of charge, i had streess wih yahoomail and , The little secret is in the secuure/ security stuff b4 you log in, it is possible to do it without changing your ISP, but then am no longer browsing free with this method, i only did the free thing for fun, i have visafone/anglican net subscription and Multilinks, to back up anyday thugh my visafone modem is giving me stress, the free stuff isnt all true, There are many fakes around, those uspry1 says stole some codes, and all that.JUST BE SMART and stay legal,
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by uspry1(f): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2008
[center]Don't let FRAUDSTERS ask you to pay N6-N10k getting free browsing software/information.

Don't let FRAUDSTERS rip you off!

FREE DO-IT-YOURSELF CONFIGURE ON FREE-BROWSING!
COMPLETELY FREE NO COST TO YOU.

NAIRALANDERS: Let's Solve Free-Browsing Problems (tips)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-145733.0.html

A lot of Nairalanders contribute their shared tips posting there.
[/center]
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by rockafela(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2008
quickygirl you sounds so natural thnx anyway these ar the kind of piple w nid people of great idea and thoughts

keep it up @quickygirl
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by Ogboraph(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2008
Why all this problem ? Well i browse free with using my phone as a modem no solfware is require or i use winwap and other wap proxy i check mails even do YiM messanger POST on nairaland with it using p c suit and free browsing setting. All for free. I ve a gist for nairalanders.
Am your friend in the nieghb.Hood SPIDERMAN
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by amadika(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2008
pls can anyone help me on how to perfectly access yahoo mail and gmail

my email are buchyz@yahoo.com or buchip4u@yahoo.com
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by arctega: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2009
forget about using Y! & G mail becos they all use Secure connections (HTTPS/SSL),you can not access them with proxy browsing,try using opera browser to enter Y! wap site which has no Secure connection ,or use opera-mini mod from your phone to enter them this one works very fine on Secure connections but it tells you that this connection isn't secure
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by Maro234(m): 3:14am On Feb 21, 2009
Use Booster To know more about booster click http://www.inklineglobal.net/products/mb/index.html. U cant download it without credit card. I already have the raw file so call for it 07035393286 or 07067000791 no flashers
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by muchin: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2009
i nneed info on opera mini phone software does it work in a placelike sokoto
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by ideme: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2009
guy, if u are using gpass with zain.pls upgrade ur ymail to beta and chat 4rm ur mailbox.also u can easily check ur mails.am using it and it works very
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by ideme: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2009
guy,  if  u  are  using  gpass  with  zain.pls  upgrade  ur  ymail  to  beta  and  chat  4rm  ur  mailbox.also  u  can  easily  check  ur  mails.am  using  it  and  it  works  very
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by rockafela(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2009
hheeheheh!!! i ve beeen rocking yahoomseg mail and alll the rubbbbbish since june last year this na old thread, fbt for liiiiife
Re: I Browse Free 24hrs But Cant Access Yahoomail, Ymessanger, And Gmail by moderatorr: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2009
THERE ARE TEN THOUSAND WAYS TO BROWSE FOR FREE+ FIVE THOUSAND WAYS MORE WAYS TO VIEW YOUR MAIL BOX,CHAT DOWNLOAD,SURF SURF SURF!

iF you dont believe me check the time of this post. 7:01 am. Just before gRAND mama wakes up!

there are two ways to browse for free.
One is Legal the other is illegal.

FRUSTRATING ILLEGAL BROWSING
this can simply be achieved by piggybacking your network provider.i.e. making your self invisible at there status bar.
this is largely achieved by the use of codes.( eg %2f) some antiviruses see some of those codes as viruses.
but they have many disadvantages such as inability to view your mail box,chat ,download trade etc.because of a technology you will come to understand fully inthis book.
You need to read this book: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-237903.0.html

LEGAL FREE BROWSIN
MTN and ZAIN provides free internet conectivity but not free bandwidth!(you feel me?)
i.e. your phone conects your system to the internet but you cannot browse.
This is because you cannot use there server without paying.
they must charge you  per kilobyte as soon as there status bar detects you.

But there are foreign servers that provide free bandwidth for business purposes.
Why not use them? thats waht i use and its free just a little setup.
so Your network providers provide the free connectivity for you while foriegn servers provide free bandwidth hoping that you will buy a bigger band width latter.some of them provide as high as 64 k
You know what that means? send and recieve mails,browse chat, download soteeee !!!you turn into a computer idiot!
read this: if you want to start accessing your maikl box without any indirect means. And without the mind of a criminal doing browsing
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-237903.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Windows Be Installed On An Apple Ibook G4? / Neat UK Used Dell E7450 - 5th Gen Core I5, 5hrs Battery *sold / My Yahoo Mail Can't Receive Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.