Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Start Menu X Pro 4.93 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Start Menu X Pro 4.93 (676 Views)

Microsoft Unveils Its First Laptop, The Surface Pro 4, And New Smartphones / Microsoft Unveils Windows 10 System with Start Menu / Someone Help Me...how Can I Get Start Menu On Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Menu X Pro 4.93 by Marie7: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
[size=20pt]Start Menu X Pro 4.93[/size]

[size=15pt]Software informations[/size]
Platform : Windows
Publisher: startmenux

[size=15pt]Description[/size]
Start Menu X is one of the many apps that promise to help you turn Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 into a much more user friendly working environment, so it’s no surprise that so many people are now running it.

An update released today comes to make everything even better by fixing a number of bugs and improving the overall performance of the application.

According to the official release notes, version 4.93 comes to repair a problem that caused the computer to freeze at startup and another issue that blocked the app from saving specific settings.

Last but not least, the new application improves the Power Panel tool for multi-monitor configuration.

Of course, Start Menu X continues to work like a charm on both Windows 8 and 8.1, so make sure you give it a try if you feel like the Start button is missing from the Windows platform.

[size=15pt]Informations about upload[/size]
Number of files : 1
File size : 14 MB
Total size : 14 MB

[size=15pt]Download[/size]
[size=15pt]Lien[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Do My Hse Training In Nigeria / Imploring Biometric Technology In Industries / Orubebe Made It To Be A Word In Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.