Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / s (2570 Views)

Apple Sells 4million Iphone 6 In 24hrs Of Preorder Sales / How 2 stop CREDIT deduction & put ON ur DATA 24hrs gladly n ur ANDRIOD / Security Flaws Discovered In Apple's iOS7 Barely 24hrs After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 22, 2013
e
Re: s by puskin: 2:06am On Sep 22, 2013
So people are constantly scanning PlayStore just so that they can download BBM.
Na wah!!!

What added value will pinging give to my phone?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: s by whizcode: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2013
just get an apple device go to itunes and get something rily authentic rather than all these malware that is much on the internet

1 Like

Re: s by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2013
Something as specific as a messenger from a particular platform should be gotten only from the owners . Why the rush?
I'm just imaging 3 months from now , most people will have it and some already tired of it.
But the truth is that the ones that are rushing it never use BBM before and were silently envious of the BB owners , now that BBM is on for everyone , they are so quick to dump their touted whatsapp.

7 Likes

Re: s by abubaka101: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2013
I heard BBM for Iphone came out in India first, but people started complaining that it had issues, only for Blackberry to come out and label it an "unofficial version."
They knew lots of people would be waiting for this app, why didn't they prepare well before hand. I don't blame them, they just lost billion and cut over 3000 jobs, somebody had to get back at them!!!
Re: s by rman: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2013
ITbomb: Something as specific as a messenger from a particular platform should be gotten only from the owners . Why the rush?
I'm just imaging 3 months from now , most people will have it and some already tired of it.
But the truth is that the ones that are rushing it never use BBM before and were silently envious of the BB owners , now that BBM is on for everyone , they are so quick to dump their touted whatsapp.

Well said
Re: s by abubaka101: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2013
ITbomb: Something as specific as a messenger from a particular platform should be gotten only from the owners . Why the rush?
No you're wrong! Maybe you're looking at it from the Nigerian angle... But the truth is, among Smartphones, there is no official Messenger app, and Whatsapp is the only thing close to that title, but everybdy knws they are using the "trial version" and would have to start paying after a year! Imagine!!
But BBM is popular, very popular, OMG very very popular!!! I mean it's much beta and secure, than Whatsapp where anyone with your no can send u a msg, until u block them.
With BBM, smartphones would have an official Messenger app. It's no wonder that over 1 million people downloaded the unofficial release in just hours.
Re: s by stephano100(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: s by KweenAdz(f): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2013
cry Vanity upon vanity....
Re: s by abubaka101: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
KweenAdz: cry Vanity upon vanity....
Are u sure you're in the right section?
Re: s by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Gold hard food for midas...lol, This is just the beginning of. Problems for android users who think they could multi-use their phones as blackberries tooo!
Re: s by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
I never even download the something
Re: s by DesChyko1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Redirected from dani1luv's post..
So even the moderators are not up-to-date amongst themselves..
Anyways.. This is what we used to sing
NTA2.. Channel 5... Ela Oju okan..
Years back!! For those wey don download am already..
Re: s by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
ss
Re: s by puskin: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
WOW!! shocked shocked

You sold your BB so quick. Smart dude.
Re: s by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
THIS BBM SAGA JUST MADE ME HATE RIM THE MORE..

STUP1D COMPANY

2 Likes

Re: s by omotayos01(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2013
deejay_harry1: THIS BBM SAGA JUST MADE ME HATE RIM THE MORE..

STUP1D COMPANY
u av alway hated rim b4 xo no need of telin us. Wu knw mayb it bcs dey use bbm colect ur gf, dat y u dey para 4 rim
Re: s by honsule(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2013
KweenAdz: cry Vanity upon vanity....

all is vanity says The Preacher cool cool
Re: s by KweenAdz(f): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2013
abubaka101:
Are u sure you're in the right section?

grin of course na..all ds thgs wl pass away na..u guys wl soon get tired of dem! So,vanity upon vanity!! Enjoy it wyl it lasts tho...lolz..
Re: s by TechyGuy: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
abubaka101:
No you're wrong! Maybe you're looking at it from the Nigerian angle... But the truth is, among Smartphones, there is no official Messenger app, and Whatsapp is the only thing close to that title, but everybdy knws they are using the "trial version" and would have to start paying after a year! Imagine!!
But BBM is popular, very popular, OMG very very popular!!! I mean it's much beta and secure, than Whatsapp where anyone with your no can send u a msg, until u block them.
With BBM, smartphones would have an official Messenger app. It's no wonder that over 1 million people downloaded the unofficial release in just hours.

You are incorrect. Whatsapp has about 300 million active users, and bbm has about 40 million. Google it out for yourself. Whatsapp is way more popular.
And Whatsapp yearly price is just 0.99 dollars(1 dollar approx). That's FREE if you ask me.
Vibre is even more popular than bbm, with over 200 million users.
Re: s by abubaka101: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
TechyGuy:

You are incorrect. Whatsapp has about 300 million active users, and bbm has about 40 million. Google it out for yourself. Whatsapp is way more popular.
And Whatsapp yearly price is just 0.99 dollars(1 dollar approx). That's FREE if you ask me.
Vibre is even more popular than bbm, with over 200 million users.
And ur inaccurate again. BBM has neva been on anyoda platform outside Blackberry, hence u can not say it is not popular.
Also I said there is no official messenger app being used on all OSs, therefore I hinted dat BBM would be a massive hit in d app markets. True 0.99 dollars is pretty cheap, but they keep updating there app, and if the update takes to long to get to u, the app will eventually tell u dat ur using a version dats "too old".
Also note dat Whatsapp is more popular in developing countries dan in developed ones.
Re: s by abubaka101: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
KweenAdz:

grin of course na..all ds thgs wl pass away na..u guys wl soon get tired of dem! So,vanity upon vanity!! Enjoy it wyl it lasts tho...lolz..
very true, but it's always advisable dat we try to maximize d use of every utility we hav around us. even Solomon who said dis had already gotten d best out of his environment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Infinix Mobility Became 1st African Smartphone Online Brand In Only 3 Years / Download Nova Louncher Prime V5.0.1 Apk / Phones with 5G Network in Nigeria | Best 5G Phones in 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.